Beerus & Champa vs. Jiren & Toppo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Inedian
Team 1

TethAdamTheRock
Spite

Damborgson
Not even close to spite. As of now, I'm undecided.

bbrem123
Team one with the feats and info we know.

carver9
Jiren solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No clue. Depends how close Toppo is to Beerus and Champa.

carver9
I could've sworn it was said that Toppo is just like the Destroyers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, but the destroyers have varying levels of power. Beerus would shit on, say, Sidra, for example.

NewGuy01
It should be assumed that Toppo is at the very bottom of the ladder as far as Destroyers go. That said, it's still not clear how strong Jiren is, so for now I'll hold my peace as far as the match goes.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, but the destroyers have varying levels of power. Beerus would shit on, say, Sidra, for example.

Lol...why do you think he would beat him easily? Because of that Manga fight? That isn't enough and one character doesn't justify the entirety of the group.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It should be assumed that Toppo is at the very bottom of the ladder as far as Destroyers go. That said, it's still not clear how strong Jiren is, so for now I'll hold my peace as far as the match goes.

He was compared to the Gods while only using a HINT of his power. Jiren is above the Destroyers and far above it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

bbrem123
To be fair Beerus has never shown his full power. He stomps SSB just as easy as Jiren does. I dont think we have enough info on Jiren to say he is stronger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Guy literally defeated Mastered SSJB in a single attack, while still not exerting anything like his full power. Regular SSJB got stomped by a Beerus who was playing around.

Granted, Jiren has similar feats, hence why it’s ambiguous as of rn imo.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
To be fair Beerus has never shown his full power. He stomps SSB just as easy as Jiren does. I dont think we have enough info on Jiren to say he is stronger.

We have plenty of info. Jiren only using a hint of his power being compared to the Gods of Destructions. That's more than enough proof.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

carver9
But his implication of Jiren primarily came from the power he witness during his fight against Goku. He didn't know Jiren was just using a hint of his power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Whis literally says that Jiren is far from full power. He knew.

TethAdamTheRock
Stalemate

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Whis literally says that Jiren is far from full power. He knew.

thumb up

Shite like this has me wondering if Crazy Carv even watch's the show, or gets the info off his Youtube freak. We already know he doesn't read comics and just posts random scans/top lists.

gideongarner01

Galan007
Beerus/Champa.

Jmanghan
This is dumb.

While Toppo loses to Champa, Jiren def takes Beerus.

It's a stalemate IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.