Vaylin vs. strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Johun othone
Sirak
Prologue Wrath
DE SIdious
Beginning of TCW Ventress

Who wins

Geistalt
Spite fite

again

The Ellimist
Most of the team is fodder though

ILS
Honestly, between the four of them and excluding Sidious, it would only take one wild saber throw for the fight to end, so team.

Rockydonovang
vaylin stares them to death

slayne
Originally posted by ILS
Honestly, between the four of them and excluding Sidious, it would only take one wild saber throw for the fight to end, so team.
You do realize she's taken on an equal number of more powerful Force users at the same time and still murked them with TK once she got serious? This team doesn't stand a chance in hell without Sidious there.

That said, I'm pretty sure Arcann, Lana, Senya, and the Outlander all knew saber throw at the time they fought her, so the logic is a tad autistic here ngl

ILS
Originally posted by slayne
You do realize she's taken on an equal number of more powerful Force users at the same time and still murked them with TK once she got serious? This team doesn't stand a chance in hell without Sidious there.

That said, I'm pretty sure Arcann, Lana, Senya, and the Outlander all knew saber throw at the time they fought her, so the logic is a tad autistic here ngl More powerful than Sirak and Johun? I doubt it.

The_Tempest
so the logic is a tad autistic here ngl

Friendly PSA: The more accurate and politically correct adjective for such a sentiment is "swtor."

Ex: So the logic is a tad swtor here ngl.

slayne
Thanks for the tip. thumb up

The_Tempest
Thanks for the tip. thumb up

np thumb up

Don't want anybody to look swtortistic, you know?

slayne
Exactlyyy. thumb up

I think the swtorism is noticed most evidently in AP, tbh. In fact, it might be the source of the swtorism on the board.

The_Tempest
Exactlyyy. thumb up

I think the swtorism is noticed most evidently in AP, tbh. In fact, it might be the source of the swtorism on the board.

A chronic case, indeed.

The Ellimist

That said, I'm pretty sure Arcann, Lana, Senya, and the Outlander all knew saber throw at the time they fought her, so the logic is a tad autistic here ngl

Can Vaylin best this team then?

slayne
With Sidious?

Nah, she gets rekt

The Ellimist
can sidious carry the fodder

slayne
mmm

maybe

Rockydonovang
team get's rekt without sids.

With sids, well,you can strip sids of his team and give Vaylin Valk and Vaylin still get's rekt.

The Ellimist
What about Vaylin and the others all vs. Sids? edit: oh you kinda answered

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What about Vaylin and the others all vs. Sids?
Giving fodder more fodder still leaves you with fodder.

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Friendly PSA: The more accurate and politically correct adjective for such a sentiment is "swtor."

Ex: So the logic is a tad swtor here ngl.
laughing out loud

x 100 thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.