Pope Accuses Clergy Sex Abuse Victims Of Slander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Pope Accuses Clergy Sex Abuse Victims Of Slander

The Catholic Church is a joke. The pope is a slimey piece of shit IMO.

Robtard

Emperordmb
I'm not gonna speak in defense of the Vatican, but there are some people part of the Catholic church who are wonderful human beings, such as my uncle who's a priest, and my Great Aunts who are Nuns.

Robtard
Reading up more on this, does seem like the Pope ****ed the dog right in the ass here. Considering the Church's problems with sexual abuse, considering the multiple accusers going back 30+ years and considering the apparent credible proof back in 2011.

robgod
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm not gonna speak in defense of the Vatican, but there are some people part of the Catholic church who are wonderful human beings, such as my uncle who's a priest, and my Great Aunts who are Nuns. who cares

Surtur
He apologized. Man, what courage.

Do they give out medals of honor to foreign non-combatants?

Tempests dad
I once believed in Christianity and respect the faith after i become atheist, but Church is going down this days...

Patient_Leech
You gotta give the Pope some credit, though, he IS learning and adapting to modern changes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.