Rank the Worthy from most to least powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
Like the thread title says. How would you rank the Worthy based on ON PANEL showings?

IMHO, it's :
Tier A
Nul/Kuurth (SERPENT POWER ONLY)

Tier B
Nerkkod

Tier 'meh'
Greithoth
Mokk
Skirn
Angrir

Nul and Kuurth are self-explanatory. Nul wrecked the Vampire Nation, got hit so hard by an enraged Thor that he literally went into orbit and wasn't even hurt, and he actually crushed his own Worthy hammer. Kuurth went toe to toe with Colossus amped Juggernaut and was more than holding his own till Colossus used his unstoppability enchantment to push Kuurth away. Kuurth could fly, was immune to mind and soul phuckery, and he was immune to BFR.

Nerkkod owned a stacked Alpha Flight (they only temporary stopped him via BFR), he was holding his own against a team of heroes that included Strange and Surfer (he actaully treated Surfer like a non entity), etc.. He seemed immune to soul phuckery because Shaman attempted it and was repelled. He has MAJOR weaknesses though : BFR and separation from his hammer weakens him.

The rest of the worthy were such failures. Greithoth was ok, he had a good showing vs Pym and crew. Mokk and Skirn were totally forgettable. Angrir was a complete joke. He would have even lost to jobber Rulk if Rulk wanted to fight back with his energy powers.

juggerman
Kuurth
Everyone else

carver9
Said on panel that Nul>Kuurth but I would put those two at the top. Kuurth was a tank monster but he did nothing offensive wise. Nul was a destructive monster who at the end of it all was unable to be stopped by high tier peeps (Strange, Namor, She Rulk, etc...). If you are using durability as a deciding factor, then Kuurth but if you consider everything as a whole, then it's Nul at numero uno with Kuurth coming in second.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggerman
Kuurth
Everyone else
This is Serpent Power ONLY Kuurth. Keep that in mind.

juggerman
Originally posted by zopzop
This is Serpent Power ONLY Kuurth. Keep that in mind.

SP Kuurth is harder to gauge but while he was FP Kuuth he tanked things the Juggernaut has had trouble with in the past including two Omega Level Mutants. Plus he was able to break Colossonaut's skull easily.

zopzop
SP Kuurth is harder to gauge but while he was FP Kuuth he tanked things the Juggernaut has had trouble with in the past including two Omega Level Mutants.
What did Dual Power Kuurth tank that Cytorrak only Juggernaut had trouble with? Remember that Cytorrak only Juggernaut withstood a Godblast from Thor.

True but Colossus insta healed through it and never once used Juggernaut's shield.

Keep in mind, I made this thread because I wanted to know what other forum members thought of the Worthy power wise based on their showings and not implied power.

Nul was the most powerful, I don't even think that's up for debate. He was strong enough to crush his own hammer, he could have crushed the other hammers if he wanted to as well.

Angrir was the weakest by far. He even admitted Invisible Woman could have beat him if she wanted. On panel, he KOed Reed, pummeled RULK, and beat Dragon Man. I mean this is something NORMAL Thing could have done on a good day. Hell, he would have LOST to Rulk if Rulk had used his energy powers.

In between these extremes you had the other Worthy.

Skirn and Greithoth were fighting Hank Pym, Justice, and some members of the Avengers Academy (which are teens). How impressive is this really? In their defense they faced off against the Worthy version of the Avengers and even though they got knocked around, they were still on their feet and fighting right up till the Serpent died and their hammers were taken from them.

Mokk beat Iron Man. Then later owned Detroit Steel. Then later still he owned Pepper with some robotic back up. Nice showing and arguably better than the Skirn and Greithoth fights but still, how impressive is this?

Serpent Power Kuurth had only two showings : one fight vs Colossus with Juggernauts power and another against Worthy Wolverine. He was doing very well vs Colossus till Colossus exploited the Juggernaut unstoppability enchantment to beat Kuurth. His second showing had him being cut up by Worthy Wolverine. It was only a few panels but he wasn't seen again later and some people speculated that Worthy Wolverine beat him.

