Deadshot vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is DCEU Deadshot vs. Netflix Punisher.

Round 1: Pure h2h fight in a cage match.
Round 2: Combatants have their standard gear and fight in an abandoned warehouse.
Round 3: Each combatant is tasked to hunt down and kill the other while in New York city. They're allowed to use whatever equipment they can get but they can't get any help from other people other than to provide information.

Adam Grimes
R1: Punisher
R2 and 3: Deadshot. His accuraccy is too damn haxx.

Silent Master
Better accuracy only counts if you get the first shot.

Adam Grimes
Which he probably will.

Silent Master
Why?

Adam Grimes
Bc it's his thing, I guess. The guy almost killed Batfleck ffs.

As much as I like Punisher, Deadshot would probably win in a straight gunfight. Unless you're implying Frank would play it smart and go solid snake on him? I could see him winning that way.

Silent Master
How is it his thing? He literally has no feats applicable to the second two rounds other than accuracy.

Adam Grimes
Are you still on your silly 'I disagree with whatever you say, mean adam!' mode?

playa1258
Frank in round 1. Deadshot in 2 and 3.

Silent Master
Stealth and tracking are the keys to winning rounds 2 and 3, Frank just has better feats IMO.

KingD19
I will say Deadshot has shrugged off hits from people far stronger than Frank. Like Batman and Enchantress.

TheVaultDweller
Round 1: Punisher.

Round 2: Deadshot.

Round 3: Could be either. Depends on who gets the drop on the other one first.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Round 1: Punisher.

Round 2: Deadshot.

Round 3: Could be either. Depends on who gets the drop on the other one first.

Agreed. Punisher stalks = he gets the kill. Deadshot gets the drop on Frank/Frank misses = Deadshot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.