Zod Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Damborgson
Split

leonidas
the way zod is being portrayed currently he splits all right--adam in half... thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
New 52 Zod would beat the crap out of New 52 Black Adam, unless the magic lightning is able to f*ck Zod up. Pre-Flashpoint is an entirely different discussion.

Damborgson
thumb up

Yes agreed, Zod lays down a beating in his new 52 version.

Don't know why I defaulted to pre-flashpoint versions.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up

Yes agreed, Zod lays down a beating in his new 52 version.

Don't know why I defaulted to pre-flashpoint versions.

Probably because Teth is a shade of his former self. Kryptonians have eclipsed everyone

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kryptonians have eclipsed everyone
thumb up

Adam dies.

xJLxKing
Look at this, majority in agreement

Yes current Zod is pretty crazy and should win

Zack M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
New 52 Zod would beat the crap out of New 52 Black Adam, unless the magic lightning is able to f*ck Zod up. Pre-Flashpoint is an entirely different discussion.

Why do you say that?

TethAdamTheRock
^ beacuse Ultraman

carver9
Ultraman was amped to unknown levels. He can't be used as a benchmark.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
Why do you say that?

Everything he said was true

riv6672
I could see BA ripping Zod's throat out.

Smurph
Good fight pre-flashpoint.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
I could see BA ripping Zod's throat out.

Current No, pre reboots yes

Zack M
Everything he said was true

What are his low showings that make him weaker than the previous BA (Even though they're the same being)?

Zack M
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
^ beacuse Ultraman

Ultraman is greater than Zod, anyway. What is your point?

DarkSaint85
What are his low showings that make him weaker than the previous BA (Even though they're the same being)?

It's more his lack of high showings.

Or showings in general.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's more his lack of high showings.

Or showings in general.

He has one really good strength feat (Moving the moon with Sinestro)

And 3 very high showings: Fighting the Pale Bishop, one-shotting Dr. Fate (Who is pretty uber, currently), and killing the Circle of Eternity.

I say the pros outweigh the cons.

riv6672
Current No, pre reboots yes
Thats what i was thinking, as i know those versions best.

namorsubby
What has BA done recently?

riv6672
Not sure, but i gather Kryptonians have become even -more- powerful.

Warrior Madness
Zod tears him in half.

xJLxKing

Zack M
Originally posted by namorsubby
What has BA done recently?

These are all modern feats.

He has one really good strength feat (Moving the moon with Sinestro)

And 3 very high showings: Fighting the Pale Bishop, one-shotting Dr. Fate (Who is pretty uber, currently), and killing the Circle of Eternity.

I say the pros outweigh the cons.

riv6672
Sad.
A GL should consistently beat a Kryptonian.

Zack M
Let's face it, Hal will win in the end. He'll pull a Krona buster on Zod, and that will be that.

riv6672
But certain ppl will only ever discuss that first loss.

panthergod
Probably because Teth is a shade of his former self. Kryptonians have eclipsed everyone

Proof that he's less powerful?

There is zero indication whatsoever that he is less powerful than before.

quanchi112
Sad.
A GL should consistently beat a Kryptonian. Iyo but feelings don't matter. Only the facts matter so don't let emotion cloud your judgment.

panthergod
Sad.
A GL should consistently beat a Kryptonian.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zack M
It's coming. WW is on a hot streak, plus she is the hero, so Adam will lose. I hope it's a long fight.

https://i.imgur.com/E7e0n6z.jpg

riv6672
Well that cover is s major spoiler, then. huh

TethAdamTheRock
Well that cover is s major spoiler, then. huh yup, i guess their stock has fallen

celeyhyga17
Let's face it, Hal will win in the end. He'll pull a Krona buster on Zod, and that will be that.
Maybe..

Honestly though replace Zod with BA, and outcome would have been the same. DC would portray BA walking through the constructs like cheap glass.

panthergod
yup, i guess their stock has fallen

No it hasn't. Diana got upgraded. She's also holding her own against Grail.

Zack M
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Maybe..

Honestly though replace Zod with BA, and outcome would have been the same. DC would portray BA walking through the constructs like cheap glass.

Hal is about to go God mode on Zod. Just like he did Sinestrollax.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by panthergod
Proof that he's less powerful?

Cuz i said so. Plus he looks weak af in comparison to his earlier portrayals plus kryptonians have proved themselves a notch above everyone else, plus billy his equal is weak af...etc etc

panthergod
Cuz i said so. Plus he looks weak af in comparison to his earlier portrayals plus kryptonians have proved themselves a notch above everyone else, plus billy his equal is weak af...etc etc

So nothing whatsoever, then. Ok, just asking in case you knew what you were talking about.

Superman and Diana had relative power upgrades since nu52 started compared to their pre Flashpoint averages. Ultraman is an evil all out Superman-level Kryptonian, which everyone who wasn't lying to themselves due to bias knew was far above Captain Marvel/Black Adam level in relative power anyway.

nu52 Black Adam has beaten a Guardian, Pale Bishop as aluded to in Sinestro's series and apparently oneshotted Fate.

At best, Pre flashpoint is more skilled/experienced that nu52 due to the lost time. Because powerwise, there is ZERO legitimate discernible difference ever shown.

riv6672
Cuz i said so.
laughing okay, that was good ownage! laughing

Philosophía
Plus he looks weak af in comparison to his earlier portrayals plus kryptonians have proved themselves a notch above everyone else, plus billy his equal is weak af...etc etc Superman being a notch above everybody else is nothing new.

Billy/Teth have, if anything, become even more powerful.

TethAdamTheRock
It's coming. WW is on a hot streak, plus she is the hero, so Adam will lose. I hope it's a long fight.

https://i.imgur.com/E7e0n6z.jpg So Wonder Woman is going to kill him with her sword?

cdtm
I'm thinking Adam's magic charged fists makes the difference.

Zod definitely does better then Superman, and probably gets off even more hits then Adam. But every two or three of Zods will probably do less overall damage then one of Adams.

And if Adam surrounds his entire body in the stuff, Zods should hurt himself just hitting Adam.

abhilegend
That's not how the fights go for Adam.

Zod would break him in half now.

Rage.Of.Olympus

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud
What? A wounded Adam helped move the moon under Johns.

That's herald level in itself.

TethAdamTheRock
That's not on the level of busting planets the size of earth with a punch, or surviving a planet busting attack.

Philosophía
That's not on the level of busting planets the size of earth with a punch, or surviving a planet busting attack. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.