Nerkkod was trashing the full team of Alpha Flight and they needed to BFR him to 'beat' him. Nerkkod trashed Cannonball (This dude has excellent durability because of his kinetic force field. His CAT, which has most of his abilities, easily survived the destruction of Pym's Infinite Mansion when they detonated it in order to stop Skirn and Greithoth). Later Nerkkod faced of against a team of heroes consisting of Dr. Strange, Namor, She-Hulk (Lyra), Loa (her mutant power disintegrates matter), and Silver Surfer. He was holding his own and beating them back till Strange figured out that if you separate him from his hammer, he weakens. He fled the fight after they managed to do it. In the final showdown, he faced off against Worth Red She Hulk and she knocked him down, but later we see him on his feet and fighting right up till the Serpent died and his hammer was taken from him.

In terms of raw power and foes, Nul is easily the most powerful based on on panel showings. Kuurth is second. Nerkkod is third. Hell, you can argue that Nerkkod should be second based on the people he went up against.

StiltmanFTW
His second showing had him being cut up by Worthy Wolverine. It was only a few panels but he wasn't seen again later and some people speculated that Worthy Wolverine beat him.

The Mighty rofl stomped The Worthy, there were no exceptions.

Terribly written event, tbh.

--
On-topic - Sin was the weakest, imho.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The Mighty rofl stomped The Worthy, there were no exceptions.
Did they? I only recall Kuurth getting 'beaten' by Mighty/Worthy Wolverine because he was never shown on panel again after their exchange. Sin/Mokk/Greithoth/Nerkkod were still up and fighting all the up till the end.
https://s17.postimg.org/7jyljygzv/image.jpg
So it looks like Skirn and Kuurth got KOed or something. Nul crushed his own hammer and broke free. Angrir was killed by Thor earlier. Sin/Mokk/Greithoth/Nerkkod were still in the fight.
Am I missing a tie in?

I agree. But was Sin really the weakest? She repelled Mjolnir when Captain America flung it at her. Seeing as how Mjolnir one shot KOed Angrir, that makes him the weakest no?

StiltmanFTW

Did they? I only recall Kuurth getting 'beaten' by Mighty/Worthy Wolverine because he was never shown on panel again after their exchange. Sin/Mokk/Greithoth/Nerkkod were still up and fighting all the up till the end.
https://s17.postimg.org/7jyljygzv/image.jpg
So it looks like Skirn and Kuurth got KOed or something. Nul crushed his own hammer and broke free. Angrir was killed by Thor earlier. Sin/Mokk/Greithoth/Nerkkod were still in the fight.
Am I missing a tie in?

The battle was a typical example of big team battles written by Fraction.

Chaos everywhere, heroes kicking villains' asses and saving the day... remember Dark Avengers vs X-Men cross-over? Similar ending, too...

There was nothing to suggest that villains were holding their own, iirc. They were getting raped. Sure, props for noting they were still conscious at the end, but it doesn't change much.

I agree. But was Sin really the weakest? She repelled Mjolnir when Captain America flung it at her. Seeing as how Mjolnir one shot KOed Angrir, that makes him the weakest no?

Don't recall that, but keep in mind that Steve tossing the hammer is not the same as Thor doing that. Also, factor in that he might've been holding back, while Thor under Fraction went all bloodthirsty killah berzerker viking barbie doll.

Anyway, Sin actually had trouble with most human fighters, while Angrir at least fought depowered Rulk and basically one-shotted Spiderpussy...

zopzop
The battle was a typical example of big team battles written by Fraction.

Chaos everywhere, heroes kicking villains' asses and saving the day... remember Dark Avengers vs X-Men cross-over? Similar ending, too...

