Toppo vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Galactus comes to eat universe 11, Toppo tells Jiren to let him handle it.

God of Destruction Toppo vs Galactus

1. Old Hungry Galactus

2. 4 planets fed Celestial killer Galactus

How goes it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Toppo in a single attack.

2. Not sure. Probably Toppo. We see that the destroyer energy can be used now to instantly erase other energy attacks and put up an invincible stonewall. Toppo's energy seemingly filling the entire world of void and showing off greater displays than even the flow of UI Goku's energy, along with oneshotting Golden Frieza, make me believe he's probably more powerful as well.

carver9
Toppo. A casual blast from him changed the entirety of the World of Void.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd go as far as to say Toppo is beyond the Jiren we saw in episodes 109 and 110.

carver9
Yep

NewGuy01
It's hard to say, because Destruction, like every other DB ability, seems to have less of an effect the more powerful the target is.

Toppo has an "aura of destruction," which can erase 17's blasts on contact, but then when he went and punched 17 and Frieza with the aura active, they weren't erased (although presumably a weaker foe would be). So as of yet I'm not going to make a call on how effective his Destruction would be against Galactus's attacks.

The Ellimist
Galactus nullifies him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Funny, destroyer energy is a bit similar to the UN. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's hard to say, because Destruction, like every other DB ability, seems to have less of an effect the more powerful the target is.

Toppo has an "aura of destruction," which can erase 17's blasts on contact, but then when he went and punched 17 and Frieza with the aura active, they weren't erased (although presumably a weaker foe would be). So as of yet I'm not going to make a call on how effective his Destruction would be against Galactus's attacks.

Well, we saw that Golden Frieza's blasts wouldn't do jack-shit against the destroyer energy, and he's certainly (far) more powerful than old hungry Galactus.

And I don't think the aura even erases people, period. Otherwise broken-down final form frieza would have been erased. Toppo isn't trying to get disqualified anyway, lol.

As for round 2...I guess it depends on how much more powerful/destructive Golden Frieza is than BoG SSJG Goku.

That said, Hakaishin Toppo does have feats in and of himself, like causing an unprecedented level of damage to the stage and seemingly filling the entire WoV with destroyer energy.

TethAdamTheRock
If by Power Scaling Toppo easily
If by feats Galactus stomps

Nevan
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
If by Power Scaling Toppo easily
If by feats Galactus stomps What feats does Old Hungry Galactus have, that top affecting the entire World of Void?

carver9
Toppo did that with a casual blast. Galactus dies and easily at that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nevan
What feats does Old Hungry Galactus have, that top affecting the entire World of Void?

That super, super durable ring.

I think the Daishinkan was trolling the Hakaishins.

Nevan
Originally posted by cdtm
That super, super durable ring.

I think the Daishinkan was trolling the Hakaishins. I'm not even talking about the ring, Toppo affected the entire World of Void changing the background.

NewGuy01
Which means... what, exactly?

carver9
Which means that his power affected the Void which is UNLIMITED space. The Void>>>>>>>>>>Universal.

cdtm
Carver is to Dragon Ball what Zack is to DC, and Quanchi is to Marvel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Which means... what, exactly?

The point people usually try to drive home with that is that Toppo's power reached infinity. Like Jiren/Goku's did.

Inedian
Ok, we see really small part of infinite void... so how can anyone say that infinite void was affected in it's entirety. How can limited Toppo affect infinite void? We only see extremely small fraction of it and anyone there in ToP only see small fraction of the void.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
Ok, we see really small part of infinite void... so how can anyone say that infinite void was affected in it's entirety. How can limited Toppo affect infinite void? We only see extremely small fraction of it and anyone there in ToP only see small fraction of the void.

Not EVERYONE there. There are a couple of people there that can see across universes, EASILY. Hell, King Kai could do this.

SSJGGogeta
Damn, I need to catch up on DBS. Toppo is somehow > early on Jiren now? I'm not shocked, to be honest.

Anyway, SSJG Goku would be well above Galactus in the first battle, so obviously Toppo one-shots.

In the second, I'd still go with Toppo- especially if he's GoD/Jiren level now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Toppo > Episode 109/110 Jiren, yeah.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Toppo > Episode 109/110 Jiren, yeah.

Lmao, why was their universe even allowed to participate? They have two fighters that are literally GoD+ level.

It hardly seems fair, considering that Goku and co. have had to get like 100X stronger throughout the course of the tournament just to have a hope of keeping up, whatsoever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To be fair, Toppo underwent a similar transformation to what Goku did in 110.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To be fair, Toppo underwent a similar transformation to what Goku did in 110.

I just watched the episode.

What makes you think Toppo > Jiren?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just a gut feeling based on how Toppo had an unprecedented impact on both the arena and the WoV itself. Plus the destroyer energy is OP as hell.

Only the Jiren in episodes 109/110, though. Definitely not FP Jiren.

SSJGGogeta
Ah, well I'm not sure if I'd put him that high at this point. He's massively strong, for sure. I think Goku and Vegeta are probably still above him though, or at least close to it.

I mean, with SSJB KK and SSJB2, Goku and Vegeta should still be well within the realm of GoD's.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, based on the preview, it looks like Vegeta is getting pummeled by Toppo, and will have to resort to some sort of life-risking attack against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.