harry potter films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

film nut
any of you who have read the books will know that goblet of fire is about four times as long as chamber of secrets, of which the film was 2h50mins. this would mean that goblet of fire film should be hours long, and would have to be split into two or more films. This means it's going to be many years before all seven books have been turned into films, and all the child actors will have grown up faster than the films are developing!!!

Kes
Well I read somewhere that this was the last movie for the kids, atleast for the one that plays Harry.

Malfoy's chick
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) said that he is thinking about continuing but he wants to take the films one at a time. At the moment he is working on my third film and when it comes to making the forth film he will say if he wants to do it or not. I want him to do it. HE IS SOOOOO SEXY AS WITH TOM FELTON (DRACO MALFOY)

Kes
Well yah the movies will be kinda stange if they change the kids but the are at an age where they change alot so, they will grow more than the characters. I was kinda disapointed with the 2nd movie, i liked the 1st! Iguess in the 1st i had the advanteged of never reading the book, and now that i have read them all kinda ruined it! oh well!

Christina
If they change the people on it then I think no one is going to watch it
And it will be gay. See there already changeing people like Mafoy.

CheeRaeHP
I read that Daniel Radcliffe wanted to do the whole series of movies, but didn't know if they would want him to stay. But I definately agree that it would be odd without Daniel, Ruppert, and Emma (Harry, Ron, and Hermione)... They need to stay!!!

green33
for the fourth film there will be to movies, i know this because i talked to Rupert Grint the one who plays Ron because he goes to my school, but the 5th hes not sure about yet

mina.harker
he goes to your school? cool! but if each film takes two years like this one, they'll all be much older and it will look weird. but then again there are the wonders of technology and mak-up, so you never know . . .

brookealicious6
I heard that too!!!!
Wow...Chamber of Secrets was really that long? Weird. I didn't notice. I have a feeling (if they do do the 4th book) That they'll be able to make it 3 hours or less I'm not sure why or how...I just have a feeling....

sk8stuff09
there homeschooled on the set, dumb ass.

celestial_moon
at first warbner bros. wasnt planning on letting them stay 4 the whole series but now they're rethinking it. they still dont know yet.

i heard that cuaron convinced the director of the 4th movie 2 keep it one movie, not 2.

shanie623
I'd like Emma, Rupert, and Bonnie to stay (they're pretty flexible with their characters and themselves). Daniel however, heh, he needs to get another role or he'll get stuck being Harry forever (if you know what I mean)...

But if they decide to change the kid actors after the 5th movie, I won't complain at all. I'd love to see a new Hermoine, Harry, and Ron (as much as I love Rupert)...

julii-mausii
I want them to stay too! really! I liek Rupert very much he`s very very very cute.
But I come from germany and I think I can`t see them anyway,just if I go to my exchange partner. I LIKE LONDON!
LONDON IS GREAT! and whe I become 18 years old I will move to London, but my parents aren`t agree sad

But I WANT RUPER DAN TOM AND EMMA TO STAY!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY FROM GERMANY WANT TO WATCH THE FILM IF THERE ARE OTHER ACTORS! REALLY, BELIVE ME! THATS NOT GOOD! sad

Is it true? Daniel Radcliffe want to be a Rockstar?

ladygrim
i know but theyll probably cut loads of things out of it or they cud just put wat happens on a peice of paper send it to everybody so they can make the fifth movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.