Iron Fist Vs Afterthought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
1. Afterthought has the suit, built by Prometheus.
2. Without the suit.

https://i.imgur.com/xURCYiI.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/dVgeL7z.jpg

Vanguard
Honestly the only thing I like about Afterthought is his dreds. I'm not even sure if those are dreds. laughing

But anyway, Iron Fist in both.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Honestly the only thing I like about Afterthought is his dreds. I'm not even sure if those are dreds. laughing

But anyway, Iron Fist in both.

I would say IF in 1, and AT in 2. The suit gives him unlimited energy or something.

DarkSaint85
What? Surely it's the other way round Golgo.

With the suit he's going to predict all his moves. Even the random drunken master ones.

Zack M
I don't remember the suit help predicting movements. Anyway, this isn't another case like Mr. X. AT can see 5 seconds into the future. He clobbered Midnighter, a better fighter than IF.

Stoic
Mid's is not a better fighter than the Dragon. Sorry.

Zack M
A more formidable fighter, IMO. In terms of skill, I would go with Danny, but Mids would kick his ass.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
A more formidable fighter, IMO. In terms of skill, I would go with Danny, but Mids would kick his ass.

How would Mid's do against Shiva? Because Danny's fighting ability is right up there at that level.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
How would Mid's do against Shiva? Because Danny's fighting ability is right up there at that level.

Well, Midnighter would kick the shit out of Shiva. Prometheus already said Midnighter is one of the best fighters on DC earth. But once you add the battle computer, healing factor, enhanced skin, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, it's pretty much Midnighter's to lose.

BTW, Midnighter kicked Prometheus's ass, and he had the skills of the top 30 fighters in the world, which included Batman AND Shiva.

https://i.imgur.com/kyqESe3.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Well, Midnighter would kick the shit out of Shiva. Prometheus already said Midnighter is one of the best fighters on DC earth. But once you add the battle computer, healing factor, enhanced skin, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, it's pretty much Midnighter's to lose.

BTW, Midnighter kicked Prometheus's ass, and he had the skills of the top 30 fighters in the world, which included Batman AND Shiva.

https://i.imgur.com/kyqESe3.jpg

His fight against Zealot is also another fight that he had. On average he isn't kicking Danny's ass. You should check out some Iron Fist comics. It probably wouldn't be easy on either side, but no way does he outclass Danny.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
His fight against Zealot is also another fight that he had. On average he isn't kicking Danny's ass. You should check out some Iron Fist comics. It probably wouldn't be easy on either side, but no way does he outclass Danny.

Different Midnighter. I'm using DC's version.

cdtm
Predicting five seconds ahead before a nuke drops gives you five seconds to pray before getting nuked.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
Predicting five seconds ahead before a nuke drops gives you five seconds to pray before getting nuked.

Nah, he'll probably KO IF before he drops the nuke. That's the whole point. And he's fast enough to do it.

RealityWarper
In Afterthought's mind, Iron Fist has already lost.

AF stomps the shit out of IF.

Mismatch.

cdtm
Iron Fist isn't all that easy to KO. Especially when charged with chi.

Cage couldn't do it, with his best sucker punch to the back of his head.

Prince of Orphans blasted him into another dimension, at airplane level, and he got up without a scratch.

He also beat down Diamondback, with a broken back.

Zack M
Midnighter isn't easy to KO, either. Yet, he went down. And he has a healing factor.

Zack M
He also phucked up Lobo.

RealityWarper
Afterthought can see 5 seconds in the future if Danny stand up or not.

That's an easy win.

spetznaz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.