DCNU Superman vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Set in LA.Fight to the death. Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Superman, easily

leonidas
this isn't even close. wonder man beat red hulk ffs....

JBL
Wonderman also had Thor beaten. Red hulk beat hulk and Thor. Funny how that slips people minds yet the low showing are remembered for a reason in certain threads. You don't see people using superman being flattened by gas explosions TWICE do you.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Wonderman also had Thor beaten. Red hulk beat hulk and Thor. Funny how that slips people minds yet the low showing are remembered for a reason in certain threads. You don't see people using superman being flattened by gas explosions TWICE do you.

True thumb up

(check your PM, please)

zopzop
Originally posted by JBL
Red hulk beat hulk and Thor.
That was Loebforce Rulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

Funny how details slip your mind.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Funny how details slip your mind. dcnu superman vs red hulk???? Superman was specified, red hulk wasn't. Nice try though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
dcnu superman vs red hulk???? Superman was specified, red hulk wasn't. Nice try though.

Forum rules:

So that's as it stands:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c1zdpkVdF3c/Wh9cT49fBNI/AAAAAAAAIyg/4XIdtQvs0L8U_L1M8QpfOGXg8QKaleUMQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO008_w.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/j9usbfpgh/RCO009.jpg

Incredibly good try.

DCnU Superman stomps.

Delta1938
Forum rules:

So that's as it stands:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c1zdpkVdF3c/Wh9cT49fBNI/AAAAAAAAIyg/4XIdtQvs0L8U_L1M8QpfOGXg8QKaleUMQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO008_w.jpg

Incredibly good try.

DCnU Superman stomps.

Owned.

So, current Rulk is pretty meh?

Stoic
Forum rules:

So that's as it stands:

Incredibly good try.

DCnU Superman stomps.

Hold on a second DS. Are you trying to be funny here? Is that even General Ross? People should also know that the original Red Hulk did not use his full abilities at the end, due to a fear of not being able to turn back to human. This should factor in somewhere. Wonder Man would never beat Rulk using his full abilities. Unless of course people believe that Simon would have a snowballs chance in hell defeating a pumped up Savage Hulk?

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
Hold on a second DS. Are you trying to be funny here? Is that even General Ross? People should also know that the original Red Hulk did not use his full abilities at the end, due to a fear of not being able to turn back to human. This should factor in somewhere. Wonder Man would never beat Rulk using his full abilities. Unless of course people believe that Simon would have a snowballs chance in hell defeating a pumped up Savage Hulk? Lol.. Owned two posters at once. They forget things like that for supermans sake. One doesn't know the character and the other agree. Classic superfriends.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
this isn't even close. wonder man beat red hulk ffs....

Simon got pretty damn powerful --- Steve described him as having Sentry's level strength, Rogue was shocked when she absorbed his power, he's had great feats and new abilities, etc.

Damborgson
That might be the rule but I think it's obvious who was intended.

It's depowered Ross Rulk unless specified Loeb Force or whoever the **** Red Hulk is supposed to be in USAvengers.

And Red Hulk would get a vicious beating. Depending on the intensity Superman starts at though, he'd make him work for it a bit at the start.

DarkSaint85
Hold on a second DS. Are you trying to be funny here? Is that even General Ross? People should also know that the original Red Hulk did not use his full abilities at the end, due to a fear of not being able to turn back to human. This should factor in somewhere. Wonder Man would never beat Rulk using his full abilities. Unless of course people believe that Simon would have a snowballs chance in hell defeating a pumped up Savage Hulk?

It's current Red Hulk.

General Maverick

He's been Rulk for like months now.

Y'all should keep up.

Edit: he's beenRulk for a whole year now.

DarkSaint85
Stoic, in a Thanos vs Supes/Billy/WW thread,you default to using a Thanos who has only appeared in the last two issues or so.

And then in this thread, you start using a version of Rulk who hasn't been seen for literal years.

Strange.

StiltmanFTW
Some of us don't want to keep up anymore.

But yeah, you told us 13251 times about that new general guy.

DarkSaint85
And people still don't get it.

JBL is hilarious as always though.

JBL
And people still don't get it.

JBL is hilarious as always though. Trying to use the weakest version huh?? Anything to get superman the win huh?? That's hilarious.

Parmaniac
Even if it was Ross, he stopped using energy absorption, so no Loebforce.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Trying to use the weakest version huh?? Anything to get superman the win huh?? That's hilarious.

