Black panther vs nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Couldn't find this one
Standard weaponry
With prep
Without
Fight is in NY

spetznaz
I know comics show BP getting punched by thugs (even getting knocked out), but in a forum it should be very difficult for NW to defeat BP. They are both amazing characters, but Tchalla uses higher octane fuel

Supermutant
black panther ftw

Zack M
What is standard equipment for BP these days?

deathslash
This has actually been done before and I'm pretty sure that the consensus back then was that Dick could put up a fight, but would still lose.

BruceSkywalker
cosmic armbar ftw

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
What is standard equipment for BP these days?

Energy throwing daggers, retractable claws, enhanced combat armor, the ability to hack computers on the fly, Batman type gadgets. All of that and the ability to keep up with Iron Fist in a fight, and most likely enhanced strength. May be missing a couple things.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
and most likely enhanced strength.

Definitely, even.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/28/4d/db284d7bb6b31a50df1208c4a3c6aee5.jpg

riv6672
BP should win this.
At this point he's almost Iron Man.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by spetznaz
I know comics show BP getting punched by thugs (even getting knocked out), but in a forum it should be very difficult for NW to defeat BP. They are both amazing characters, but Tchalla uses higher octane fuel
Higher octane , haha true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.