Damn, you got blitzed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



JBL
Name characters that got blitzed by fast opponents.

DarkSaint85
Mr X

meep-meep
Foreword

riv6672
Firelord. Effectively.

https://longboxgraveyard.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/firelord-01.png

Juggernaut. Not so much.

https://i.imgflip.com/23qsqo.jpg

tkitna
Morgan Le Fay

http://78.media.tumblr.com/cf764443a3b61c7b3e1f703336fdbff7/tumblr_n8avirRibf1rvm5qqo2_r1_500.jpg

meep-meep
Originally posted by meep-meep
Foreword

Stupid autocorrect. I meant Firelord. riv did it better anyway.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tkitna
Morgan Le Fay

http://78.media.tumblr.com/cf764443a3b61c7b3e1f703336fdbff7/tumblr_n8avirRibf1rvm5qqo2_r1_500.jpg Hardly a blitz

riv6672
Originally posted by meep-meep
Stupid autocorrect. I meant Firelord. riv did it better anyway.
I thought yours was the name of a character i didnt know, and wished you'd posted a pic!

tkitna
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hardly a blitz

Ripping her head off before she could barely react isn't a blitz?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tkitna
Ripping her head off before she could barely react isn't a blitz? I don't know if 1 single attack can be considered a blitz, don't get me wrong I totally think Sentry could blitz her but this "flying fast from behind and ripping her head off" is not what usually gets through as a blitz.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Name characters that got blitzed by fast opponents.

Almost all of them.

deathslash
Batman got blitzed by soon.

riv6672
By soon?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by riv6672
By soon?
Zoom!!!!

riv6672
^^^Oh, okay, thank you!

Damborgson
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/batman-vs-reverse-flash-rebirth-8.png

Kind of. No wonder DS wanted Batman in the tourney.

Flyattractor
http://cs620319.vk.me/v620319534/e814/25XbmW0nrFQ.jpg

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118094/3029134-2802110-spiderman3.jpg

tkitna
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't know if 1 single attack can be considered a blitz, don't get me wrong I totally think Sentry could blitz her but this "flying fast from behind and ripping her head off" is not what usually gets through as a blitz.

Good point

https://orig00.deviantart.net/84f6/f/2011/365/3/9/thor_vs_sentry_2_by_chicho234-d4ktovq.jpg

krisblaze
Bruh, you know how that ended :3

tkitna
Originally posted by krisblaze
Bruh, you know how that ended :3

Thats not cannon and I forget what book its from right now to be honest.

krisblaze
Its from when Thor snapped his neck

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
Its from when Thor snapped his neck
Now, that was worth looking up...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/112172/2397789-killssentry4.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't know if 1 single attack can be considered a blitz, don't get me wrong I totally think Sentry could blitz her but this "flying fast from behind and ripping her head off" is not what usually gets through as a blitz.

A blitz isn't defined as having to be multiple attacks. The Flashs IMP for example is definitely a blitz by definition but it's only one punch.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/batman-vs-reverse-flash-rebirth-8.png

Kind of. No wonder DS wanted Batman in the tourney.


Zoom threw 3 punches in 8 seconds. That's a pretty shitty blitz.

tkitna
Originally posted by krisblaze
Its from when Thor snapped his neck

Lol, your right. Still forget what that was from.

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol, your right. Still forget what that was from.
What If : Secret Invasion. Then there's this What IF:
https://s17.postimg.org/ub363wz4r/4683827-what_if_200_007.jpg

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.