Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



carthage
No Ikon suit or Vibranium
H2h only
Who would win

Vanguard
Deathstroke has greater stats. Panther greater skill. I cant decide.

deathslash
Split

Zack M
Deathstroke.

Zack M

tkitna
Close fight. Argument can be made for either side.

50/50

Vanguard
Zack I'm always psyched for new Deathstroke content. But you know they're going to water him down for this sh*t.

sad

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Zack I'm always psyched for new Deathstroke content. But you know they're going to water him down for this sh*t.

sad

Doubtful. Seeing as Priest is writing the most UBER Slade we have seen, I just don't think he'll water him down. Priest is one of the smartest writers in comics, period. He'll make BOTH shine. Remember, Batman is a prep god, so if slade does well, that will only make him more formidable.

BTW, the two have already crossed paths under Priest, and Slade came out respectfully, remember?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Doubtful. Seeing as Priest is writing the most UBER Slade we have seen, I just don't think he'll water him down. Priest is one of the smartest writers in comics, period. He'll make BOTH shine. Remember, Batman is a prep god, so if slade does well, that will only make him more formidable.

BTW, the two have already crossed paths under Priest, and Slade came out respectfully, remember?

I love Priest. I hope you're right.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Vanguard
Zack I'm always psyched for new Deathstroke content. But you know they're going to water him down for this sh*t.

sad You mean they're going to water down Batman...

Vanguard
Hell no I don't.

Zack M
Slade will go up against DC's #1 assassin, the Silencer! Should be epic.

https://i.imgur.com/1HDjU7v.jpg



https://i.imgur.com/ZcEIdYC.jpg

Supermutant
What has the Silencer done to be DC's greatest assassin? Deathstroke is the one called the World's Deadliest Assassin.

Zack M
Her book is not even out yet, but she is called the world's deadliest assassin. She has meta human abilities. Many that have not been even explored yet. Here is a preview of her book. In Dark Metal, Talia Al Ghul stated that she was the world's best assassin.




https://i.imgur.com/ICQWq3a.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FuBB5lZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gCGJE3F.jpg

StiltmanFTW
You're really working for DC, I see.

Because there is no way anyone would care for that Silencer chick just yet.

Zack M
Either way, we'll see what Silencer can do and how well she does against Slade (Who is also called DC's #1 assassin).

StiltmanFTW
You've been promoting that Silencer book for quite a while now mmm

Zack M
I only posted those pics twice. Now, back on topic. Slade should have a good month in April.

MrMind
John Romita Jr, how does this guy still have a job, the art is so atrocious, no matter how good the story might be, im not reading it

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
I only posted those pics twice. Now, back on topic. Slade should have a good month in April. *good month*
*Goes up against a nobody character*
*Drawn by Romita Jr*

????

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
I love Priest. I hope you're right.

He undid the damage from that godawful Junzo Muto, and had some of the best characterization of any writer, so I love Priest too. thumb up

But tbh, I hope he does a better job then their first meeting, which was sort of a convoluted mess. Slade knew that Batman knew that Slade knew that Batman knew he knew..

No idea who played into Whom's hands, what was at stake, or who was in danger. But it looked like Damien and Batman played Slade, probably.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
*good month*
*Goes up against a nobody character*
*Drawn by Romita Jr*

????

Every new character starts out as a nobody. Be patient. Plus, a new artist is taking over.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Every new character starts out as a nobody. Be patient. Plus, a new artist is taking over. I do not like it when the new character is "the best". You're telling me that this chick is just supposed to be better than Deadshot, Deathstroke, David Kain, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and literally every other notable assassin in DC? Pick one person to be the best assassin and stick with it. Don't introduce someone 40 years later and tell me that their tagline is that they're the best. thumb down

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
I do not like it when the new character is "the best". You're telling me that this chick is just supposed to be better than Deadshot, Deathstroke, David Kain, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and literally every other notable assassin in DC? Pick one person to be the best assassin and stick with it. Don't introduce someone 40 years later and tell me that their tagline is that they're the best. thumb down

Silencer has been out of commission for a while. She's not well known throughout the DC universe in general and even Talia stated that she's the world's greatest assassin. Not just some solicitation in the ads. And Talia has knowledge of ALL those assassins you mentioned. You don't have to like it, but it's in the story.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
Silencer has been out of commission for a while. She's not well known throughout the DC universe in general and even Talia stated that she's the world's greatest assassin. Not just some solicitation in the ads. And Talia has knowledge of ALL those assassins you mentioned. You don't have to like it, but it's in the story.

lol so a single character's opinion means more than decades of showings. Batman has referred to Lady Shiva as the most dangerous assassin, and Bronze Tiger has called her unbeatable.

This Silencer chick has done nothing to be consider the best of anything. And its laughable that you would even bring up what Talia stated as something more than meaningless hype.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol so a single character's opinion means more than decades of showings. Batman has referred to Lady Shiva as the most dangerous assassin, and Bronze Tiger has called her unbeatable.

This Silencer chick has done nothing to be consider the best of anything. And its laughable that you would even bring up what Talia stated as something more than meaningless hype.

Well, no shit. Like I said EARLIER, her book hasn't even come out yet. I just posted this today, because I saw the solicitations. You can bet your dollar that the Silencer will give Slade hell. She has unique/meta human abilities that Slade can't match.

Should be an interesting read come April. Silencer will build up her feats by then, guarantee that.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You've been promoting that Silencer book for quite a while now mmm

The evidence just keeps piling up.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
Well, no shit. Like I said EARLIER, her book hasn't even come out yet. I just posted this today, because I saw the solicitations. You can bet your dollar that the Silencer will give Slade hell. She has unique/meta human abilities that Slade can't match.

Should be an interesting read come April. Silencer will build up her feats by then, guarantee that.

It was already known that her book hadn't came out. That's the whole point, wait until she does something before declaring she is the best. It's not even worth mentioning what Talia stated, w/out any feats to back it up.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
It was already known that her book hadn't came out. That's the whole point, wait until she does something before declaring she is the best. It's not even worth mentioning what Talia stated, w/out any feats to back it up.

I'm not declaring she's the best (through ads and comics). That is DC. Anyway, can't wait for the slade fight

Zack M
Nice little trick she has there.


https://i.imgur.com/kbGxXs6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/OJHobqg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/w5VFSwK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ENrNCUX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/57OtATH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DAYo144.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Rrg2bcq.jpg

Zack M
Victor Bogdanovic is the new artist on Silencer. Preview art for Deathstroke's guest appearance in the book.

https://i.imgur.com/4C12v4p.jpg

Vanguard
Good stuff Zack. Who is he fighting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.