More topics needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
At the rate we're filling up topics, we're gonna run out soon.

Time to make some new GDF topics people.laughing out loud

finti
So you didlaughing out loud

Ratcat
Yep, but I'm sure others can come up with something a little more interesting.

How's the throat doing?

Gundark
Yes, there is an intelligent thread....how are you doing, finti ? smile

Ratcat
He's speachless. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
A topic about topics? RC has been trained well. He now controls his sense of order and allows chaos to roam free. It's time to rename him Darth Panic.

Ratcat
Yes....... Panic is good.....

queeq
He accepts. Yipppeeeeeeeeee.

Raz, please change his title to "Panic". His journey to the dark side is now complete. evil face

finti
My voice is doing very well, thanks for asking. I can actually sing again, I hit notes that I had no chance of "singing" out before. No I can sing/hum Live lullabies and not crack my voice doing it.
I have to rest my voice alot so I only use it when I really have to, for now.smile
I`ll be back with a venganceevil face

Ratcat
Hmmmm, Vengance, that's a good name too.

Gundark
Sorry, RC...turn back you cannot. smokin'

Oh, Great and Powerful Raz, SEAL HIS FATE. evil face evil face

Ratcat
Hmmmm, ok, but I really liked Vengeance. sad

Dim
No...don't encourage him :Lol

Ratcat
Me or queeqy?

Edna witch
Well Im gald somebody has a voice on them. I am supposed to be singing soprano in a quartet for a concert on thursday night and my throat is so soar I can barely sing the alto part let alone reach the soprano notes. Man I hate my voice!

Ratcat
Well I can't sing a note but still insist on giving it a go in the car as loud as I can. Dim, you have been warned.laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm working on role-play stuff, so I probably won't open any GDF topics, becuase I may have my hands full if and when that takes off.

I'm still trying to think of a decent Episode II+III topic; my number of Jedi one didn't do too badly.

Ratcat
Kewl, well I won't be here but I'll leave a few behind for you guys.

queeq
Thanks RC, you're a real pal.

Ratcat
Oh, I know, I know. wink

queeq
How much sleep will you have tonight?

Ratcat
Ample. My flight isn';t until 12:30 lunchtime.

queeq
Oh, so that's at least two more British meals.

Ratcat
Nah, had dinner and won't eat til I'm on the plane I guess.

finti
Vengeance is a cool name, Finti the Norse Sith of Vengeance......well hope you have a blast in the colonies RC.smile

Ratcat
I always do!

queeq
Maybe they'll kick your butt again. laughing out loud

So you won't have breakfast then????

Ratcat
Nah, I'll just be sick.

queeq
Airplane food is bad, but not THAT bad.

Gundark
Oh, its bad all right....I got sick when we flew to California about 6 years ago. sick

queeq
Okay, American airplane food is bad. laughing out loud

Gundark
I'm sure whatever greasy, fat-laden, super cholesterolated food they eat at Disney will more than make up for the garbage they serve you on the plane !! laughing out loud

Raz
Hmmm...sounds delicious laughing out loud

Zareil
So it can get pretty personal in here. I guess that nice. Personally I never have secrets. Anything anyone ever asks, I answer, simply on the grounds that there is no reaon to lie. If a person has done or said something they should have good reason to have done so in the first place. As I say I'm not sure I know enough people around here but it is always my basic rule, it is better to lay your cards on the table and then people get a better idea of who and how you are. Then again you ask Ush and he'll tell you...

Gundark
Never a dull moment here, Zareil. Glad you are here and hope you stay. smile When I found this site last September, I just kind of tested the waters for a couple weeks and you gradually get the feel of the place. Then you're hopelessly trapped !! stick out tongue I hope you feel welcome...I did when I first came here. smile Like Ush says, this place is nothing short of hard core drama. laughing out loud

queeq
Zareil, I like you already. I feel the same way. You're welcome in my bar anytime.

