Can Sidious speed-blitz novel Vitiate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Given relative showings of speed and combat awareness of Sidious and novel Vitiate, can the former speed-blitz the latter?

Situation: Neutral setting. They stand 10 feet apart.

The Ellimist
Yes.

Stigma
I see. Don't forget to vote.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yes.

Stigma
What are Vitiate's speed feats tbh?

Freedon Nadd
Oh my god. This again? Of course Sidious can't speedblitz Vitiate if he also uses the Force speed power.

Stigma
Kit Fisto also has Force speed power yet he was blitzed by Sidious mmm

carthage

Sirion_Of_Doom
Originally posted by Stigma
Good point. To add on to it, his feats portray him as exceedingly fast, even among other Jedi on his general level. Likewise, Saesee Tiin, that I remember, was celebrated telepath, known for his advanced precog abilities and Force senses, and he was also blitzed by Sheev.

It's looking grim for Vitiate in this one.

ILS
He was capable of blitzing Maul during TPM and his more powerful self in Shadow Conspiracy, and Maul's speed feats shit all over Vitiate's.

Azronger
Vitiate's best speed feat is getting up faster than Revan could close the distance, but he was amped by a nexus there.

The Merchant
Easily.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Sirion_Of_Doom
Good point. To add on to it, his feats portray him as exceedingly fast, even among other Jedi on his general level. Likewise, Saesee Tiin, that I remember, was celebrated telepath, known for his advanced precog abilities and Force senses, and he was also blitzed by Sheev.

Lmfao, comparing the likes of Kit Fisto/etc to Novel Vitiate.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Stigma

Kit Fisto has Force speed power. But he didn't get to utilize it when Palpatine struck him down. This is why Palpatine also dominated Maul and Oppres; they were Force-dominated from the beginning(pimped up, slammed, etc) and couldn't access the Force speed power.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
He was capable of blitzing Maul during TPM and his more powerful self in Shadow Conspiracy, and Maul's speed feats shit all over Vitiate's.

Yes, because Palpatine was Force-dominating him from the moment their duel began. He didn't have time to access the Force speed power.

ILS
Wrong. In the final portion of their duel which was purely a lightsaber duel Sidious appeared to be wielding countless lightsaber blades from Maul's view before his own spun out of his hand. This being from the Shadow Conspiracy book.

Freedon Nadd

1. Fisto didn't begin to utilize Force speed when Palpatine struck him down
2. Tiin didn't begin to utilize his Force precognitive abilities either. And it is also connected to Force visions more likely. What Force-users do on the battlefield when deflecting blaster bolts; it's due to the use of Force speed. They don't 'foresee' anything on the battlefield.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
Wrong. In the final portion of their duel which was purely a lightsaber duel Sidious appeared to be wielding countless lightsaber blades from Maul's view before his own spun out of his hand. This being from the Shadow Conspiracy book.

1. Because Sidious used Force speed
2. Because Maul didn't have time to access the Force speed. He was literally fighting for his life. He was also Force-dominated. He didn't have enough time to 'focus'.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Wrong. In the final portion of their duel which was purely a lightsaber duel Sidious appeared to be wielding countless lightsaber blades from Maul's view before his own spun out of his hand. This being from the Shadow Conspiracy book. Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
1. Because Sidious used Force speed
2. Because Maul didn't have time to access the Force speed. He was literally fighting for his life. He didn't have enough time to 'focus'. What

Freedon Nadd
What, 'what'?

Sidious dominated him via the Force from the very beginning and Maul was too weak, due to that, to access the Force speed.

ILS
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
What, 'what'?

Sidious dominated him via the Force from the very beginning and Maul was too weak, due to that, to access the Force speed. ...........dare I ask how you reached that conclusion?

Sirion_Of_Doom
Indeed. After further considering it, it's incredibly unfair to Kit, whose feats pertaining to speed, mobility and agility are all far above what Vitiate has demonstrated, to compare the two.

Proof?

This may or may not be true, but regardless, what is your point?

Stigma
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Lmfao, comparing the likes of Kit Fisto/etc to Novel Vitiate.
Fisto may be faster, honestly.

AncientPower
People who are fodder to Vitiate have equal or better showings, is being purposefully ignorant all the Sheev brigade has left?

Sinious

Freedon Nadd
Indeed. After further considering it, it's incredibly unfair to Kit, whose feats pertaining to speed, mobility and agility are all far above what Vitiate has demonstrated, to compare the two.

Proof?

This may or may not be true, but regardless, what is your point?

My point is that Maul didn't utilize Force speed there. He was only relying on his fighting abilities and endurance.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
...........dare I ask how you reached that conclusion?

I don't know. . . Oh, wait, it's because Force speed is a power like other Force powers. It doesn't pop out of nowhere. It requires a certain focus to use it.

ILS
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I don't know. . . Oh, wait, it's because Force speed is a power like other Force powers. It doesn't pop out of nowhere. It requires a certain focus to use it. And you don't think after seeing Savage die, igniting two lightsabers and then rushing towards Sidious in a Force Rage, he would be able to focus on using Force speed? erm

Stigma
So what is the general consensus on the issue?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
And you don't think after seeing Savage die, igniting two lightsabers and then rushing towards Sidious in a Force Rage, he would be able to focus on using Force speed? erm

Force rage is still based on channeling(focusing) those dark side energies. In fact it's the dark version of Force speed.
Just being 'angry' won't make you faster. After all, we can all agree that both of them were Force dominated by Palpatine.

Lord Stark
Probably, Vitiate got disarmed by Meetra's saber throw lol

Azronger
Yeah, he can

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Probably, Vitiate got disarmed by Meetra's saber throw lol
And Sheevy got thrown into the Death Star by his sandy boi and got shot in the back by Han Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.