Darth Vader (RotJ) vs. Yoda (RotS) - TK battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Round 1: random location

Round 2: on Vjun

Who wins?

Rebel95
Vader. I'm not really that impressed by Yoda's TK, it's probably one of his weaknesses

The Ellimist
Also as the Vjun part would imply, this is Legends.

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud Glad you're wasting time with this rather than writing that killer opener. thumb up

The Ellimist
I'm experimenting with putting RotJ Vader close to Yoda.

DarthAnt66
By making a thread on it?

Kurk
Even split or slight leaning for Vader.

|King Joker|

SunRazer
Yoda's stronger, but I think Vader is plausibly a comparably powerful telekinetic and boasts some pretty insane durability. He could definitely make a fight of it, especially on Vjun.

Rockydonovang
so how do we have vader below plagueis or tenebrous then?

SunRazer
Well, he might not be. We'll see depending on how he's argued in Ellimist and Ant's debate.

Kurk
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
so how do we have vader below plagueis or tenebrous then? Because he's a chump in saber combat when compared to them and he's not nearly as much of a "force scholar" when it comes to having a broad knowledge pool to pull from.

DarthAnt66
Yoda wrecks even as of ESB.

Azronger
Vader could be scaled above Yoda, tbh

Haschwalth
Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Such an argument has yet to be seen.

MythLord
Yoda takes it.

Stigma
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yoda's stronger, but I think Vader is plausibly a comparably powerful telekinetic and boasts some pretty insane durability. He could definitely make a fight of it, especially on Vjun.
thumb up

On a neutral ground Yoda has an edge. On Vjun I'm inclined to say Vader has an edge.

Ursumeles
Yoda, yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm experimenting with putting RotJ Vader close to Yoda. So you're looking to steal some arguments here. How embarrassing you need to make threads to help you in the debate since your lord and master Azronger won't support you anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.