Ushgarak
Careful. If you ask him his life story, you'll be there long past 1000 posts...

Erm, just read that back. Not to mean Zariel is dull. Quite the opposite. He is... complex.

queeq
Complex? I like him already. Especially if he boosts my thread way over 1000. Go ahead, Zareil, tell me everything in the Tavern. laughing out loud

Gundark
Over a large pitcher of Glen Dagobah Ale. laughing out loud

queeq
That sounds nice.

Gundark
How about a wet t-shirt contest ? laughing out loud

finti
Girls only of course.laughing out loud

queeq
So we only have three contestents. So we'll have to wait till Dimmy gets back.

finti
Builds up the excitement, don it?evil face

queeq
Maybe Gundy and Edna can parctise until she gets back. laughing out loud

Gundark
Darth queeq...only you could be so bold. laughing out loud

finti
Gundy are you skipping work again?smile

Gundark
It used to be posting in between working, now its become working in between posting. laughing out loud I guess my Sith master has made my destiny complete. laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
Indeed he is powerful.smile

queeq
Once you start down my path.... forever will I dominate your closet. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I think Edna will throw a fit when she reads this...

queeq
Why? She might enjoy it.

Ushgarak
What, the contest or reading about it?

queeq
With any luck she'll win the contest and we'll have a wonderful new girl around. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I still think she's going to flip... I hope you like being a frog.

finti
Just remember who is your all`s destiny.
(Look down)roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Finti my destiny? Bwooohahahahahaha.

Snakeskin, batwing. Is that all she has learned, magic potions and petty evil? The House Sith is not impressed. evil face

Gundark
But finti does handle your drink before you get it. evil face

finti
evil face !!!!!!!!

queeq
Hey, no complaints there. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmm...I hope queeq doesn't suddenly decide his apprentice needs to sample his drinks before he gets them in case they're poisoned.....sick

queeq
Now that's a very good idea, Gundy. See, you DO wuv me. laughing out loud

finti
ahhrg the wuv word again.

queeq
And we all WUV finti too. laughing out loud

Gundark
How can we not WUV finti ? The great norseman with his sane cows....stick out tongue

finti
wuv, it sounds like a puppy uable to bark, wuv wuv

queeq
So you'll be our little puppy. And we'll give you lots of hugs. evil face

Gundark
I think finti is gonna need one of queeq's barf bags soon. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
You should Zareil talk to his girl...

Gundark
Tell us more, Ush...in basic please, since you seem to be speaking Huttese or something tonight....stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Am I? Now I;m paranoid. I'll check my posts. Anyhow, Zereil can get a bit... saccarine, on the sweet talk.

Gundark
As in....love muffin, cupcake, cutie-pie, snuggle-wuggle ?

queeq talks to me that way in the closet all they time....just don't tell him I told you. Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I think he'll notice that you said...

I think bunny talk is primary with Zereil.

Gundark
Girls eat that stuff up. Zareil is a smart man. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Somehow I can't see the late Edna being impressed with bunny talk.

Gundark
Then I think you better read up on Dathomir poetry or something. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
They do poetry!!!! Zereil, why didn't you tell me?

Oh witch,
Which witch?
Shall I be rich?
Or shall you be rich...
Which Rich Witch...

Actually, this is a terrible idea.

Gundark
Okay, scratch the poetry. Get some cheap tulips from queeq and send them to her. laughing out loud

finti
wuv wuf I keep on barking or should it be barfing?

queeq
*writes down: a king size order of barf bags for finti and the standard godzilla size order of tulips for Edna*

finti
I need a bucketsmile its so yikes,
"what did we learn in school today dear little boy of mine?"
I learnt that wuv makes me .....bag pleasesmile

queeq
What's it gonna be, finti? Bags or buckets? laughing out loud

finti
Both will do nicelylaughing out loud we call it BBB; barf bags and buckets.rolling on floor laughing

queeq
How about a catheter? laughing out loud

keokiswahine
why are the threads closed so soon? they're just becoming interesting enough for me to stick in my 2 cents or shilling. well, I'm just back from getting lost in the JC forums and threads, and getting sidetracked to help James Drax with his board.

