Superman vs Deathstroke (Ikon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I couldn't help but notice Superman grabbed Slade by the throat before his suit was depowered. So What stops him doing something like this.

cdtm
Edited.

Stoic
Nothing stops him. Superman wins.

Philosophía
You're reading Superman's chronological history, ctdm?

cdtm
Nah, I grew up reading that. Own the comic, in fact, kept in a chest in another house.

I like to re-read them online, instead of breaking out the copies.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
Nah, I grew up reading that. Own the comic, in fact, kept in a chest in another house.

I like to re-read them online, instead of breaking out the copies.

Yeah. It's a great site. Although, I stopped buying one of the comics on my pull list because of it. Im only focused on buying one comic per month now, and to be honest if that one series has a shitty issue. Sometimes I won't buy that one

cdtm
I hear that.

Anyone of us who grew up in the age of gi-normous price hikes, foil cover gimmicks, and incentives towards children opening up massive files of comics they were pressured to buy, and those little stupid signs saying "Hot buy!/Hot pick!" probably see these sites as karmic backlash against the industry.

I must have been in single digits when my folks marched down to the local store and confronted them about pressuring a kid to fork over 60 dollars all at once, because of some bullshit "contract" (Which I'm pretty sure I was too young to be legally binding..). The owner was actually a good guy about it and gave a refund, and even stood against his wife when she insisted I give the free ball cap back (The compassionate sex my ass!)

Granted, you can't blame the industry for the store incident, but so many were doing it that it left a bad taste in your mouth forever..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.