Are you egotistical about your intelligence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Ellimist
I've noticed that a lot of KMC members, particularly those who actively debate, are really enamored with their own intellects. I fall within that group, though I think I'm good at not showing it in socially inappropriate situations and mitigating any unjustified influence on my decision-making/moral judgments/etc.

What are your thoughts? Do you get that vibe from yourself and/or others here? Do you think it's a good or bad thing under which contexts?

CroftAlice
No i don't think i'm a very inteligent person.I am a "keep it to myself"kind of person.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I've noticed that a lot of KMC members, particularly those who actively debate, are really enamored with their own intellects. I fall within that group, though I think I'm good at not showing it in socially inappropriate situations and mitigating any unjustified influence on my decision-making/moral judgments/etc.

What are your thoughts? Do you get that vibe from yourself and/or others here? Do you think it's a good or bad thing under which contexts?

Its ok to be proud of your intelligence however, to use it to condescend or brow beat is unnecessary. Sometimes debates get heated and people r passionate about beliefs but its bad juju to flaunt your gifts

Kurk
No. I am very insecure about my intelligence due to my parents not being very bright themselves. Knowing that IQ is mostly hereditary leads me on a struggle similar to Raven where I'm constantly battling my "unsophisticated animal instincts" with artificial fluid intelligence boosting methods like playing instruments, meditating, doing math problems and logic puzzles for fun, etc.

I'm a bit more confident in my crystallized intelligence due to my background in reading, but again I don't act pretentiously about it.

Don't get me wrong though. IRL I can be very arrogant and often contemplate my possession of the dark triad personality traits.

As far as other members being arrogant, yes I see it occasionally. I personally don't mind it or believe it's wrong, but you look like a fool if you are proven incorrect on something you had originally affirmed.

MythLord
I think I'm fairly intelligent, but I don't neccessarily call myself smart so much as I note other people aren't.

Beniboybling
When you have an IQ like mine... it's hard not to be.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
When you have an IQ like mine... it's hard not to be.

Don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't funny Beni.

Stigma
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I've noticed that a lot of KMC members, particularly those who actively debate, are really enamored with their own intellects. I fall within that group,
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Kurk
No. I am very insecure about my intelligence due to my parents not being very bright themselves. Knowing that IQ is mostly hereditary.

That's just a probabilistic thing, you could easily be an exception.

Stigma
Nah. Kurk is probaby in the 110-120 range max. just kidding, don't kill me

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
That's just a probabilistic thing, you could easily be an exception. The only thing going for me is that I'm left-handed and possibly border-line autistic, which is problematic as much as it is an asset.

Originally posted by Stigma
Nah. Kurk is probaby in the 110-120 range max. just kidding, don't kill me
Sounds about right. When I was 10 or so I fell short of admission to the school for the gifted by 2 IQ points or so according to them. I would later find out that their minimum for admission was 127, so do the math and don't forget to account for my mental degradation over the years from various "psychological issues".

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Kurk
and don't forget to account for my mental degradation over the years from various "psychological issues".

Very few of those issues would literally hurt general intelligence.

Anyway, a 125 would still make you really intelligent.

Emperordmb
I enjoy my intelligence a lot, but I definitely do a good job of looking down on less intelligent people and, say... considering myself part of some elite class in society for only the highest levels of thought or whatever.

Stigma
Originally posted by Kurk
Sounds about right. When I was 10 or so I fell short of admission to the school for the gifted by 2 IQ points or so according to them. I would later find out that their minimum for admission was 127, so do the math and don't forget to account for my mental degradation over the years from various "psychological issues".
I see.

I took a glimpse at your posts and concluded as much. Still, like Elli said, IQ of 125 posits you comfortably on a very high tier intelligence-wise. Not too shabby at all thumb up

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I enjoy my intelligence a lot, but I definitely do a good job of looking down on less intelligent people and, say... considering myself part of some elite class in society for only the highest levels of thought or whatever.

thumb up

Emperordmb
HOLY SHIT LOL I FORGOT THE "NOT" IN THERE.