Current versions unless specified.

As YOU helpfully pointed out, it wasn't specified. So we use current versions.

Maverick Rulk has been around for a year now. Keep up.

Delta1938
Is it possible for JBL not to make a fool of himself?

Parmaniac
It's actually quite funny if you imagine the real JBL from the WWE when reading his posts.

carver9
Superman stomps tbh.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Superman stomps tbh.

You're breaking JBL's heart. Must have broke your heart to type that.

carver9
Wow... long time no see. How are you doing Delta? In a non home way, miss the hell out of this guy.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Wow... long time no see. How are you doing Delta? In a non home way, miss the hell out of this guy.

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/13/03572350.jpg

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Is it possible for JBL not to make a fool of himself? Is it possible for me to get all you superman fans together? Got something for you all. Anyway, the intent of this thread is to say that superman wins, so the weakest possible foe is being used. Your history of voting superman is well known by many. Scared to use the original red hulk? What's the matter? Afraid superman would lose. Kills you huh? Go answer in my newest two threads... Should be fun. Lol

Faceless808
Why are you calling out superman fans?? Baiting much? What's so hard to understand? DS already pointed out who the current Rulk is. DS went by your OP.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Is it possible for me to get all you superman fans together? Got something for you all. Anyway, the intent of this thread is to say that superman wins, so the weakest possible foe is being used. Your history of voting superman is well known by many. Scared to use the original red hulk? What's the matter? Afraid superman would lose. Kills you huh? Go answer in my newest two threads... Should be fun. Lol

Lol,called it.

If you want to argue against forum rules,go ahead.

We specify most current versions. Stoic, in other threads (and who I'm singling out because he replied directly to me and asked a question) was perfectly happy to use a version of Thanos who has been seen for like two issues.

If you, JBL, can't read forum rules,and don't even know the character you are arguing for, that's pretty much on you.

But it's hilarious, like I said,to see you come in and futilely argue when,atthis very point (am sure OP can and will clarify), use the latest version.

Who is Maverick Hulk.

Get with the program. Rulk gets stomped.

And no amount of butthurt or salt from you changes this.

-Pr-
Guys, the rules are the rules. Unless otherwise specified, the version to be argued is the last quantifiable version.

Now, kindly get back on topic please.

JBL
Lol,called it.

If you want to argue against forum rules,go ahead.

We specify most current versions. Stoic, in other threads (and who I'm singling out because he replied directly to me and asked a question) was perfectly happy to use a version of Thanos who has been seen for like two issues.

If you, JBL, can't read forum rules,and don't even know the character you are arguing for, that's pretty much on you.

But it's hilarious, like I said,to see you come in and futilely argue when,atthis very point (am sure OP can and will clarify), use the latest version.

Who is Maverick Hulk.

Get with the program. Rulk gets stomped.

And no amount of butthurt or salt from you changes this. I know he gets stomped... We all know he gets stomped... Is SPITE threads against forum rules??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I know he gets stomped... We all know he gets stomped... Is SPITE threads against forum rules??

This Superfan here...

-Pr-
So, is it spite or not?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
So, is it spite or not?

If its current rulk yes. If its ross then its a good fight but ross loses..if its loebforce rulk wins

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
So, is it spite or not?

This is absolute spite. The latest Rulk wouldn't have a prayer against the Thing. When DS used those scans I nearly passed out from laughter.

JBL
Yes it's SPITE. Shame when superman fans resort to using forum rules to protect superman. Lol

DarkSaint85
This is absolute spite. The latest Rulk wouldn't have a prayer against the Thing. When DS used those scans I nearly passed out from laughter.

It's actually competitive if we use depowered Superman, actually. Or at least, the Superman who was running around fighting BM.

So not absolute spite.

Lol @JBl as always.

JBL
It's actually competitive if we use depowered Superman, actually. Or at least, the Superman who was running around fighting BM.

So not absolute spite.

Lol @JBl as always. LMAO!!! Classic!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!!! Classic!

You still think it's spite? I mean,we all have seen you know nothing of the characters in the thread, so am interested in your views....

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If its current rulk yes. If its ross then its a good fight but ross loses..if its loebforce rulk wins

thumb up

Originally posted by JBL
Yes it's SPITE. Shame when superman fans resort to using forum rules to protect superman. Lol

You need to let go of your hate before you have a stroke. Seriously.

Closing for spite etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.