Captain America runs the decapitation gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
He gets 10 shield strikes

1. Jessica Jones

2. Luke Cage

3. Drax

4. Lady Sif

5. Angel Dust

6. Loki

7. Colossus

8. Thor

FrothByte
The order is a bit whack. He can decapitate Jessica Jones, Drax and Angel Dust. He'll fail to decapitate the rest, though I assume it will still hurt most of them.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by FrothByte
The order is a bit whack. He can decapitate Jessica Jones, Drax and Angel Dust. He'll fail to decapitate the rest, though I assume it will still hurt most of them. what order would you put them in?

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
what order would you put them in?

1. Jessica Jones
2. Angel Dust
3. Drax
4. Lady Sif
5. Colossus
6. Luke Cage
7. Loki
8. Thor

Colossus is tricky to rate. Theoretically he should be near the end, possibly even more durable than Thor but he just doesn't have the feats yet to compare to the others. So as per feats, he gets 4th place.

BruceSkywalker
Going by this whacky order Cap stops at Luke, but he can definitely decap Jessica, Drax and Angel Dust

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
He gets 10 shield strikes

1. Jessica Jones

2. Luke Cage

3. Drax

4. Lady Sif

5. Angel Dust

6. Loki

7. Colossus

8. Thor '

He decapitates them all.

BruceSkywalker
lols this guy ^^^^

K-Dog

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
1. Jessica Jones
2. Angel Dust
3. Drax
4. Lady Sif
5. Colossus
6. Luke Cage
7. Loki
8. Thor

Colossus is tricky to rate. Theoretically he should be near the end, possibly even more durable than Thor but he just doesn't have the feats yet to compare to the others. So as per feats, he gets 4th place.

If you think that highly of Colossus's durability, then you must be in complete awe of the overwhelming destructive POWER possessed by the Future Sentinels...

wink

Happy Dance

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lols this guy ^^^^

Lol go watch the movies and inform yourself.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
This is a decapitation gaunlet not a K.O gaunlet.

*gauntlet

BruceSkywalker
Lol go watch the movies and inform yourself.

comw down trollboy.. I own all MCU films.... I watch them on a regular basis... I own Deadpool as well.. you should be informing yourself

Josh_Alexander
comw down trollboy.. I own all MCU films.... I watch them on a regular basis... I own Deadpool as well.. you should be informing yourself

If so then the only troll boy here is you!

CentaurSuperman
luke cage is invulnerable right

Adam Grimes
Luke Cage is Luke Cage.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CentaurSuperman
luke cage is invulnerable right

Not to Judas Bullets which is made of Chitauri metal.

BruceSkywalker
If so then the only troll boy here is you!

stop derailing and show us how Cap decaps them then

Adam Grimes
None of them. Show me a clip of Cap decapitating someone.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
None of them. Show me a clip of Cap decapitating someone.

I can show you a clip of Cap piercing Iron Man's suit in one strike which is enough to ensure that in 10 he can decapitate them all.

Josh_Alexander
stop derailing and show us how Cap decaps them then

Iron Man's suit was pierced by one strike from Cap.

Iron Man's suit have feats enough to put it as strong or ever stronger than many of the characters in this list.

BruceSkywalker
Iron Man's suit was pierced by one strike from Cap.

Iron Man's suit have feats enough to put it as strong or ever stronger than many of the characters in this list.

hahaha.. how is that exactly gonna tell us, how Cap decaps Piotr?

Josh_Alexander
hahaha.. how is that exactly gonna tell us, how Cap decaps Piotr?

The same way he pierced through IM's suit!!! Shouldn't that be obvious? Or are you indeed a troll?

Or are you saying that Colossus' metal is stronger than Iron Man's suit? In which case you are being biased, cause there is no concrete evidence to support that.

BruceSkywalker
The same way he pierced through IM's suit!!! Shouldn't that be obvious? Or are you indeed a troll?

Or are you saying that Colossus' metal is stronger than Iron Man's suit? In which case you are being biased, cause there is no concrete evidence to support that.

thanks for the laughs josh

Josh_Alexander
thanks for the laughs josh

I dont grasp the joke, but concesion accepted.

BruceSkywalker
I dont grasp the joke, but concesion accepted.

i don't play that silly game josh..

again thanks fpr the laughs unless you wanna provide actual proof instead of trolling

Josh_Alexander
i don't play that silly game josh..

again thanks fpr the laughs unless you wanna provide actual proof instead of trolling

Am sorry Bruce, but either you show evidence to counteract mines, or you lose the debate.

But ofcourse you can't, because you don't have evidence to support your case. Reason why, you are just evading things.

As i said, concession accepted.

BruceSkywalker
Am sorry Bruce, but either you show evidence to counteract mines, or you lose the debate.

But ofcourse you can't, because you don't have evidence to support your case. Reason why, you are just evading things.

As i said, concession accepted.

again i dont play games josh/// you are ther one who said cap decaps them all so you prove.. but then i will just put you on ignore

Josh_Alexander
again i dont play games josh/// you are ther one who said cap decaps them all so you prove.. but then i will just put you on ignore

I have given my evidence. I have clearly done, but since you are TROLLING you are clearly ignoring it.

And no games Bruce, but if you see this as game then i recommend you to look for video games instead of forums wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.