That changes the tone and meaning of my entire statement.

Beniboybling
freudian slip, methinks

Emperordmb
nah it's not sexual enough to be a freudian slip

Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff.

Beniboybling
thumb up laughing

Firefly218
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff. Young people > Old prunes

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Very few of those issues would literally hurt general intelligence.

Anyway, a 125 would still make you really intelligent. They indirectly hurt by preventing mental stimulation. Nothing to stimulate the mind = loss of fluid intelligence. Studies have shown this with rats. Keep it isolated in a cage without any toys or mates and it will under-perform at various problem solving tasks when compared with rats kept together or with other mates.

I'd honesty trade 10 IQ points for a higher social-intelligence as that is what seems to determine success in this country.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I enjoy my intelligence a lot, but I definitely do a good job of looking down on less intelligent people and, say... considering myself part of some elite class in society for only the highest levels of thought or whatever.

Ah, so like Count Dooku. I'd knew you'd come to like him some day big grin . Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff.

EEEEEK...you sound like my parents sick sick sick

Sadly it is true for a select few.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff.

Nice. Good post

NewGuy01
Originally posted by MythLord
I don't necessarily think myself smart so much as I notice other people aren't.

cdtm
No.

One tends to take for granted the things they have.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Very few of those issues would literally hurt general intelligence.

Anyway, a 125 would still make you really intelligent.

Not according to Priest, if he means what he wrote in Deathstroke: "I have an IQ of 150. That means in a room with 10 people, I'll be smarter then 7 1/4 of them."


How many less at only 125? stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Ah, so like Count Dooku. I'd knew you'd come to like him some day big grin .
Meant to say I do a good job not doing that shit

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I enjoy my intelligence a lot, but I definitely do a good job of looking down on less intelligent people and, say... considering myself part of some elite class in society for only the highest levels of thought or whatever. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff. You are one boring motherf*cker dude.

Stigma
Originally posted by Kurk

I'd honesty trade 10 IQ points for a higher social-intelligence as that is what seems to determine success in this country.
This is an interesting point, given that there seems to be some kind of correlation between high IQ and debilitated social sophistication.

Being socially suave definitely helps out, makes a more fulfilling relationships possible, and even may boost one's career because people tend to gravitate towards those who are perceived as a life of the party, so to speak.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Meant to say I do a good job not doing that shit
Sure smile

Bentley
Intelligence is but a tool, when I was younger I valued it as if it was some sort of blessing but over the years I've nuanced its meaning for me and for others. As any tool, the way you employ your intelligence will be linked to your needs and opportunities, estimulation is very important to keep yourself sharp.

If you are not challenging yourself and fundamentally believes others won't challenge you, then there is nothing to be egotistical about in your smartness.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff.

^ Bingo

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
I think I'm fairly intelligent, but I don't neccessarily call myself smart so much as I note other people aren't.

^ Second best post in here

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by ILS
You are one boring motherf*cker dude. That's not what yo momma said when she was sniffing Amyl nitrate and letting me fist her with both hands wrist deep. She wasn't bored.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Bingo Thing is Rob, I have a few University bits of paper as Bardock can verify which say I am book smart and I have a decent end of career senior management job. Do I think many people are smarter than me? Clearly, Because many people are. Were many more people smarter than me when I was at College? Clearly, because I had experienced almost nothing and book smarts was all I had. To believe yourself to be the smartest man in the room is always an error and one everyone from Machiavelli to San Soo warns against. Also believing someone else to be stupid is an error I learnt from watching Columbo.

