new forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
should the mods allows KMC posters to work on the forum and make threads about it?

The Nuul
kmc is dying, its time for a new forum...

here's Team Authority, lets use this for now...

http://teamauthority.myfastforum.org/index.php

Kurk
All I will say is that it's time for Raz to get involved. KMC is sacred and must be preserved.

dadudemon
I agree. Let's agree to move everything to there. But everyone has to come.

Flyattractor
I voted NO. Mainly because the Mods would only put more of the Same in Places of Power which would just kill off the board even faster.

Kurk
Well if the forum ever goes 404 one day we'll know where to meet up.

Flyattractor
Nope. Badda is already promising to Carpet Ban all those of Not Same Think in the sister thread in the VS thread.

You probably won't make the cut.

Kurk
Link me to the thread

DarthSkywalker0
I have a forum. PM for entry.

Bashar Teg
i think the globals should start up another site. none of you goobers can be trusted to run a site without turning into e-hitler.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. Let's agree to move everything to there. But everyone has to come. yes, you and surt go ahead. I will meet u there

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kurk
Link me to the thread

Just go to the VS Forum. Its right there.

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just go to the VS Forum. Its right there. We have more than one VS forum, ya ****, but I found the right one.

Kurk
My biggest complaint about KMC is the inability to tag people and receive notifications when mentioned/replied to.

StiltmanFTW
All I will say is that it's time for Raz to get involved. KMC is sacred and must be preserved.

Raz disappeared, he was seen in 2016 for the last time. And he's not responding to e-mails from mods. Also, it seems that the owner of the site has changed...

We need a backup plan, a place to regroup if needed. At the very least, bookmark that teamauthority forum link:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/teamauthority/index.php

edit:

Well if the forum ever goes 404 one day we'll know where to meet up.

Exactly, yes thumb up

Sin I AM

never known bada to ban people who didnt warrant it. in any event im sure nuul will allow votes for modship on the new site

Impediment

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
never known bada to ban people who didnt warrant it. in any event im sure nuul will allow votes for modship on the new site
See, i wondered that.
There's a difference between a site and a forum. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW

You are retarded.

Surtur
On this new forum just make sure it's clear none of the members are dumb enough to think moderators can't view their IP's.

The Ellimist
We do need a contingency in the case that KMC ever goes down.

Impediment

The Nuul
why put in time and effort into kmc a site that is dying instead of a new forum/site with a future? doesn't make sense to me

also we need the new forum to be ours, in house and not joining CBR etc..

riv6672
Site.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
why put in time and effort into kmc a site that is dying instead of a new forum/site with a future? doesn't make sense to me

also we need the new forum to be ours, in house and not joining CBR etc..

its difficult to get everyone onboard. we are a ragtag group on a dying site. kmc is our common ground without it i honestly dont see anything else flourishing

StiltmanFTW
Lots of great comic forums died.

Comixtreme, marvel.com... we're doing pretty damn well in comparison, I dare say.

Beniboybling
if the forum ever goes 404 I pray for this every day

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Impediment
I nominate myself for Global-Above-All.

Adam Grimes
I nominate myself for BeyonderGod mod.

Tzeentch
People have been branching off from KMC and making new boards for literally years. In the 13 years I've been a member here, I think I've "migrated" to... 5 boards maybe? Six?

They all die though, and everyone finds their way back here. It's weird.

Flyattractor
KMC is the Matango of the interwwbs.

Kurk
KMC is the Iego of the internet

Flyattractor
......nah. My obscure movie reference is more appropriate.

Kurk
......nah. My obscure movie reference is more appropriate. I didn't get your reference; I doubt you got mine

Flyattractor
I didn't get your reference; I doubt you got mine

I assume your's was the Star Wars Ref?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
People have been branching off from KMC and making new boards for literally years. In the 13 years I've been a member here, I think I've "migrated" to... 5 boards maybe? Six?

They all die though, and everyone finds their way back here. It's weird. thumb up

Flyattractor
Quan don't get the Star Wars Reference.

quanchi112
Ewww.

Flyattractor
What has your "LOVE" of goats to do with this?

quanchi112
What has your "LOVE" of goats to do with this? Gross.

Flyattractor
Better then the net.

quanchi112
Nasty.

Flyattractor
Sweet

dadudemon
Originally posted by Beniboybling
yes, you and surt go ahead. I will meet u there

Your list is suspicious. It just so happens to be a list that contains people who have handed your ass to yourand turned your troll games on their head.

I don't think your suggestion can be trusted.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I have a forum. PM for entry.

Not to be rude, but... who the hell are you? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.