There was nothing to suggest that villains were holding their own, iirc. They were getting raped. Sure, props for noting they were still conscious at the end, but it doesn't change much.
Serious question, was this shown in a tie-in or future issue recap and I'm missed it? Because we saw the Mighty face off vs the Worthy and aside from Kuurth and Skirn, we saw them in the final panel before the Serpent died on their feet and attacking. They only lost because the Serpent died and their hammers were recalled. Keep in mind there was EIGHT Mighty (Strange/Iron Fist/Spider-Man/Iron Man/Hawkeye/Red She-hulk/Black Widow/Ms. Marvel) vs FOUR Worthy (Nerkkod/Greithoth/Mokk/Skirn. Sin does NOT count among the Worthy, she was facing off against Cap w/Mjolnir anyway). Remember I'm going by what was shown on PANEL.

Recapping the Final Showdown -

Nul wasn't there having freed himself when he crushed his own hammer
Angrir was killed by Thor previously.

Kuurth wasn't seen on panel again after his fight with Mighty Wolverine
Skirn wasn't seen on panel after being tag teamed by Mighty Strange and Mighty Iron Fist.
Nerkkod/Mokk/Greithoth were not KOed or downed and figthting right up till the Serpent got killed.

Steve for sure was out for blood. He was gunning down Nazi's indiscriminately and Sin was their leader. Here's the Mjolnir scene I'm referring to :
https://s17.postimg.org/p3r6fv8bf/image.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/fvyxz68yz/image.jpg
Dude wanted her dead.

Stoic
SP Kuurth is harder to gauge but while he was FP Kuuth he tanked things the Juggernaut has had trouble with in the past including two Omega Level Mutants. Plus he was able to break Colossonaut's skull easily.

Not very impressive as far as Colossus is concerned. I'd have been more impressed if he gave him a fight while Piotr was all beastly.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Not very impressive as far as Colossus is concerned. I'd have been more impressed if he gave him a fight while Piotr was all beastly.
IMHO, it was impressive enough for what it was. Serpent Kuurth was going toe to toe with Colossus amped by Juggeranut's power.

PS Stoic, how would you rank the Worthy from most to least powerful and why?

Stoic
IMHO, it was impressive enough for what it was. Serpent Kuurth was going toe to toe with Colossus amped by Juggeranut's power.

PS Stoic, how would you rank the Worthy from most to least powerful and why?

It would be incredibly difficult for me to gauge them all because the only two worth anything were Kuurth and Nul from my recollection. Just my opinion. Piotr was holding back the bulk of his power. We saw this when he nearly killed Rulk.

zopzop
It would be incredibly difficult for me to gauge them all because the only two worth anything were Kuurth and Nul from my recollection.
**cough** Nerkkod **cough**

You have a point but I don't know. I mean why would Colossus amped by Juggernaut' power need to amp to beat jobber Rulk?

TethAdamTheRock
Who is more durable Nul or Kuurth?

Stoic

**cough** Nerkkod **cough**

You have a point but I don't know. I mean why would Colossus amped by Juggernaut' power need to amp to beat jobber Rulk?

Because when he was holding back Rulk was giving him a fight. This is the same one that was getting his head broken by Kuurth, but still able to hold his own. Something to think about.

All the same. Rulk at the end of his run was every bit as powerful as Loeb Force Rulk. It was explained that if he were to continue exploiting others that there was a great chance that he would be stuck in Hulk form forever. Rulk fought as a base class 100 for the majority of the time after hearing that.

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who is more durable Nul or Kuurth?

Kuurth I guess, but Nul's durability increases with his strength.

zopzop
Because when he was holding back Rulk was giving him a fight. This is the same one that was getting his head broken by Kuurth, but still able to hold his own. Something to think about.

All the same. Rulk at the end of his run was every bit as powerful as Loeb Force Rulk. It was explained that if he were to continue exploiting others that there was a great chance that he would be stuck in Hulk form forever. Rulk fought as a base class 100 for the majority of the time after hearing that.
But AvX was even a hotter mess than Fear Itself was. Rulk was getting owned by Kid Gladiator and Iceman. Using AvX as evidence of anything is an exercise in futility.

juggerman

What did Dual Power Kuurth tank that Cytorrak only Juggernaut had trouble with? Remember that Cytorrak only Juggernaut withstood a Godblast from Thor.

