Weakest MCU character who could beat Guts (Berserk) in melee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Guts has his post-Eclipse/Black Swordsman gear, and is bloodlusted.

Location is an open battlefield.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Location is an open battlefield. Thor or Iron Man. Guts is slaughtering any street level character.

TheVaultDweller
Thor is one, but I am not sure if Tony could take him in pure melee. Guts is extremely fast, and if shield strikes from Steve can rock Tony, Guts wacking him in the head with Dragon Slayer could very well ruin his day quite badly.

Dark-Kenshin
Thor is one, but I am not sure if Tony could take him in pure melee. Guts is extremely fast, and if shield strikes from Steve can rock Tony, Guts wacking him in the head with Dragon Slayer could very well ruin his day quite badly. Tony at least has the benefit of being able to fight at long range without having to fear anything in Guts' arsenal. Just fly into the stratosphere and spam tank missiles and repulsar beams. Don't bother with a direct confrontation.

Edit: Oh nvm. Topic says Melee. Yeah, in that case, Tony would get clobbered.

Nevan
Maybe some of the top non-Thor asgardians like Sif, Valkyrie or Loki with his magic.

Otherwise Thor or people around that level.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nevan
Maybe some of the top non-Thor asgardians like Sif, Valkyrie or Loki with his magic.

Otherwise Thor or people around that level. Gutts could actually give Thor a tough fight.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Mindset
Gutts could actually give Thor a tough fight.

Yeah, Guts is plenty fast, strong and tough enough to give Thor a decent scrap at close range. Thor would still win though.

I actually forgot what a monster Guts was until I recently got back into Berserk, after watching the, I suppose, kind of remake of the Golden Arc, which was converted into a film trilogy a few years ago. And then got into the latest anime and back into the manga again as well. Watching Guts casually hack half a dozen fully armored knights in half at a time, with individual sword strikes, never gets old lol.

What about Ronan maybe? Even though Drax was drunk, Ronan beat him badly. And showed a decent level of speed/reactions/spatial awareness, being able to even dodge blows that were coming from behind.

TheLordofMurder

Location is an open battlefield.

Is this Guts from the old Dreamcast game?

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.