Morlun vs Thane Ector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

leonidas
depends if morlun can drain him. ector handled herc and made cap look really bad though so... i dunno. given some of the draining feats morlun and family pulled off, honestly not sure why ector would be immune to his effects.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
depends if morlun can drain him. ector handled herc and made cap look really bad though so... i dunno. given some of the draining feats morlun and family pulled off, honestly not sure why ector would be immune to his effects.

Good question. Ector isn't a Spirit Totem, so while I can see him latching unto the Exemplars (Juggernaut and the crew), or guys like Animal Man, Vixen, Spider Man, etc... I see no reason why Ector would be susceptible? Oh and technically the Uni Power is a spiritually driven force, if you read about it.

DarkSaint85
Morlun drained none totems before. Captain Universe, for example.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Morlun drained none totems before. Captain Universe, for example.

Captain Uni is a spirit based force. read up on it. It's host is backed by a spirit of the cosmos. This is why Morlun Senior was able to latch onto it. I believe it's called the Enigma Force.

leonidas
pretty sure in that arc his family drained pretty well everyone though. if he can't drain ector, then i'm still not sure. should be on about the same level i'd guess. morlun has more to draw on though so i'd likely side with him. close though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.