Supeman vs Persuader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Persuader is on a killing spree, Superman tries to stop him.

DarkSaint85
There's a scan where Persuader fails to cut Mon El, who's on par with Supes.

Have you got it?

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's a scan where Persuader fails to cut Mon El, who's on par with Supes.

Have you got it? Didnt you say he wasn't hit by the blade. Why is it relevant now?

cdtm
That's not the one he's talking about.

RealityWarper
Persuader slice Superman in half.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Didnt you say he wasn't hit by the blade. Why is it relevant now?

Originally posted by JBL
let me go through my comics collection and see, but I believe persuader was about to kill shadow lass and Mon-el let the blade hit his arm and stopped it.

That's why. If MonEl can stop the blade with his arm, then there is a good chance Superman can too.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Persuader sliceS* Superman in half. English is hard. thumb down

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's why. If MonEl can stop the blade with his arm, then there is a good chance Superman can too. Ok. But who do you think would win this fight?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Ok. But who do you think would win this fight?

Well if Superman can stop that blade with his arm,the Superman, obviously. It's like Persuaders best attack, prob his only attack, rendered useless.

So I'll hold back from giving an opinion until I see your scan thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
English is hard. thumb down

English isn't my first language but at least I understand what I am reading contrary to you. Have a good day. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Speaking of Persuader, I see he actually cut Supes, there is clearly a wound visible here:

https://babblingsaboutdccomics4.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/advs_602_002.png

cdtm
I believe that is a hard light projection/fake.

Adam Grimes
English isn't my first language but at least I understand what I am reading contrary to you. Have a good day. thumb up That's why it's so hard for you to be coherent?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's why it's so hard for you to be coherent?

That's why it is so hard for you to understand the meaning of the word "coherent". laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
That's why it is so hard for you to understand the meaning of the word "coherent". laughing out loud Phuck, that doesn't even make sense let alone work as an insult. Why do you laugh? It makes you feel less alone?

riv6672
Owtch.

riv6672
Also, this is a forum fight/Persuader's axe can cut through anything, so, he cuts through the bullshit, and gets the win.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Speaking of Persuader, I see he actually cut Supes, there is clearly a wound visible here:

https://babblingsaboutdccomics4.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/advs_602_002.png

If this is the comic I think it is, that superficial cut came from hitting Superman hard enough to send him into orbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.