Average Jensaarai Defender vs Average Vong Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Jensaarai Defenders are basically your average Jedi Knight, but with Cortosis Armor thats attuned to the force, which means they can fight almost as if they aren't wearing armor.

I don't think Vong Slayers need introductions.

Who wins?

Trocity
Slayer beats the shit out of it.

The Ellimist
Slayers are like TPM Maul + level lol.

MythLord
The Slayer massacres him.

ILS
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Slayers are like TPM Maul + level lol. Sidious should have just hired a few of these bois then.

On a serious note, what is a good gauge for how good the different Vong ranks are? I understand it's not easy to make cross-era comparisons but I'm willing to have an open mind about where they are supposed to be ranked.

One Vong who was a pretty successful gladiator in one of the hardest prisons in the galaxy was able to give Maul some issues, albeit Maul wasn't using Force augmentation and had never met one before. But I imagine some legit high-tier Vong would be a force to be reckoned with.

MythLord
Yeah, this is a Vong Slayer, which is the highest ranking type of Vong aside from the Overlord and Warmaster. Two Slayers were capable of taking down 10 of the best Vong in their army and one Vong commander.
A poisoned Vong Slayer managed to perform admirably against Kyp Durron, someone who's supposedly on the same level as Kyle Katarn in terms of skill, in addition to boasting some incredible raw power.

I'm not sure if a Slayer is above Maul, but I can see him giving Maul hell.

Freedon Nadd
The Yuuzhan Vong are a bad plot device.

Ursumeles
The Slayer destroys, but he's sub Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.