If you had a choice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you were the decision maker, what character/s would you primarily stick with one writer. Choose the character and the writer. Just for fun, you can also assign an artist.

Parmaniac
Dunno about the writer but all symbiotes should be drawn by Clayton Crain

riv6672
Geoff Johns Ted Kord Blue Beetle, with Todd Nauck art. thumb up

Chuck Austen Black Panther, with Rob Liefeld art. whistle

tkitna
Sentry - Paul Jenkins

Art - David Finch

Flyattractor
I fire EVERY ONE at Marvel.

The End.

Insane Titan
Thanos
Writer- Keith Giffen

Artist-Jim Starlin

ghostman
superman-grant morrison of course....

or chuck.....

Bentley
Carver writting Superman.

Leonardo Da Vinci as the artist.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley

In the same vein, bluewaterrider on WW.

With Rubens on art.

Mindship
Do they have to be alive? If not: Silver Surfer - Stan 'n' Jack.

If you mean living writers/artists: then I'm not sure, probably because I still mourn the loss of the above team. Honorable artist mentions: Ron Lim, Olivier Coipel.

Still not sure about the writer (though Stan is still around).

ShadowFyre
Reality Warper and Sentry.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Reality Warper and Sentry. He already writes his own version of Sentry in threads.

ShadowFyre
I know. The comic would last like 2 panels and Sentry would have destroyed multiple omniverses.

Khazra Reborn
Thor- Walter Simonson
Artist- That one guy who's working on it now, he's really good.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
If you were the decision maker, what character/s would you primarily stick with one writer. Choose the character and the writer. Just for fun, you can also assign an artist.

Sorry but I can't choose just one character, but I'm instead going with the X-Men written by Chris Claremont, and sketched by Marc Silvestri, or Jim Lee. In my opinion those were the best X-Men stories of all time.

Sin I AM
Hulk Peter David & Deodato on art

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk Peter David & Deodato on art

Nice choice, but give me Dale Keown on pencils.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna

Yes

xJLxKing
Constantine with the authors that didJustice League Dark
Or
Superman with Grant Morrison

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Priest and Iron Fist. He already did wonders at the end of the classic Power Man and Iron Fist, and had a nice crossover in Black Panther, but he never really had the time to tell the stories he wanted to tell.

And then Byrne kind of screwed it all up, as a trade off to resurrect Danny (Who, to be honest, had a memorable death under Priest attempting to cure a terminally ill meta human boy, and getting killed in a fit on his death bed. Retconned as Super Skrull killing a Danny clone.)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by tkitna

ohhh good choice! my only issue with his hulk drawings were the noses. the looked off. but he worked wonders with pitt

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
ohhh good choice! my only issue with his hulk drawings were the noses. the looked off. but he worked wonders with pitt
Thats cuz Pitt had no nose...

https://i.imgflip.com/23x4h3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.