Did He Kill King Adas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
I think the one who struck down Adas was Soa, the Infernal One.

The Ellimist
Soa is trash

Jmanghan
I thought Adas fought off the Rakatan army?

Trocity
He did, and lost his life in the process.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
He did, and lost his life in the process. Still fought em off, I thought he died of his injuries later on?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Soa is trash

Why?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Still fought em off, I thought he died of his injuries later on?

Maybe, Soa challenged Adas to battle on neutral field? Then, Adas' army also attacked. The Infinite Empire was taken by surprise. They were badly damaged. By the time Soa killed Adas, Adas' forces 'won'.

Haschwalth
Soa is most certainly not trash.

Freedon Nadd
This is the view about Rakatans.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Maybe, Soa challenged Adas to battle on neutral field? Then, Adas' army also attacked. The Infinite Empire was taken by surprise. They were badly damaged. By the time Soa killed Adas, Adas' forces 'won'. Highly doubt that was the case though, as for the most part, Adas seems to be put higher then Soa on the food chain.

DarthAnt66
What?

Freedon Nadd
Highly doubt that was the case though, as for the most part, Adas seems to be put higher then Soa on the food chain.

It's worth noting that Yshaar Kael, known as Betrayer of Adas, was part of Soa's Infernal Council. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Jmanghan
It's worth noting that Yshaar Kael, known as Betrayer of Adas, was part of Soa's Infernal Council. Coincidence? Don't think so. Then that just cements Adas' superiority over Soa, he clearly needed help to defeat/kill Adas.

NewGuy01
lol

Freedon Nadd
Then that just cements Adas' superiority over Soa, he clearly needed help to defeat/kill Adas.

I am not denying that he mayhaps has had help. All I said is that Soa struck down Adas in battle.

Jmanghan
I am not denying that he mayhaps has had help. All I said is that Soa struck down Adas in battle. Well he's the one who fought them off (with an army of help, but Soa had an army and back-up in his "fight" with Adas).

Pretty sure it consisted of Adas slicing through Rakatans like butter and Soa just barely managing to kill him, not that it changed anything.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lol Nice rebuttal, ******.

Freedon Nadd
Well he's the one who fought them off (with an army of help, but Soa had an army and back-up in his "fight" with Adas).

Pretty sure it consisted of Adas slicing through Rakatans like butter and Soa just barely managing to kill him, not that it changed anything.

Just curious: How you rank King Adas in terms of swordsmanship, Force power and Force mastery?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jmanghan is dumb asl. smile

Freedon Nadd
Asl or ISL?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Asl.

Freedon Nadd
"Then illuminate him with your dark side power!"
-Freedon Nadd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.