Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker (low showings only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Both have their highs, but also a substantial quantity of lows. But whose low showings are more humiliating? Which one these two is better at sucking? For the duration of this match, only lowballing is allowed; all other forms of evidence are prohibited.

Who wins?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Azronger
For the duration of this match, only lowballing is allowed;

As if we need permission.

quanchi112
Sidious dies.

The Ellimist
Valk gets TP'd by the Smuggler. thumb up

Stigma
Luke stomps.

Azronger
What's Luke at his lowest? I'm genuinely curious. For Valk that is sub-non-Force user level

Stigma
Hmm. Luke's struggle with Lumiya is often portrayed as him being inept

Not as inept as Vitiate walking into a lightsaber, though.

Azronger
I'd say Luke at his lowest is running from a droideka, but I may be mistaken. Regardless, it's still not nearly as shit as Valk's own failures.

Zenwolf
Wouldn't Luke's lowest be when he hasn't even left Tatooine?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Valk gets TP'd by the Smuggler. thumb up
When?

The Ellimist
Prime Luke at his most pathetic struggles against fodder Sith but I don't think he has a showing on the level of getting TP'd by the Smuggler.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
When?

If you play as the Smuggler, and then argue that different possible protags in TOR represent different stories that could've happen given the starting conditions (which is really plausible / it makes no sense that all but one of the storylines are utterrly fantastical and involve magically altered power levels - that would defeat the point of having a choose your own adventure if every "wrong" adventure is incoherent).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No. He's saying regardless of being the smuggler or not, no protag TP's Valkorion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.