Ed Neumeier working on a new Robocop movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Ed Neumeier who wrote the original RoboCop with Michael Miner, recently he said that there's a new film being made

in a new interview talks about it more in the link

https://screenrant.com/robocop-writer-continuation-1987-movie/

riv6672
Mm. I liked the remake.
The original was good (the sequels blew), but very much a product of its time. Guess we'll see, fingers crossed!

Kazenji
The only one i liked of the sequels were the 2nd one,

Wouldn't be surprised if Both of the sequels would've been even better if they stuck to Frank Miller's original scripts without tampering them.

Flyattractor
Robocop the Orig movie is still very relevant to today's world.
Way more then the stupid "We left him his hand so he can whip his tears " Emo Shitfest.

And Robocop 2 was pretty good but the last 10 min of the movie jumped the shark with the over the top fight scene.

Kazenji
Yeah, The first movie is very relevant to today world and then there's also all the religious stuff to it too

its more then just an action film.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by riv6672
Mm. I liked the remake.
The original was good (the sequels blew), but very much a product of its time. Guess we'll see, fingers crossed!

The commercials in RoboCop 2 are hilarious.

BruceSkywalker
first two films was f*cking awesome, then it became shit...

this new film i hope wil have a good cast and a boatload of violence

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
first two films was f*cking awesome, then it became shit...

For once I agree with Brucie.

Well Ed is only 60(ish) so lets Hope He aint to far into Old Gramps Mode. In other words lets hope he can pull off a Mad Max:Fury Road and not an Alien:Covenant.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ed Neumeier who wrote the original RoboCop with Michael Miner, recently he said that there's a new film being made

in a new interview talks about it more in the link

https://screenrant.com/robocop-writer-continuation-1987-movie/

As much as I loved Robocop and overall enjoyed Robocop 2, I'd prefer they keep going with the Robocop (2014) story line and just make it a really good sequel; the foundation is there to build upon. That we way don't get another origins piece.

Still though, I'm a fan of the franchise and I welcome another film, regardless of setting. Just make it good.

Flyattractor
They should make a Robocop Vs Judge Dredd Movie.

Ridley_Prime

steverules_2
So this is gonna be set between robocop 1 and 2?

Surtur
Ed has a funny last name, I approve.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Surtur
Ed has a funny last name, I approve.

Simple minds are easily amused...

Robtard
Heh, gotem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.