Black Panther vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CentaurSuperman
Who wins?////

Robtard
The black guy

CentaurSuperman
laughing out loud

FrothByte
Full weapons and armor? I'm going with Black Panther.

CentaurSuperman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Full weapons and armor? I'm going with Black Panther. Yes. BP still doesn't have so many feats so maybe when his movie comes out this may be a very interesting discussion

FrothByte
I can't see how Blade gets through the vibranium suit.

Arachnid1
Blade is strong as shit and can put out some pretty heavy blunt force. His damage soak is off the charts, and he is tons faster than BP is. It all comes down to whether or not he can damage BP through the suit, and I'm honestly not sure if he can either way. Thats the only thing BP has going for him here.

BruceSkywalker
I'm betting on the black guy lmao

carthage

Juk3n
If the sword can cut the suit, Blade wins.

If the suit is beyond Blades ability to cause damage, then **** off with your spite thread.

ILS
Blade just punches the shit out of him. Black Panther can barely hurt him either.

Darth Thor
Panther stomps tbh.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Blade just punches the shit out of him. Black Panther can barely hurt him either.

How is he recovering from being wounded by Vibranium or Dealing with constantly getting blasted back by Tchallas repulsor suit

juggernaut74
If they fought in street clothes Blade might be the favorite but with BP's suit it changes shit big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.