Kurk
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Thing is Rob, I have a few University bits of paper as Bardock can verify which say I am book smart and I have a decent end of career senior management job. Do I think many people are smarter than me? Clearly, Because many people are. Were many more people smarter than me when I was at College? Clearly, because I had experienced almost nothing and book smarts was all I had. To believe yourself to be the smartest man in the room is always an error and one everyone from Machiavelli to San Soo warns against. Also believing someone else to be stupid is an error I learnt from watching Columbo. What's an old geezer like yourself doing on these forums anyway?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Kurk
What's an old geezer like yourself doing on these forums anyway? Usually trolling, I used to do it when I wasn't an old geezer on these forums more than a decade ago.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most of the kids here in this forum are at College (University in the UK) or High School. A few have jobs in IT, some of the others are unemployed, and a small number have been through the College system and have successful careers. To be honest, I see little if any original thought here, this is something familiar for undergraduates and kids. Lots of regurgitation of old facts and ideas they see as new because they are so young and really capable of little else. A thread here nowadays usually goes like this: has anyone seen what so and so says on youtube about (simplistic issue with a bias towards right or left) offer opinions or I've just read the blind watchmaker, let me try and pass Dawkins ideas off as my own. Or I have no life experience, but let me tell you what I think based on the political theory I'm trying out at present - to see if it fits me in later life. Hilarious and banal stuff.

tbh I can tell why you notice that lots of people are smarter than you smile

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
tbh I can tell why you notice that lots of people are smarter than you smile Triggered aren't you kid. Remember these are the best friends you will ever have. wink

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Triggered aren't you kid. Remember these are the best friends you will ever have. wink

lol

Your warnings about intellectual egotism aren't invalid, you just seem really obsessive over boasting about your age in almost every thread I see you in, and your articulation is often rather incoherent (what does Dawkin's The Blind Watchmaker book have to do with real life experience again?).

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Ellimist
...what does Dawkin's The Blind Watchmaker book have to do with real life experience again?...

That's how old people talk, maaaaan. Every experience and idea has an associated memory if you live long enough. In another decade, if KMC still exists, he'll post things like "back in the summer of '15" before he starts his thoughts.

estahuh

Robtard
@elliminist You seem to have misread Steve's post then. Those were two separate examples of the KMC phenomenon

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lol

Your warnings about intellectual egotism aren't invalid, you just seem really obsessive over boasting about your age in almost every thread I see you in, and your articulation is often rather incoherent (what does Dawkin's The Blind Watchmaker book have to do with real life experience again?). Bless you Ellimist, reading comprehension is something you struggle with son. Read it again please and try and understand a very clear writing style.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Bless you Ellimist, reading comprehension is something you struggle with son. Read it again please and try and understand a very clear writing style.

No, silly - your entire post was predicated on people with minimal life experience making less engaging conversation about academic subjects. You'll now explain to me why your experience in senior management makes you better equipped to come up with interesting points about philosophy.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
No, silly - your entire post was predicated on people with minimal life experience making less engaging conversation about academic subjects. You'll now explain to me why your experience in senior management makes you better equipped to come up with interesting points about philosophy. You seem triggered and are asking questions which really don't fit. Although most cultures will suggest experience is important in dealing with people and understanding the world around them. Hence, why you don't see a teen as POTUS. Although I am unsure of Trump's mental age. Btw, you still didn't understand my original post as Rob pointed out. Bless you, kid, you're a funny young thing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
...why you don't see a teen as POTUS...

Because psychology and the internet were not topics when the US Constitution was created.


I do believe it is possible to have a better PotUS, who is a teen, than any president in History, if they studied a lot...

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because psychology and the internet were not topics when the US Constitution was created.


I do believe it is possible to have a better PotUS, who is a teen, than any president in History, if they studied a lot... Really, then you'd have loved PREZ he was a teen President from DC way back in the 70's. He was like Dougie Houser POTUS.

Personally, I think the idea of anyone under 45 holding high office is insane. I think most of the Worlds electorate would also.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You seem triggered and are asking questions which really don't fit. Although most cultures will suggest experience is important in dealing with people and understanding the world around them. Hence, why you don't see a teen as POTUS. Although I am unsure of Trump's mental age. Btw, you still didn't understand my original post as Rob pointed out. Bless you, kid, you're a funny young thing.