Ushgarak
Hey! Where are those Tulips! Or should it be Lilies? I still suspect she is dead...

keokiswahine
*pokes head in*

*jumps in and throws flowers over all the forums and threads, leaves pile of flower petals for RC and Dim*

*throws petals all over Raz and a snoring queeq*

*runs away before gets chased away*

Ushgarak
Strange man.

(Gathers flowers)

queeq
Quite.

I think Edna might be running her weekend errands. I heard it was her shift to fly London with her broomstick this weekend. Don't worry. But come down to the bar for a Glen Dagobah Single Malt to soothe that heart ache of yours.

finti
Hmm an environmental flower terroristsmile

Gundark
well Keo, I think the 100 post limit was a general JC ruling. It was not Raz's idea, as you may have seen him mention in another thread. The Tavern was allowed to go over 100 posts as queeq groveled like the true sith that he is. laughing out loud The other posts here that are currently running over 100 are not closed because Dim is not here right now to come in and close them (she on vacation) and I don't think Raz has time or else he is just taking mercy on us and letting us run amok in the asylum. laughing out loud

queeq
Too bad. His conscious is acting up again. He is closing topics. heer goes our plan of great chaos. But who withstand the strength of the great and powerful Raz?

Raz
I thought it might be fun to let the threads go over the limit, but then I remembered why the limit was introduced...

OK, only 7 posts to go for this one... *evil laugh*

finti
Nah I think its sixroll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Five.

So why is the limit, oh great and powerful One?

keokiswahine
Arghhhhhhhhhhh. I see no post limit in the JC. Their threads run amok until a mod locks them for flaming, trolling, or spamming, or poor. By the time I find time to come to visit, all the threads I wanna post in are locked. Arghhhhhh. sad Dimmy, don't do this to me. wahhhhhhhh sick

Gundark
Just curious, keo...how did you manage to obtain access to JC ? Bothan spies ? stick out tongue

finti
Unless its a JC member with an aliassmile

queeq
Ah yes. It is quite a curious situation. The great and powerful Raz will bite you up the a.... err..ahem. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hang on...what's going on here? He IS talking about a seperate forum, isn't he?

queeq
About the JC. Isn't that ours then? What other JC with unrestricted thread lengths WOULD it be about then? If that is the case at all, of course.

keokiswahine
We may be talking about oranges and apples. I was talking about the Jedi Council, the discussion section of TFN. What JC are you folks talking about? I may be lost in space as usual.

Ushgarak
Yes, I thought that's what you meant. Everyone else was confusing me, as well.

queeq
You're welcome. evil face

keokiswahine
it drives me batty when I start to post and the thread is locked just seconds ahead of me. It takes me abit to come up with responses; am not as fast as you folks. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails when I click and find the thread locked. *sigh*

Ushgarak
I've never actually been caught out like that, yet...

keokiswahine
Raz was just ahead of me this morning, closing threads I wanted to post in. Talk about a race to stay ahead of him.

queeq
Stretch out with your feelings. Then you will know what the right time is. Now clear your mind of questions.

finti
ok done what now?smile

queeq
Start posting like crazy!!!!! laughing out loud

Gundark
Sorry, keo...I meant the JC forum here. Its for JC members only, meaning, Raz, Dim, Ratcat, Xizor and UBH. I though that's what you were talking about. smile

Actually, I've never had a topic locked right when I tried to post either. But I advise you not to underestimate Raz's powers. evil face

queeq
There's only one more powerful than Gundy and me are. laughing out loud

Gundark
All kneel before Raz. smile

Raz
Closing topic... (do start another one though)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.