Wolverines claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is a scenario set up in a post apocalyptic time. Each character becomes an enemy of the X-men, and the victory conditions are simple: After 100 encounters, if Wolverines fails to break his opponents weapon, he loses.

Otherwise, each encounter is assumed to be even, and to end in a tie. This is only to see what kind of metals can make a good "anti-adamantium" option, in that they can parry/survive multiple attacks from his claws and be useable for the long haul (As you'd need in a post apocalyptic setting.)

So, getting started:

0. Surgical steel katana.

1. Slade Wilsons sword.

2. Slade Wilson's staff.

3. Secondary adamantium sword (Say, used by Taskmaster).

4. Omega Reds armor.

5. Collleen Wings sword, infused with chi by Iron Fist.

6. Nth metal sword.

7. Battarang (Say, from whatever he can carry on his body. Remember, Batman can't make any more of those.)

8. Prometheum armor. (Should be stronger then sword and staff.)

9. Inertron shield.

10. New God sword.

11. Amazon sword.

12. Majestic's sword.

Finally, what is the bare minimum you'd need to take on primary adamantium weapons? Assuming Street/Meta (Logan level) users? Can it be done with conventional metals?

StiltmanFTW
I heard that for mispelling the word "batarang" one gets his penis cut off here.

Flyattractor
What gets chopped off when you pull a full on douchebag move and you "Air Quote" in a post?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What gets chopped off when you pull a full on douchebag move and you "Air Quote" in a post?

They'll just take my kidney, if I'm lucky.

If not, then I'll have to spend a night with Bada.

Smurph
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What gets chopped off when you pull a full on douchebag move and you "Air Quote" in a post? It's only an air quote when you're talking...

When you're writing, it's just a quote. no expression

StiltmanFTW
Educating Fly is a sisyphean task, you know.

Flyattractor
I had to Oversimplify it as much as possible. It was directed at Stilts....and after years of being a Little Jimmy fan boy...Not much Grey matter is still viable up there for him....

StiltmanFTW
You're still chained to the wall in the basement?

Flyattractor
But it is a nice basement.

WolverineX25
I think it stops at the Inertron Shield.

Stoic
Originally posted by WolverineX25
I think it stops at the Inertron Shield.

I think so as well.

RadZoa
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I heard that for mispelling the word "batarang" one gets his penis cut off here. STFU Stiltman you're nothing but a giant queef.

Flyattractor
Real question is, how many of those metals could his Bone Claws cut thru?

I seem to recall those were just as good the metal ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.