Mister X vs Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omac9
https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/f/f2/Acotilletta2--Mister_X.jpg

vs

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/4867235-karnak2015003-cov-putri-9a982.jpg

Battle takes place in a MMA stlye cage....no weapons.

Curious to see opinions how Mister X's power would fare against Karnak's power.

StiltmanFTW
Name a martial artist that Karnak has beaten...

Omac9
Fair point, but Mister X doesn't have a great showing against top tier martial artists either to my knowledge.

Damborgson
Mr. X runs a train on him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omac9
Fair point, but Mister X doesn't have a great showing against top tier martial artists either to my knowledge.

He does.

Versus Logan, versus Taskmaster... those two are pretty damn high in the MA hierarchy. Stalemated Deadpool w/o relying on his tp, too.

Omac9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does.

Versus Logan, versus Taskmaster... those two are pretty damn high in the MA hierarchy. Stalemated Deadpool w/o relying on his tp, too.

Taskmaster for sure but he lost against Logan. Haven't seen him fight DP, how did he not use his TP?

StiltmanFTW
Taskmaster for sure but he lost against Logan.

He lost in the final rematch in Tieri's run, true. Because of Wolverine's berserker rage. Something that Karnak simply doesn't have. Also, keep in mind X has trained himself so he wouldn't need to rely on his power so much anymore. That's why Wolverine refused to fight him in their latest encounter.

Haven't seen him fight DP, how did he not use his TP?

He used his TP, but couldn't read Wade because of his craziness. That didn't bother him, though... as it happened after his training.

Omac9

He used his TP, but couldn't read Wade because of his craziness. That didn't bother him, though... as it happened after his training.

Ah that's interesting I didn't know that.

How many (if any) out of 10 would you give Karnak against X?

StiltmanFTW
Ah that's interesting I didn't know that.

How many (if any) out of 10 would you give Karnak against X?

0/10. Again, his track record against martial artists is abysmal.

For all his ability, Karnak doesn't have the answer for X's power or his combat prowess. Perhaps one day that'll change. But for now... he's getting one-shotted.

Omac9
0/10. Again, his track record against martial artists is abysmal.

For all his ability, Karnak doesn't have the answer for X's power or his combat prowess. Perhaps one day that'll change. But for now... he's getting one-shotted.

Damn, thought he'd at least get one lol laughing

StiltmanFTW
Maybe if he could use strikes that give no forewarning, similar to Iron Fist's drunken style (which succeeded against X).

But... we need to consider that:

he tried to fight smart like that in his fight against Daredevil, i.e. went silent when he discovered that Matt is blind - and still got one-shotted

X is specifically prepped against this kind of shit these days, which we cannot ignore on forums, where both combatants fight to the best of their ability

Damborgson
His chin is a legendary in how bad it is.

The best guy he's taken down in a long time is probably...that still version of himself he encountered when freeing black bolt.

Omac9
I guess on paper Karnak's ability should put him up there with the elite H2H in the Marvel Universe.....what a waste of a cool power

RealityWarper
Mr X should win.

He can anticipate Karnak's moves easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.