What are some good games to get on steam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kawaiighostie
If you have any suggestions they are all welcome

cdtm
oldtv

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kawaiighostie
If you have any suggestions they are all welcome

What sort of games do you like?

Kawaiighostie

Kawaiighostie

Jmanghan
Shes new-ish to gaming.

Jmanghan
Btw, found out what that game was called, the "never be alone" thing, it's from a game called Geometry Dash. :P

Kawaiighostie
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Btw, found out what that game was called, the "never be alone" thing, it's from a game called Geometry Dash. :P

Lol yeah the video was nice to though. The game might be difficult.. for me anyway, but we should give it a go

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kawaiighostie
Lol yeah the video was nice to though. The game might be difficult.. for me anyway, but we should give it a go You need to get that laptop soon XD

You're playing on a macbook from like 2012.

Adam Grimes
Bloodborne

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bloodborne classy.

Kawaiighostie
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You need to get that laptop soon XD

You're playing on a macbook from like 2012.

Netbook is from 2012 yeah <.< NOT MACBOOK:P and yes I know I will get one soon

Kawaiighostie

Nephthys
Bloodborne isn't on Steam, hes messing with you.

This is a bit like asking what books are good to read. There are thousands of games on Steam, so its hard to just name some to recommend.

I suggest looking at the specials, Steam has a lot of sales that change throughout the week. If you see something interesting on there you can get it cheap and easily. Other than that if theres a particular genre you feel like playing, Steam will have a game for you. It has most of the big name games and tons of small indie games. If theres a game you enjoyed in the past, you may find it on there which can lead you to similar games.

Kawaiighostie
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bloodborne isn't on Steam, hes messing with you.

This is a bit like asking what books are good to read. There are thousands of games on Steam, so its hard to just name some to recommend.

I suggest looking at the specials, Steam has a lot of sales that change throughout the week. If you see something interesting on there you can get it cheap and easily. Other than that if theres a particular genre you feel like playing, Steam will have a game for you. It has most of the big name games and tons of small indie games. If theres a game you enjoyed in the past, you may find it on there which can lead you to similar games. Thank chu. o:

I'm just very new to gaming >.<

Adam Grimes
Now I feel bad.

-Pr-
Portal.

Kawaiighostie

Jmanghan

Surtur
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

CroftAlice
Tomb Raider is on sale

Jmanghan
Originally posted by CroftAlice
Tomb Raider is on sale http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=610683

Kazenji
Originally posted by CroftAlice
Tomb Raider is on sale

Do you know if the older games work on pc well?

usually older games aren't setup properly from Steam.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by Kazenji
Do you know if the older games work on pc well?

usually older games aren't setup properly from Steam.

I don't buy games for pc,usually I use torrent sites

Impediment
The pulled that game called Active Shooter. I was kinda wanting to play that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Wouldn't recommend to a gaming noob. Not because it is too complex for them, but because to get the game to work many need fan patches and shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wouldn't recommend to a gaming noob. Not because it is too complex for them, but because to get the game to work many need fan patches and shit.

True, yeah I have the patches installed. Great game though. It's a shame it was so rushed. I'm playing as a Tremere now(Blood magic ftw)

But yeah to the people who get the game...download and install the unofficial patch before you play. It's worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.