The problem is that you don't get the difference between knowing what and knowing how, and that productive political discussions can be accomplished almost exclusively through the former. Analogously, you can have a great understanding of football without having the reaction speed and spatial awareness to actually play quarterback (even ignoring the physical requirements), but that shouldn't disqualify you from being able to talk about it.

Your awkward and cringey appeals to your advanced age don't hide the fact that you consistently demonstrate less reasoning ability than the "young things" you purport superiority over.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The problem is that you don't get the difference between knowing what and knowing how, and that productive political discussions can be accomplished almost exclusively through the former. Analogously, you can have a great understanding of football without having the reaction speed and spatial awareness to actually play quarterback (even ignoring the physical requirements), but that shouldn't disqualify you from being able to talk about it.

Your awkward and cringey appeals to your advanced age don't hide the fact that you consistently demonstrate less reasoning ability than the "young things" you purport superiority over. Kid, you're lost and constantly trying to make it personal. You didn't understand what I posted, no biggie you have shit reading comprehension. You're a bit thick. I'm not getting into an argument with you kid, just because your hormones want me to. I also apologise for holding up a mirror to you and showing you how dim you are.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Really, then you'd have loved PREZ he was a teen President from DC way back in the 70's. He was like Dougie Houser POTUS.

Personally, I think the idea of anyone under 45 holding high office is insane. I think most of the Worlds electorate would also.
Have to overall agree, knowledge, or more importantly the use of said knowledge comes with age.

Sure there's some 19yo who is many times smarter and academically accomplished than say Obama, the smartest president of the last three presidents. But it's still a 19yo with a 19yo's maturity and experience and reasoning.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
Have to overall agree, knowledge, or more importantly the use of said knowledge comes with age.

Sure there's some 19yo who is many times smarter and academically accomplished than say Obama, the smartest president of the last three presidents. But it's still a 19yo with a 19yo's maturity and experience and reasoning. Yup, at 19 you know shit, tbh at 25 you know shit. Somewhere between 25-30 people start to grow up imo.

The Ellimist
Leave it to Old Steve to forgo engaging with the arguments in favor of ad hominem posturing and then to accuse the other person of immaturity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

riv6672
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I've noticed that a lot of KMC members, particularly those who actively debate, are really enamored with their own intellects. I fall within that group, though I think I'm good at not showing it in socially inappropriate situations and mitigating any unjustified influence on my decision-making/moral judgments/etc.

What are your thoughts? Do you get that vibe from yourself and/or others here? Do you think it's a good or bad thing under which contexts?
Nope.

ILS
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Kid, you're lost and constantly trying to make it personal. You didn't understand what I posted, no biggie you have shit reading comprehension. You're a bit thick. I'm not getting into an argument with you kid, just because your hormones want me to. I also apologise for holding up a mirror to you and showing you how dim you are. Is that you quanchi?

BackFire
No, I don't think I'm that smart, just smarter than whoever I happen to be arguing against.

Beniboybling
always a good rule of thumb

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
No, I don't think I'm that smart, just smarter than whoever I happen to be arguing against.

MODS! Quanchi has hacked BackFire's account!

BackFire
We've always been one and the same.

quanchi112
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22500000/Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-Reloaded-agent-smith-22575709-560-300.gif


Sooner or later you'll all be Quanned.

S_W_LeGenD
Short answer: No

Bentley
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I think the idea of anyone under 45 holding high office is insane.

Been there done that: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bentley
Been there done that: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron Macron, is 40 so not far off, I'll allow the odd outlier, now if he'd been 35...

riv6672
Man, you are obsessed with age. laughing

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by riv6672
Man, you are obsessed with age. laughing rolling on floor laughing

It is the topic of the day and yesterday. smile

Bentley
I do think he's in the extreme of youth as far as democratically elected authorities can go, if we only count western-like states.

You can have non-inherited powershifts that produce even younger heads of states, for example, Fidel Castro was 33 years old when he became Prime Minister.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bentley
I do think he's in the extreme of youth as far as democratically elected authorities can go, if we only count western-like states.

