classic JLA vs sharra and kythri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the pair of shi'ar gods managed to hold their own for a prolonged length of time vs a powerful group of asgardians including the destroyer. they challenge a classic jla line up:

ww
supes
gl
jonn
bats
aquaman
flash

how this goez? throw phoenix quentin in there as the new shi'ar god if you feel you must. not sure that would be necessary though....

Stoic
Quire would make it overkill I think. As it is, I'm not too sure. They didn't get much of a fight from Gladiator. Then again, he was pretty busy kissing their asses. My thing is that Thor didn't do too bad against them so...

leonidas
thor was getting smacked around pretty easily at the start. that hammer though... i'm convinced by now that the hammer>jane than it ever was for thor. mother storm alone is proof of that. look how jane did vs odin and more to a direct comparison, the phoenix. it's hard to factor jane into things. she just goes....crazy level at times it seems. glads did well later on against them, but they were pretty beat up and jane did compare them to odin, so... not sure how they'd fare here. some of their feats were pretty solid though.

Stoic
I agree, which is why I'm not sure. I mean the things that they summoned up out of thin air was ridiculous to say the least. The JL would have their hands full IMO. But how many of them can we really place up against them? Batman, Aquaman, GL. seem like fodder. Even J'onn looks a bit suspect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.