3 Jaden Korr's vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Naugrim
Marek.

The Ellimist
Marek, yeah.

Stigma
Marek atomizes them.

Jmanghan
I was originally gonna put 2 but thought 3 was overkill.

FreshestSlice
Not exactly sure why, senes Marek outclasses Jaden in pretty much everything.

Nephthys
Jaden wins though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not exactly sure why, senes Marek outclasses Jaden in pretty much everything. Jaden is very close to Kyle Katarn, who could threaten Ben Kenobi.

When I say "very close", I mean that there's a barely negligible amount.

Nephthys
Jaden gets some great feats in his book as I recall. He's pretty damn legit.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kyle Katarn, who could threaten Ben Kenobi.
Quote?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Quote? I'm just basing it off his feats, awhile back people were saying Katarn was close to EPIV Vader.

Ursumeles
Vader would ragdoll Katarn, and Galen ragdolls Korr.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm just basing it off his feats, awhile back people were saying Katarn was close to EPIV Vader.
If by, "Awhile back," you mean somewhere around 2006, then yeah. People used to think that. And Katarn's feats are dick compared to Vader's or Ben's.

carthage
Galen steamrolls

Freedon Nadd
Not sure if this helps Jaden's case. But he was fighting Dark Jedi on Vjun. That means his Force power was massively hindered(due to Vjun's potent Force nexus) while the Dark Jedi's power increased.

Nephthys
Thanks.

Freedon Nadd
No problem.

Jmanghan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t629968.html

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Not sure if this helps Jaden's case. But he was fighting Dark Jedi on Vjun. That means his Force power was massively hindered(due to Vjun's potent Force nexus) while the Dark Jedi's power increased.

Same with Korriban(though not as potent I guess but still there), makes it a nice feat for Luke's Jedi too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.