BFR.
Mental assault from Emma Frost w/ Cerebro
Two Omega Level Mutants
And don't act like Magneto wouldn't make short work of Normal Juggernaut

True but Colossus insta healed through it and never once used Juggernaut's shield.

WWH never broke Juggy's bones tho....

Serpent Power Kuurth had only two showings : one fight vs Colossus with Juggernauts power and another against Worthy Wolverine. He was doing very well vs Colossus till Colossus exploited the Juggernaut unstoppability enchantment to beat Kuurth. His second showing had him being cut up by Worthy Wolverine. It was only a few panels but he wasn't seen again later and some people speculated that Worthy Wolverine beat him.

Ok fair enough. Kuurth sans Cyttorak is clearly less than FP Kuurth, but I don't see Nul beating FP Kuurth

Rage.Of.Olympus
Greithoth* (He was easily absorbing the Infinite Mansion generator and from what I remember, that would make his power limit, the highest, which I guess makes sense)
Nul
Kuurth
Nerkkod
Angrir/Mokk
Greithoth
Skirn

Keep in mind, I made this thread because I wanted to know what other forum members thought of the Worthy power wise based on their showings and not implied power.

Nul was the most powerful, I don't even think that's up for debate. He was strong enough to crush his own hammer, he could have crushed the other hammers if he wanted to as well.

Angrir was the weakest by far. He even admitted Invisible Woman could have beat him if she wanted. On panel, he KOed Reed, pummeled RULK, and beat Dragon Man. I mean this is something NORMAL Thing could have done on a good day. Hell, he would have LOST to Rulk if Rulk had used his energy powers.

In between these extremes you had the other Worthy.

Skirn and Greithoth were fighting Hank Pym, Justice, and some members of the Avengers Academy (which are teens). How impressive is this really? In their defense they faced off against the Worthy version of the Avengers and even though they got knocked around, they were still on their feet and fighting right up till the Serpent died and their hammers were taken from them.

Mokk beat Iron Man. Then later owned Detroit Steel. Then later still he owned Pepper with some robotic back up. Nice showing and arguably better than the Skirn and Greithoth fights but still, how impressive is this?

Nerkkod was trashing the full team of Alpha Flight and they needed to BFR him to 'beat' him. Nerkkod trashed Cannonball (This dude has excellent durability because of his kinetic force field. His CAT, which has most of his abilities, easily survived the destruction of Pym's Infinite Mansion when they detonated it in order to stop Skirn and Greithoth). Later Nerkkod faced of against a team of heroes consisting of Dr. Strange, Namor, She-Hulk (Lyra), Loa (her mutant power disintegrates matter), and Silver Surfer. He was holding his own and beating them back till Strange figured out that if you separate him from his hammer, he weakens. He fled the fight after they managed to do it. In the final showdown, he faced off against Worth Red She Hulk and she knocked him down, but later we see him on his feet and fighting right up till the Serpent died and his hammer was taken from him.

In terms of raw power and foes, Nul is easily the most powerful based on on panel showings. Kuurth is second. Nerkkod is third. Hell, you can argue that Nerkkod should be second based on the people he went up against.

In what world is Thing able to beat the absolute crap and overpower Rulk to a degree that only Green Scar matched? Or easily beat the Invisible Woman until she put a force field in his lungs?

As a matter of fact, Angrir was mentioned to be, along with Nul, to be the greatest of the Worthy in the issue where they fought Thor....

Separating Nerkkod from his hammer while making little sense, I understood as creation an actual separation, i.e. destroying his hand. Because he's thrown the hammer and been fine as it returned no? All the Worthy have from what I can tell.

zopzop
BFR.
Mental assault from Emma Frost w/ Cerebro
Two Omega Level Mutants
And don't act like Magneto wouldn't make short work of Normal Juggernaut

WWH never broke Juggy's bones tho....

