Qui-Gon Jinn Runs The HoT Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Start 10m apart. Fight takes place in a deserted Ahto City. Morals on, standard equipment, etc.

Warmup: Prologue HoT

1. Act I HoT

2. Act II HoT

3. Act III HoT

4. SoR HoT

Boss: The Outlander

Nephthys
Stops at 2 I guess.

LordOfTheLight
3 or 4.

AncientPower
2, no way he's getting passed that.

Geistalt
Yeah; falls at 2.

MythLord
3 or 4.

Haschwalth

SunRazer
Surprised nobody's said Act I HoT beats him. Any reasoning for Act II HoT in particular winning?

Azronger

Sinious
Originally posted by Azronger

Haschwalth
It's strange seeing PTers voting for HoT.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Surprised nobody's said Act I HoT beats him. Any reasoning for Act II HoT in particular winning?

We're being generous, Nova. Even Prologue HoT can beat Qui-Gon Jinn.

Rockydonovang
act 2

FreshestSlice
I would guess their reasoning is that is when they surpass Scourge.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Azronger

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I would guess their reasoning is that is when they surpass Scourge.

That's one hell of an accomplishment.

The Ellimist
lmao

Nephthys
I think I actually agree with the majority that I was being too conservative in suggesting it'd take until Act II for Qui-Gon to lose, now that I really consider things.

The Ellimist
Boss

NewGuy01
Would have been more interesting/accurate if you had sent a character to run a gauntlet against the HoT's enemies (i.e Bengel Morr, Praven, Sand Demon, Angral, Emperor Kira, Scourge, Fulminiss, Tol Braga, Weakiate, etc.) instead.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Would have been more interesting/accurate if you had sent a character to run a gauntlet against the HoT's enemies (i.e Bengel Morr, Praven, Sand Demon, Angral, Emperor Kira, Scourge, Fulminiss, Tol Braga, Weakiate, etc.) instead.

I feel like Qui-Gon's been pitted against most of them and I just wanted to see how he compared to HoT.

But alright, I'll do that.

Sirion_Of_Doom
I feel like Qui-Gon's been pitted against most of them and I just wanted to see how he compared to HoT.

But alright, I'll do that.
is it me or does this post sound like aurbere @newguy

NewGuy01
Mild protest followed by an immediate concession? ... yeah, kinda.

SunRazer
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.