Who are all the characters who has beaten Eternity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
It's no secret especially on this site that if Eternity is appearing in a comic, 49/50 times he's going to either be getting beat up or acknowledging how worthless he is. But now I'm wondering what's the complete list?

Bonus points for the weaker the character, because the defeat just makes it that much more funnier. I'm wondering if anyone will be able to beat Nightmare, Ancient One or Dormammu's win over him? Dormammu is extra funny because that apparently was his new millennium revolution otherwise he would've been the only character to have faced off against Eternity and not win.

zom1967
well lwe know that the first interation had him in chains and although ubquatist at this point dormmamu actually beat him back in he 60`s.The magus with 5 cosmic cubes put him n a comma.I personally call this bad writing,and the infinities semed to have been greater than him.Other than that i don`t no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.