Why they call it global warming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
In case you forgot.

https://i.imgur.com/5n40cbA.jpg

Looks like all that clean coal is going to make the US nice and toasty.

Surtur
Well shit you have a little map and everything. I'm sold.

Beniboybling
nice, now can I interest you in a selection of barbecues...

Emperordmb
No thanks, as a Texan I should be interested, but I'm a vegetarian.

Beniboybling
you'll be on the menu

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
nice, now can I interest you in a selection of barbecues...

Nah I just got some St. Louis style ribs earlier so I'm good.

Emperordmb
you'll be on the menu
I don't think there's enough soy in my body to be palatable to a boy like you

Robtard
Two facts:

-People that deny humanity's negative impact on our environment and thereby on ourselves as we all need clean air, water and food are some of the biggest retards on the planet. (In the far future, I can see societies sterilizing these people, thereby possibly limiting their stupidity from spreading ie for the greater good)

-Best way to cook veggies is on BBQ, zucchini, bell peppers, onions, chard, asparagus, green beans etc etc etc

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

LMFAO!

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Kurk
What is the point of this?

Flyattractor
I thought we called it "Climate Change" for when the "Science' shows that it is cooling off?

Caue ya know...SCIENCE!!!!!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
What is the point of this? dunno man, apparently its what happens when we put CO2 in the atmosphere...

Flyattractor
Then you need to stop farting out of your mouth so much.

Putinbot1
Global Warming seems unlikely to have been caused by man.

Flyattractor
I blame Putin.

Putinbot1
Global Warming is Fake News!

Flyattractor
Yes. It is. I blame all those Scientist that sold there integrity to those Leftwing Fascists that paid them off to come up with their Fake Science.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then you need to stop farting out of your mouth so much.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Bashar Teg
wow...so you mean that the temperate on every point of the earth DOESN'T rise and fall in perfect synchronicity? that proves it! but one dilemma remains: how to explain it so that trumpers can understand?

Flyattractor
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Everytime you exhale you help KILL THE PLANET!!!!

You horrible Person You!

Putinbot1
Global warming is a way for Leftist Universities to get Funding.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Got that right You little ButtMuncher

Robtard

I thought it was a Chinese Hoax? Did Trump lie?

Putinbot1
Independent research from Esso and Exxon indicate Fossil fuels are good for the environment.

Adam_PoE
No thanks, as a Texan I should be interested, but I'm a vegetarian.

As if vegetarian is a step above soy boy on the alt-Right pussy-meter.

Or enough meat for that matter.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
I thought it was a Chinese Hoax? Did Trump lie?

Everybody knows that U.S Colleges sold out to Commie Think back in the Sixties, which includes the CHICOMS!

Thats Chinese Communist for our Looney Lefty Not-Thinkers.

Like Robbie.

Putinbot1
Sunspots are more likely than burning fossil fuels.

Flyattractor
Sunspots are more likely than burning fossil fuels.

More "Likely" to WHAT?

Oh Please Explain Little Not Stevie!

Putinbot1
Global Warming is fake news.

Flyattractor
Well DUH!

Putinbot1
Conform and obey Trump.

Flyattractor
nah

Putinbot1
Trump is our leader. We must serve him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
As if vegetarian is a step above soy boy on the alt-Right pussy-meter.

Not A step above. Multiple steps above.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Maw Nature is a Beeyotch.

Tzeentch

ILS
If it matters that much to you then I advise you stop consuming meat, dairy and eggs, some of the most potent greenhouse gas emitters on the planet. Not to mention all of the other, far less contentious, environmental ramifications of over-fishing, flushing gallons of animal shit into the water etc.

Practice what you preach Beni.

Putinbot1
Be Loyal to Trump. Global Warming is a British Hoax.

SquallX

snowdragon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Your sentiments are moronic as neither Al Gore nor most people who are environment advocates have said that individuals living their lives are to blame.

What sort of 2nd grade bullshit is that from? If you want to lead a movement then you lead by example, don't hide behind some bullshit curtain of its not because of me.........(I'm the victim that causes my own problems...derp.)

Surtur
Al Gore sounds like a hypocritical piece of trash. Also weren't there a whole shitload of things the dude predicted that didn't come anywhere close to happening?

He reminds me of celebrities who preach at us about immigration while living in gated communities. Or the same morons flying around in private jets who preach at us about the environment. They can get bent.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Your sentiments are moronic as neither Al Gore nor most people who are environment advocates have said that individuals living their lives are to blame. No one is interested in forcing you to walk 20 miles to your job and back. Where most of the blame lies is in industrial-scale pollution and with developing countries who are trying to catch up with the West's tech-level with suck reckless abandon that they're skyrocketing through infrastructure growth with no checks and balances. China for example is not wrong for wanting its billion+ citizens to have cars, but there's no reason for those 1 billion cars to be pumping out pollution at 1970's levels. An issue that China has acknowledged and is working on

"durrr AL Gore and Obama said I'm a bad person for driving my car" is a smokescreen tactic.

Glad to see you posting. Please post more.

But you're wrong.

Gore has made his position quite clear many times and those positions directly impact those "little people" you say are not the target.

Such as...

1. Imposing a carbon tax which would be footed by the very much average American.
2. Overhaul home and building, heating and cooling systems.
3. He wants to make gasoline much more expensive to incentivize consumers out of wanting to use it.
4. "Broad-based energy tax", which, when you look into it, is going to primarily impact the 126 million households in the US.

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Al_Gore_Energy_+_Oil.htm

So while you talk about Al Gore not targeting the average everyday person in your rebuttal, many of his ideas and policies directly target those people.

Your reply actually failed from the onset because you argued a very bad position to begin with. If we choose to move people towards clean and renewable energy sources, we SHOULD target the average everyday person AND businesses like Al Gore has done. It's not one or the other: it's both. The solution has to come from both supply and demand, not just supply.

Also, you're arguing against the idea that he's targeting just the average person by saying he's targeting the big industry. But to be fair to SquallX, he never took the position that Al Gore is only targeting average everyday Americans: your representation of his position is a strawman.

And here's a point that makes my butt hurt:

Some argue that Al Gore needs to operate such a huge carbon footprint so he can spread his message. If he convinces 100 people to change and reduce carbon emissions with a talk, then the flight he took to give that talk has a net negative, as the argument goes. That's just asinine. Let's reframe that argument to put it in context with how stupid it is: If I am an anti-rapist speaker that travels all over the world and I have to rape a couple of people to get to each of my speaking engagements....BUT!!! It convinces 100 people not to rape someone every time I speak, I STILL RAPED 2 PEOPLE. This is still hypocritical as f*ck.

What if Al Gore gave his speeches remotely using a very clean renewable energy source to power his electronics? Then he'd be living his message. Wonder what the big oil apologists would come up with, then? "He's operating his home almost purely through clean renewable energy sources, he travels to all domestic talks with a hydrogen fuel cell bus, and he gives almost all international speeches with video conferencing software from his clean energy home. That f*ckin' hypocrite."

Flyattractor
qZN2jt2cCU4

Ahhh science.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.