Cyborg Superman vs Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Well? smile

quanchi112
Nefaria stomps.

Damborgson
So, this might be me, but the general forum feel I get when I hear about Henshaw is that he's on the lower end of the Herald scale. Is that just me?

Because I look through his feats, and it feels like he's pretty ****ing high end. But again, I don't know much about him.

Zack M
CS stomps.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
So, this might be me, but the general forum feel I get when I hear about Henshaw is that he's on the lower end of the Herald scale. Is that just me?

Because I look through his feats, and it feels like he's pretty ****ing high end. But again, I don't know much about him. He's really high-end.

It's why you see him used so rarely in debates, because he generally stomps.

leonidas
yeah, i'd take him over nefaria. some of those showings of his are crazy. he should have been able to handle zod too. pretty disappointing the way that went down. i love henshaw.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd take him over nefaria. some of those showings of his are crazy. he should have been able to handle zod too. pretty disappointing the way that went down. i love henshaw. He's hard to write.

He's basically the Deadpool of top-tiers in terms of regeneration, with Superman-ish strength, energy projection/absorbtion, plot-device 'let me fetch this' weapons etc.

Zod is going the 'evil Superman' type, so he'll beat the shit out of anybody in his way.
So sometimes, 'punching him' defeats him, lol.

leonidas
thumb up

henshaw really is a monster in some of his showings. damn. lol i'm a sucker for good technopathy though.

Delta1938

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson

Because I look through his feats, and it feels like he's pretty ****ing high end. But again, I don't know much about him.

He's f'n high.

His energy attacks one shot Eradicator. In Trial of Superman, he won one, lost one, and split one. In Superman/Doomsday, he kept repairing whatever physical damage was done by Superman and Doomsday, creating constructs out of surrounding junk, and was only stopped by Darkseid banishing his soul to a container..

And then there's the crossovers, where he matched Surfer..

Physically, he's easy to damage. Putting him down is another story..

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd take him over nefaria. some of those showings of his are crazy. he should have been able to handle zod too. pretty disappointing the way that went down. i love henshaw.

Well, he was probably a key component of the dogpile at the end of his Suicide Squad run. Without Eradicator and Cyborg Superman, all they really had was the spell caster, who wasn't exactly doing much damage on her own.

CosmicComet
Henshaw would annihilate Nefaria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.