Arcann/Vaylin vs. Jaina Solo/Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Nephthys
Probably Arcann and Jaina.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1, definitely.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Probably Arcann and Jaina.

wat

Nephthys
Vaylin I mean.

Trocity
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1, definitely.

Deronn_solo
Kyp can't carry Jaina.

Ursumeles
Team 2 is outclassed.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp can't carry Jaina.

Quite, because he's shit.

The Ellimist
If Kyp goes all-out and fights competently, he solos. But he rarely actually does that, so IDEK.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp can't carry Jaina.

Other way around imho.

ILS
Arcann vs Jaina would pan out like a normal fight.

How do we see Kyp vs Vaylin going? Maybe watch them both fight terribly with lightsabers and then they go into a full on Force battle?

Ursumeles
I mean, Kyp has better TP than Yoda, so he reads her mind and learns her weakness. Then he screams "KNEEL BEFORE THE DRAGON OF ZAKUUL".

gg ez

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 solidly

MythLord
I actually agree with LeG.

I'd wager Jaina's as good as Arcann, or better, at her peak and Kyp's raw power should at least rival Vaylin, while he's more versatile and a superior swordsman.

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 solidly thumb up Jaina and Kyp take this.

S_W_LeGenD
Typo

Jaina is the underdog and both members of Team 1 are much more battle-proficient than Kyp Durron.

SunRazer
Kyp Durron is basically a better Vaylin, tbh. It's down to Jaina vs Arcann.

Nephthys
Whats Kyps best combat feats? Vaylin was beating the Valk-amped Outlander, who I'd give a comfortable win over Kyp. She's far more dangerous than people give her credit for.

AncientPower
She was clearly holding her own in a duel with Arcann and that's already more impressive to me than anything Jaina did. Arcann is basically the most skilled duelist in TOR.

Nephthys
Matching Arcann is a better feat than anything Kyp has, yeah.

The Ellimist
Well it depends on how competently Kyp fights, but I imagine a Force fight would fit his cup of tea pretty well and he's immensely more powerful than Vaylin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.