Blade vs. Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
To the death. Abandoned Warehouse. No knowledge of each other.

Round 1. Standard equipment
Round 2. Sword only
Round 3. No weapons

juggernaut74
Probably the Elf on all 3. Though Blade could win the first if he uses his guns.

ShadowFyre
Thanks. I figured Blades strength and healing factor would be a good match for Legolas skill. They should be close in speed Imo

Mindset
Blade in all of them.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Mindset
Blade in all of them.

Hell yes.

KingD19
Yeah Blade in all 3 as GUNS are a thing that Legolas can't even fathom.

Blade is his physical superior and easily just as skilled, probably more.

carthage
Blade in probably a good fight

John Murdoch
Round 1: Blade gets some arrows delivered to him courtesy of the elf prince.

Round 2: Could go either way, can't think of a clear victor off the top of my head.

Round 3: Blade all day. Blade was spitting up blood and getting worn down by Nomak 20-foot elbow drops and Drake demon-form body slams, but never went down for the count. Legolas won't be able to hurt him enough to take him down, so Blade's super strength, durability, and skill take the day.

EDIT: Round 1 forgot about guns. Legolas could win through a well-placed stealth shot to the dome or heart, otherwise, Blade has automatic weaponry FTW.

BruceSkywalker
blade takes all three

Juk3n
Great fight, Legolas is a killer too. Guns aside, its a great contest but i dont see Legolas man handling Blade like say, Nomak.

Blade eventually in all encounters

KingD19
Poor Legolas.

FrothByte
Legolas wins round 2, loses 1 and 3.

KingD19
He certainly does not win round 2. Not after Blades fights with Nomak, Drake and Frost being far more impressive than any fight Legolas had. And I'm only talking about the sword parts.

juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Blade would destroy Azog in a fight after putting a little thought into it. Legolas had a hard time with him iirc.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Blade would destroy Azog in a fight after putting a little thought into it. Legolas had a hard time with him iirc.

Blade is simply on another level skill wise, speed wise, and reflex wise!

Blade mega stomps. As simply as that.

ShadowFyre
I wasn't intending a stomp, I thought it would be closer.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I wasn't intending a stomp, I thought it would be closer.

Blade fights Vampires like if kid's play. Vampires are arguably faster and stronger than LOTR Elves to my consideration.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.