Ok fair enough. Kuurth sans Cyttorak is clearly less than FP Kuurth, but I don't see Nul beating FP Kuurth
I actually agree with you. FP Kuurth was clearly beyond herald level and I'd place him as high trans easily.

Reason why I wanted Serpent Power only Kuurth is because I wanted to see how the forum members viewed the Worthy sans outside powerups.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Greithoth* (He was easily absorbing the Infinite Mansion generator and from what I remember, that would make his power limit, the highest, which I guess makes sense)
Nul
Kuurth
Nerkkod
Angrir/Mokk
Greithoth
Skirn

Interesting ranking.

Beating non LoebForce Rulk isn't impressive at all, especially since it was stated on panel that he could have actually won if he used his energy absorption powers. He would have lost to Sue if she wanted to kill him and all she was doing was forcing the air out of his lungs. "I swear, I'll drown you if you dont' stop" was her exact quote. Skirn didn't need to breathe and proved it when Quicksilver tried to create a vacuum around her and force the air from her lungs. Going by ON PANEL showings, which is what I'm after, Angrir was easily the least impressive of the Worthy.

Oh yes, it was idiotic since he had already thrown it multiple times and was just fine. Two things to consider:
1) Strange was there mystically binding him while Surfer/Namor/Lyra She Hulk were physically restraining him allowing Loa to disintegrate his arm which he grew back anyway.
2) It was at the point in the story when the Serpent was calling his Worthy to him to begin his final assault. They mistook it as him retreating.

I just think Nerkkod was/is criminally underrated. He literally treated Silver Surfer as an insect not worth his attention. IMHO, he had better showings than Serpent ONLY Kuurth.

DickBlazer
Cytorak stated he gave Colossus more power than he ever gave Cain. This is fact. Colossus stated on panel that Kuurth was more fast and powerful than he was. So a more powerful Juggernaut was still not as strong as a serpent only Cain. This imo means Kuurth was very powerful even without the juggernaut enhancement. I believe Colossus also stated he had never been hit as hard as Kuurth hit him, and that was Jugged up. Kuurth is the most powerful of the Worthy. Off panel stuff is a joke

StiltmanFTW

Serious question, was this shown in a tie-in or future issue recap and I'm missed it? Because we saw the Mighty face off vs the Worthy and aside from Kuurth and Skirn, we saw them in the final panel before the Serpent died on their feet and attacking. They only lost because the Serpent died and their hammers were recalled. Keep in mind there was EIGHT Mighty (Strange/Iron Fist/Spider-Man/Iron Man/Hawkeye/Red She-hulk/Black Widow/Ms. Marvel) vs FOUR Worthy (Nerkkod/Greithoth/Mokk/Skirn. Sin does NOT count among the Worthy, she was facing off against Cap w/Mjolnir anyway). Remember I'm going by what was shown on PANEL.

Recapping the Final Showdown -

Nul wasn't there having freed himself when he crushed his own hammer
Angrir was killed by Thor previously.

Kuurth wasn't seen on panel again after his fight with Mighty Wolverine
Skirn wasn't seen on panel after being tag teamed by Mighty Strange and Mighty Iron Fist.
Nerkkod/Mokk/Greithoth were not KOed or downed and figthting right up till the Serpent got killed.

Not that I know, but I haven't bothered to check every issue of that cross-over.

You're right, Mighty had the numbers... still, Worthy seemed to be getting casually owned...

Anyway, you're doing a good job repping them, I see.

zopzop
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Cytorak stated he gave Colossus more power than he ever gave Cain.
Stilt mentioned this too. Where was it stated on panel? I want to check it out. I respect your opinion on Serpent ONLY Kuurth's power level but no way is he more powerful than Nul. Nul crushed his own hammer, he could just as easily have crushed Kuurth's hammer and depowered him right there and then.

