Cosmic Armour Superman vs Mr Mxyzptlk vs Thanos w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Urban Ninja
rank them

TethAdamTheRock
Mxy

IG
Cosmic Armor

xJLxKing
Superman
Mxy
Huge gap
iG thanos

quanchi112
1. Thanos aka G.O.A.T.

2. Mxy

3. Cosmic armor

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
1. Thanos aka G.O.A.T.

2. Mxy

3. Cosmic armor

thumb up

MrMind
MXY use the ig to wipe his ass

Zack M
Superman uses Thanos to wipe his ass. Seriously.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
MXY use the ig to wipe his ass Gog can oneshot this guy. He isn't even close to ig power level.

panthergod
Gog can oneshot this guy. He isn't even close to ig power level.

He's far above IG level, agreed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
He's far above IG level, agreed. False since far less power can oneshot him. The ig has infinite power and that's just from one gem. Thanos ftw.

panthergod
False since far less power can oneshot him. The ig has infinite power and that's just from one gem. Thanos ftw.

It can't even move a single universe without shattering or operate in outside universes. Its a pathetic artifact, really, just like its wielder.

quanchi112
It can't even move a single universe without shattering or operate in outside universes. Its a pathetic artifact, really, just like its wielder. False and irrelevant. If I'm all power in my house and your power goes around the block. That means it has a greater range not that it's more powerful. The ig has greater power in its universe and more than enough to oneshot Mxy. Hell, Gog pulled it off.

panthergod
False and irrelevant. If I'm all power in my house and your power goes around the block. That means it has a greater range not that it's more powerful. The ig has greater power in its universe and more than enough to oneshot Mxy. Hell, Gog pulled it off.

..except mxy is far more powerful regardless as his power has far more range and scale and scope.

A fraction of Mxys power is far beyond the IG. Emperor Joker>>IG.

Keep crying about it though.

quanchi112
..except mxy is far more powerful regardless as his power has far more range and scale and scope.

A fraction of Mxys power is far beyond the IG. Emperor Joker>>IG.

Keep crying about it though. Based off what ?

Prove the claims you've made here. You go around making baseless claims all over the place. Stand and fight.

panthergod
Based off what ?

Prove the claims you've made here. You go around making baseless claims all over the place. Stand and fight.

Mxy 's casually destroys universes, the IG cannot withstand moving one. Weak.

quanchi112
Mxy 's casually destroys universes, the IG cannot withstand moving one. Weak. So can Monarch but that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by far less power in Prime.

Thanos defeats Mxy easily. Gog power can defeat him. Thanos' ig has complete mastery over time, space, etc. you're referencing an Elseworlds comic with acme bombs.

panthergod
So can Monarch but that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by far less power in Prime.

Thanos defeats Mxy easily. Gog power can defeat him. Thanos' ig has complete mastery over time, space, etc. you're referencing an Elseworlds comic with acme bombs.

Wrong. Monarch is universe level, and even at standard level SBP can Shatter Multiversal dimensions like the Speedforce.

Elseworlds are canon for Multiversal being a who casually travel through the Multiverse.. Unlike weak ass IGs..😂😂😂

MrMind
mxy snaps his finger and destroy all of marvel while superman gives quanchi a rusty trombone

SSJGGogeta
Myx

Entire infinite dimensions worth of gap

CA Superman

Entire infinite dimensions worth of gap

Thanos w/IG

Thanos is nothing to CA Superman, who in-turn is nothing to Mr. Myx.

Magnon
1. CAS
2. Mxy
3. Dione

backup
1. Mxy
2. CAS
3. Thanos w/IG

h1a8
Gog can oneshot this guy. He isn't even close to ig power level. Thor can beat the hell out of Thanos with IG.

TethAdamTheRock
Why is the Cosmic Armor so powerful, i know it was bigger than the multiverse but so is IG Thanos

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Why is the Cosmic Armor so powerful, i know it was bigger than the multiverse but so is IG Thanos
It's not because he was bigger then the multiverse. It's like you said, a lot of character can do it. It's mostly because of what was implied

1. Created for one purpose, to defeat the biggest threat.
2. He instantly adapts to defeat any threat

Also, unlike other characters like Mxy or DD who have broken the 4th wall, CAS did it in a unique way. He points out and realizes that he is in a comic and a can hear the readers breathing.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4254152-3562425-0420295568-35280.jpg

And there is of course, the way Morrison wrote the story to be metafictional. Superman represnting comics and Mandrakk representing the end of comics. It's implied that no matter what, Superman will be there to save comics. He is the walking plot device that he will always beat the bad guy. At least, that's what I took from it.

So i say that Mandrakk and CAS are at least on the level of Lucifer/Michael. He is just below the writer....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.