Elite Baltimore Gun Squad Corruption.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Their job was to take guns off Baltimore streets. They admitted stealing drugs and cash instead.

Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals.

Wow, this is a bad one. That's some insane corruption.

Flyattractor
So a Stupid Democrat Group is Corrupt.

Why is this a shock again?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Try and imagine how many people have been swept up in this. For every 1 group of corrupt cops we expose, there are 10 more that we don't know about. And this has gone on for decades!

I wish I could be around to see the estimates they have for how many people have been wrongly convicted or incarcerated, especially inner cities with higher black and Latino populations 100 years from now.

It's like a plot from the Wire. 10 years ago, if someone tried to report such a widespread corruption ring, they would be laughed out. No one could believe Police Officers could ever be so corrupt and terrible.

Unfortunately, most people don't understand that Police Officers are people. And people, in general, can be pretty shitty, and it is often proportionate to how much power and oversight they are given. The terrible monsters of the 20th Century like Stalin and Hitler, are no different than you and me. Every terrible deed they have ever done, and urge that they have, is something we are all capable of doing. It seems, we have forgotten the lessons of history.

Robtard
The Sergent at the heart of this, dude has an odd face/head:

https://cdn.s3-media.wbal.com/Media/2017/11/30/7e01ca76-7d6c-4c63-b130-04830048899a/original.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Their job was to take guns off Baltimore streets. They admitted stealing drugs and cash instead.

Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals.

Wow, this is a bad one. That's some insane corruption.

Always on body-cams really help with this. The technology is there according to a reddit thread I read on this topic.

Robtard
Body-cams w/ audio recording should be a requirement for all police officers. They don't go on duty without their gun or radio, they shouldn't go out without a camera. IMO, it will help them out more than anything else.

There's been a few vids posted on KMC alone where they showed an officer using lethal force and he/she had every right to do so. They tried to first diffuse the situation, they gave the suspect time to comply, yet the suspect wouldn't and the officer was forced to defend themselves.

There was also that one vid of the corrupt cop who forgot his camera was on and was caught planting a gun at a crime scene.

Emperordmb
And there was that video where that cop shot that drunk dude in the hotel when the cop was giving him absolutely ridiculous commands and screaming at him and shit. Very disturbing, definitely didn't get as much media coverage as other police shootings (I wonder why).

Nephthys
I liked the one where the guys mistimed when the cam would start recording, so it starts with them planting the drugs then walking back to their car, "turning on" the cam then walking over and picking the exact hiding spot first time. Hilarious. At least try to make it look believable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And there was that video where that cop shot that drunk dude in the hotel when the cop was giving him absolutely ridiculous commands and screaming at him and shit. Very disturbing, definitely didn't get as much media coverage as other police shootings (I wonder why).

Oh yeah, that was pretty much an execution.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I wonder why too. Weird. What was different about this from other unjust shootings. I'm trying to put my finger on it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder why too. Weird. What was different about this from other unjust shootings. I'm trying to put my finger on it.

If you google "Police Shoot Unarmed Man", all the top hits are still from that specific story. You tried Surt, you really tried to force another Black vs White racism narrative, but you failed again.

https://i.imgur.com/9WlhZX2.png

Try and do better for yourself, sport. At least try, for yourself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
If you google "Police Shoot Unarmed Man", all the top hits are still from that specific story. You tried Surt, you really tried to force another Black vs White racism narrative, but you failed again.

https://i.imgur.com/9WlhZX2.png

Try and do better for yourself, sport. At least try, for yourself.

Lol, why do you feel this proves it didn't get less media coverage?

Robtard
The story got shitloads of media coverage, sport. It's also still #1 in google searches as well. But you go blowing that rape-whistle over imaginary wrongs like you do

Surtur
The story got shitloads of media coverage, sport. It's also still #1 in google searches as well. But you go blowing that rape-whistle over imaginary wrongs like you do

It did not get anywhere near the coverage of other shootings.

Robtard
It did not get anywhere near the coverage of other shootings.

Okay then, proof of this claim? Go on.

I already showed you proof via google, so there goes your expected dodge and flip.

Flyattractor
Robbie "Trusts" Google

Thats funny.

dadudemon
Body-cams w/ audio recording should be a requirement for all police officers. They don't go on duty without their gun or radio, they shouldn't go out without a camera. IMO, it will help them out more than anything else.

This is why I also said "always on." Because they've caught police turning their cameras off to do corrupt things (because the cops forgot or didn't know that it always recorded the previous 15 seconds before the "turn on camera" option was used).

When on duty, it has to be "always on" without the ability to override (perhaps when pooping?)

I liked the one where the guys mistimed when the cam would start recording, so it starts with them planting the drugs then walking back to their car, "turning on" the cam then walking over and picking the exact hiding spot first time. Hilarious. At least try to make it look believable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, dis guy know which one I'm talking about...

Surtur
Okay then, proof of this claim? Go on.

I already showed you proof via google, so there goes your expected dodge and flip.

But you didn't show proof lol. A google search isn't proof.

Is that the kind of game you play? Pass something off as "proof" of something and then demand proof in return? Lol no thanks. We didn't hear about this story as much on CNN MSNBC, etc. Why are you trying to pretend like we did because of a google search?

Hell I didn't hear about the story on the news, I heard it here.

Flyattractor
We should just go ahead and completely dissolve the U.S Police Dept Nationwide.

That will make the Country a much safer place for its Criminal Citizens.

Robtard
But you didn't show proof lol. A google search isn't proof.

Is that the kind of game you play? Pass something off as "proof" of something and then demand proof in return? Lol no thanks. We didn't hear about this story as much on CNN MSNBC, etc. Why are you trying to pretend like we did because of a google search?

Hell I didn't hear about the story on the news, I heard it here.

I did and It does, it shows it's still the #1 that populates in searches. You don't even have to add "white unarmed man" for it to be at the top spots.

So your proof seems to be "what I feel" as you've shown nothing and just ranted again about 'the media', which was expected, so blow that rape-whistle over imagined wrongs again, sport. Blow it hard.

Surtur
I did and It does, it shows it's still the #1 that populates in searches. You don't even have to add "white unarmed man" for it to be at the top spots.

So your proof seems to be "what I feel" as you've shown nothing and just ranted again about 'the media', which was expected, so blow that rape-whistle over imagined wrongs again, sport. Blow it hard.

Except it's not proof, we didn't see as much media coverage. Try harder.

Flyattractor
I just like the way they are called "The Elite Balitmore Gun Squad"

Sounds like it would make a cool Netflix Show.

Putinbot1
Donald Trump believes in Law and Order.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Donald Trump believes in Law and Order.

There is this video game called Freedom Force and there is a character called "Law and Order" and they can shift between the form of a small white woman or a large black man.

Putinbot1
Donald Trump likes women and black men.

Surtur
Touche.

Putinbot1
Donald Trump loves large black men best.

Surtur
Do we have any solid evidence Melania isn't actually Shaq in disguise? Have you ever seen Shaq and Melania in the same room?

Putinbot1
Trump loves Sport and Melania. He is an active family man.

Surtur
Lol you think he loves Melania?

Nephthys
There is this video game called Freedom Force and there is a character called "Law and Order" and they can shift between the form of a small white woman or a large black man.

I played that game. Tombstone was my favourite.

Surtur
I played that game. Tombstone was my favourite.

If you played Tombstone it means you played the sequel, Freedom Force vs Third Reich. But yes, it was an awesome game. I would use Tombstone to possess people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.