You're right, Mighty had the numbers... still, Worthy seemed to be getting casually owned...
But that's the thing, they WEREN'T getting casually owned. The only two that got taken down were Kuurth and Skirn. Kuurth faced off against Mighty Wolverine and we never saw Kuurth on panel again. In Kuurth's defense we never saw Mighty Wolverine on panel again either, till after the Serpent was defeated. Skirn was tag teamed by Mighty Strange and Mighty Iron Fist. That's hardly a low showing.

Nerkkod got hit by Mighty Red She Hulk but wasn't KOed at all. He was fighting right up till the Serpent died and he lost his hammer. In fact, it looks like Nerrkod was facing off against Mighty Spider-Man (with Mighty Strange running into the fray in the background). IF anything we DON'T see Mighty Red She Hulk again until a few pages later after both the Serpent and THor were dead.

Mokk was facing off against Mighty Ms Marvel.

Greithoth was facing off against Captain America wielding Mjolnir.

I can't help it. As sh|tty as that event was, I loved their character design. Diggin' that "Tron" look they were rocking.

juggerman
Is it fair to compare SP Kuurth to Nul? Nul was still gamma powered whereas SP Kuurth would technically be a normal human with a magic hammer

StiltmanFTW
He still had the remnants of Cyttorak power - Cain's been exposed to the Juggernaut magic for so long, you can't depower him completely.

But yeah, not really fair comparing Depowered Kuurth to Nul, who was technically an amped version of WWH...

zopzop
Is it fair to compare SP Kuurth to Nul? Nul was still gamma powered whereas SP Kuurth would technically be a normal human with a magic hammer Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He still had the remnants of Cyttorak power - Cain's been exposed to the Juggernaut magic for so long, you can't depower him completely.

But yeah, not really fair comparing Depowered Kuurth to Nul, who was technically an amped version of WWH...
Using this line of reasoning is interesting. So you guys are arguing that BOTH the Serpent's Hammer AND the Host determine the overall power of the Worthy?

The Hosts (with no Serpent powers) in order of MOST to LEAST powerful -

Tier 1
Absorbing Man (ridiculous absorption powers with few limits)
Hulk (Marvel's elite CL100 brick)

Tier 2
Thing (solid high meta with an excellent record Vs top tiers)
Titania (excellent physical stats but jobs)
Attuma (good strength, Cl40-75 depending if on land or water, suspect durability known jobber)

Tier 3
Gray Gargoyle (low superhuman physical stats, CL10, with a powerful 'Stone Touch' ability, he can actually kill the Tier 2 guys if he gets his stone touch attack in first)

Tier 4
Cain Marko (without the Juggernaut enchantment he's just a muscular human male)

You guys agree with list?

StiltmanFTW
No. I don't agree with it. Nice research on the Worthy, but you really didn't do your homework when it comes to hosts.

AGAIN - you can't depower Juggs completely.

Each time he was depowered, he retained some portion of his power. In this particular case, depowered Cain still handled Man-Killer with ease and even was able to affect Colossus with his blows:

https://tinyurl.com/y8eocegv

----
As for Attuma (you know, the guy in your sig), you completely forgot he was resurrected and upgraded by ****ing Dr. Doom before Fear Itself.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/darkreignstories21.jpg

zopzop
No. I don't agree with it. Nice research on the Worthy, but you really didn't do your homework when it comes to hosts.

AGAIN - you can't depower Juggs completely.

Each time he was depowered, he retained some portion of his power. In this particular case, depowered Cain still handled Man-Killer with ease and even was able to affect Colossus with his blows:

https://tinyurl.com/y8eocegv

----

Ok, so he moves up to at least Tier 3.

Those are words, are they backed up by anything on panel? Assuming everything said by Doom is true, he's still Tier 2.

PS the guy in my sig is technically Nerkkod possessing Attuma. Attuma is trash tier without him.

StiltmanFTW
Well, we see him breathing on land... so Vic wasn't making shit up.

And there is this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3193829-5244660410-29472.jpg

zopzop
Well, we see him breathing on land... so Vic wasn't making shit up.

