Eternal fleet ships, firepower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haschwalth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iSpUH8CGjs
@22:20

6 of them are capable of disintegrating Half of Voss.

Tzeentch
Nice legends you got there.

Unfortunate that per TLJ the most advanced starships in the galaxy can't fight a handful of re-purposed cruisers that are more then a few miles away.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nice legends you got there.

Unfortunate that per TLJ the most advanced starships in the galaxy can't fight a handful of re-purposed cruisers that are more then a few miles away.

Yeah, Disney canon is silly.

Freedon Nadd
All I know is that whoever possesses Rakatan technology, also has:

https://youtu.be/e_DqV1xdf-Y

AncientPower
I'm pretty sure this puts a single Eternal Fleet ship above an ISDII, going off of calcs.

That makes Tyth pretty damn impressive.

Zenwolf
You guys really like to stretch things.

AncientPower
That's ironic.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by AncientPower
That's ironic.

How's that? I mean this is just taking a simple statement for something we never really see happen at all. So are we gonna take statements at face value now?

AncientPower
Exactly the same can be said for the Starkiller scaling.

Zenwolf
Exactly the same can be said for the Starkiller scaling.

??

Not really sure what you're referring to.

That said, we later see 8 of those same cruisers do exactly what is shown above and the best they do is take out a couple of cruisers.

Now I'm not saying they couldn't have disintegrated Voss over time, if that's what is trying to be said here. Not sure if Hasch was meaning that or not.

AncientPower
For the love of.

Zenwolf
For the love of.

What? Hey you know how it is around here, people always wanna prop up things to what they are or are not, it pays to be specific.

AncientPower
The Eternal fleet can channel the power of numerous ships into one attack, that's what it would've done here. Nor is this the first such instance.

Zenwolf
The Eternal fleet can channel the power of numerous ships into one attack, that's what it would've done here. Nor is this the first such instance.

Right, never doubted that as that is shown with each cruiser going to full power with its weapons and blasting apart cruisers with the whole salvo.

I'm just trying to figure out Hasch's initial post in what he meant by it. If he meant immediate or what.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Right, never doubted that as that is shown with each cruiser going to full power with its weapons and blasting apart cruisers with the whole salvo.

I'm just trying to figure out Hasch's initial post in what he meant by it. If he meant immediate or what.

AP, has lightlighted my point, in context. I probably should state things more clearly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.