Valkorion vs The Entire Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Valkorion lands in Coruscant during the Revenge of the Sith timeframe. As it so happens, the entire Jedi Order is in town. Valkorion decides it would be a good idea to test what he can tangibly accomplish on the battlefield, so he dispenses with all strategy and pretence and walks up to the Temple. He challenges the Jedi head-on.

Below, I'd like you to leave your thoughts on how thoroughly Valk gets f*cked, perhaps leaving a rating between 1-10.

The Ellimist
Yoda furls his brow and raises his hand. Valkorion comes flying onto his lightsaber blade. The end.

Stigma
Mace solos.wink1

Valky get rekt a solid 10.

Jmanghan
KIT TAKES HIM ON **** YEAH.

Jmanghan
KIT FISTO SAESEE TIIN WIN!

Jmanghan
YEAH GO KIT AND TIIN!

Freedon Nadd
I just don't see how Valkorion can take on millions/perhaps billions of Jedi? Their collective power>his. It's no question. Valkorion loses flat and square.

Haschwalth
Pretty sure the Jedi order was only 10,000 plus at the time. Anyway, Yoda/mace would have to try prevent him from death fielding the planet in time.

Freedon Nadd
Wait, what? I thought the op said the Entire Jedi Order as in the ENTIRE Order.

ILS
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Wait, what? I thought the op said the Entire Jedi Order as in the ENTIRE Order. The line between clinical retard and master troll blurs once again.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
The line between clinical retard and master troll blurs once again. lmfao every time I read his posts I try to figure out which one he is

The Ellimist
see his sig

HeartThrob
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I just don't see how Valkorion can take on millions/perhaps billions of Jedi? Their collective power>his. It's no question. Valkorion loses flat and square.

This. There's just too many oponents here

Restrict it to one specific time period of Jedi and we have a discussion.

The Ellimist
lmao

HeartThrob
Valk vs 10,000 Jedi, he wins

Valk vs 1 million+ jedi, there's just too many. The chances of at least one of them making a wish is high.

Azronger
Originally posted by HeartThrob
Valk vs 10,000 Jedi, he wins

Make ur case.

Ursumeles
Obi-Wan solos.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Ellimist
see his sig He endorsed it cause you made him think he isnt actually 70 IQ.

Lord Stark
10/10 Godstomp. Any of the big 3 can arguably solo (Ani, Mace, Yoda)

Beniboybling
valk doesnt even make the top ten, he loses

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
He endorsed it cause you made him think he isnt actually 70 IQ.

And once again we mock other members. Seriously, what's your problem, dude?
Do you think you know people or what?
Stick those tags to yourself.

The Ellimist
bump

darthbane77
Yoda and Revan are enough, or Yoda and Windu (cuz Vapaad), or Revan and Windu

Basically any 2 of these three can win it alone

Stigma
Yoda solos. Also, given the general consensus on KMC that Mace outstrips Valkorion, he solos too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.