How much stronger is Superman than Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
DCEU Supes and MCU Thor.

Question as in the title of the thread. Feel free to post feats to back up your claims.

relentless1
multiple

TethAdamTheRock
Based on Comicvine 20-30

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Stigma
DCEU Supes and MCU Thor.

Question as in the title of the thread. Feel free to post feats to back up your claims.

Multiple yeah.

nfactor1995
Hard to really put an exact number to it, but he's way, way stronger.

playa1258
A shit ton stronger.

Stigma
^ These are some good estimations.

Stigma
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Based on Comicvine 20-30
Huh. Do you have a link perhaps?

playa1258
Well it looks like Thor will get a good strength feat in AIW.

quanchi112
Stronger but in the same class.

Surtur
Someone voted for hundreds of times stronger. I would be curious to know based on what. I voted for multiple.

Stigma
TBH I have him pinned somehwere between multiple times and maybe dozens of times stronger.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
Someone voted for hundreds of times stronger. I would be curious to know based on what. I voted for multiple. Superman lifted a building with 100 rooms, Thor is strong enough to only lift 1 room

TethAdamTheRock
^ wasnt me though, i voted multiple

quanchi112
Superman lifted a building with 100 rooms, Thor is strong enough to only lift 1 room Ridiculous.

TheVaultDweller
Majority seem to be voting the "multiple" times option.

Scoobless
Superman lifted a building with 100 rooms, Thor is strong enough to only lift 1 room

Yeah, a crappy old building that didn't crumble under its own weight.
Not saying Superman couldn't lift it, he could... easily... but the building should have become rubble when he picked it up.

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, that's not exactly new. Comic Supes has plenty of lifting feats where the structure/object he was lifting/carrying should simply have fallen apart or collapsed under its own weight, yet stays in one piece.

Adam Grimes
That's sort of explained away by Supes bio-aura and whatnot. Lol

Darth Thor
Im sure the whole bio aura got retconned.

Surtur
Thor is strong enough to only lift 1 room

Lmfao.

Stigma
Bump. So any other takers to provide their opinion?

ShadowFyre
Not that much based off of striking feats...but just because Thor and Hulk don't go around picking shit up for no reason doesn't mean they can't..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.