And there is this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3193829-5244660410-29472.jpg
Vic for sure was exaggerating the physical amp because when push came to shove and he faced an opponent without his minions holding them down or energy weapons he was killed almost instantly. Notice he soften Hulk up with an energy attack before punching him away.

Power Princess owned him like a feeb.
https://s17.postimg.org/dl0xie5ij/image.jpg

Meanwhile Namor was going up against Hyperion, Power Princess, Dr Specrtrum, their speedster (forgot her name), and tooled them till Hyperion beheaded him with Heat Vision. He just flings Power Princess aside like a nuisance meanwhile she attacked him from behind :
https://s17.postimg.org/89m0xqgvv/image.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Perhaps it was literally just STR stat upgraded then, leaving his other physicals (like durability and damage soak) still well below Namor's.

zopzop
Perhaps it was literally just STR stat upgraded then, leaving his other physicals (like durability and damage soak) still well below Namor's.
But like I said, nothing on panel backs this up. Was he ever shown flying even? I mean only the 'breathe on land' part seems to be legit.

EDIT : even the air breathing is suspect
https://s17.postimg.org/45l25080b/image.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/g7gfz5oyj/image.jpg
look at him here trying to rape Jean Grey while she was imprisoned by him in a glass sphere filled with air (so she could breathe). This is waaaaaaaaaay before Doom rezzed him.

StiltmanFTW

D in Nerkkod stands for Doom uhuh

LordofBrooklyn
The TRUE Worthy ranking is the OPPOSITE of whatever ZopZop thinks!

zopzop

D in Nerkkod stands for Doom uhuh
LOL. But seriously, were there any examples of Attuma flying after his rez by Doom? If not, that will be the final nail in coffin regarding Doom's boast.
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The TRUE Worthy ranking is the OPPOSITE of whatever ZopZop thinks!
I thought we were........we were friends? sad

LordofBrooklyn
I thought we were........we were friends? sad

You've been in sig VIOLATION for quite some time.

You KNOW what you have to do!!!

StiltmanFTW
LOL. But seriously, were there any examples of Attuma flying after his rez by Doom? If not, that will be the final nail in coffin regarding Doom's boast.

Don't recall any. "Made Men" was a one-shot, one of the many Dark Reign tie-ins.

He seemed to navigate underwater fine enough to trap the Hulk inside some mythical monster... but what happens underwater can easily be seen as "super-swimming".

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3193830-6036294249-29472.jpg

zopzop
Don't recall any. "Made Men" was a one-shot, one of the many Dark Reign tie-ins.

He seemed to navigate underwater fine enough to trap the Hulk inside some mythical monster... but what happens underwater can easily be seen as "super-swimming".

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3193830-6036294249-29472.jpg
IMHO, he's just swimming there.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You've been in sig VIOLATION for quite some time.

You KNOW what you have to do!!!
\em Points to avatar and sig.

StiltmanFTW
Cul is even bigger of a disappointment than old, poor Attuma.

Biggest coward in Asgard... sorry, ASGARDIA... and totally useless.

zopzop
Cul is even bigger of a disappointment than old, poor Attuma.

Biggest coward in Asgard... sorry, ASGARDIA... and totally useless.
Seriously. I'm looking at the recent issues and holy sh|t he acts like a beaten dog. Groveling before Odin, Freya, etc...

PS Where ARE the Worthy? All of them except Nul should be there since their hammers weren't destroyed.

LordofBrooklyn
\em Points to avatar and sig.

I approve!

juggerman

Right. I know Cain is more than just your average muscled guy depowered but it is weird to take away Kuurth's extra amp but no one else's. Plus depowered Marko is not unstoppable but FP Kuurth was. I still believe Kuurth had the full Juggernaut enchantment

Using this line of reasoning is interesting. So you guys are arguing that BOTH the Serpent's Hammer AND the Host determine the overall power of the Worthy?

I think so. I mean imagine Nul with no gamma radiation. Just Banner with a hammer doing calculations laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.