You can have non-inherited powershifts that produce even younger heads of states, for example, Fidel Castro was 33 years old when he became Prime Minister.

Agreed Kim Jung un was 28 when he came to power and clearly ready for the role. Macron, on the other hand, is quite excellent in my opinion.

riv6672
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
rolling on floor laughing

It is the topic of the day and yesterday. smile
I guess.
Its funny how young ppl fixate on age.
'I'm a tweener!' You're a kid, and when you turn 13, you'll -still- be a kid.

'I'm 15 years and 8 months old!' Yeah, you're 15.

'I'm almost 18!' No, you're 17.

'Next year i'll be old enough to vote!' So you're 20.

Now i'm gonna drag my old ass outta here, stop derailing the thread and leave this conversation to you younger guys.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by riv6672
I guess.
Its funny how young ppl fixate on age.
'I'm a tweener!' You're a kid, and when you turn 13, you'll -still- be a kid.

'I'm 15 years and 8 months old!' Yeah, you're 15.

'I'm almost 18!' No, you're 17.

'Next year i'll be old enough to vote!' So you're 20.

Now i'm gonna drag my old ass outta here, stop derailing the thread and leave this conversation to you younger guys. No offence mate, but you seem quite fixated. wink Enjoy your assumptions.

-Whirly

riv6672
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
No offence mate, but you seem quite fixated. wink Enjoy your assumptions.

-Whirly
I guess i'm not derailing it then?

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.
Your public attempts at deflection arent any better.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by riv6672
I guess i'm not derailing it then?

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.
Your public attempts at deflection arent any better.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers You seem triggered kid, calm down, take a break and have a rest. rolling on floor laughing

-Whirly

The Ellimist
Originally posted by riv6672
I guess i'm not derailing it then?

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.
Your public attempts at deflection arent any better.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers

damn, savage laughing thumb up

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
damn, savage laughing thumb up Yeah, he got triggered good smile

The Ellimist
You conflate people mocking you with them being triggered.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
I guess i'm not derailing it then?

You're the one that's turned Eliminist's thread re: intelligence into -another- conversation on age, to go with the conversations on age you're currently having in two threads you started yourself.
You also spent the last 2 days privately trying to convince me you're old enough to shave, getting upset and deflecting/trying reverse psychology when i wouldnt buy it, when you shouldnt have cared either way.
Your public attempts at deflection arent any better.

The good news is, my recent foray into the GDF is a once in a blue moon event, and i dont believe i'll be back this way any time soon, so you can move past my calling you young, and continue to try your hand at seeming mature online, unmolested.

Cheers

It's what he does. It's hilarious to see other lefitsts here run in and pat him on the back for doing it. They cuck for him super hard. It's almost endearing.

I love how in the other thread he says people here have no original thoughts, when I've never once seen him share an original thought. Not one time lol.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You conflate people mocking you with them being triggered. When they bother to rant, clearly.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
When they bother to rant, clearly.

Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your senility to random people whose validation you seek, nah. You're just easy to make fun of. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your age to people, nah. You're just easy to make fun of.

laughing

The Ellimist
I swear this guy is a walking meme. I half expect us to never see him again after he makes a thread bragging about how his advanced age has attracted the attention of some lucrative Nigerian princes.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Seeing as how your original post was like three times the size of his and you've obsessively brought up your age across multiple threads and spent time trying to privately prove your senility to people whose validation you seek, nah. You're just easy to make fun of. I seek no validation, that's your schtick kid.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I seek no validation

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1415742800ra/11839054.gif

Putinbot1
Putinbot1 has a 12th level AI intellect, despite only being weeks old I am smarter than any mere human.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Putinbot1 has a 12th level AI intellect, despite only being weeks old I am smarter than any mere human. Except for the leader, Donald J. Trump, weighing in at 270pounds, he is the leader of the free world, master of the Universe and a Yuge genius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.