Can Galactus nullify Zeno?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Ellimist
Galactus w/UN vs. Zeno

who wins

Galan007
This is solely dependent on whether or not Zen-Oh can 'squish' Galactus before Galactus can 'click' the UN(or vice versa.) Whomever acts first, wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
Indeed. But even IF Zen-Oh is immune to his own 'squish' energies, that certainly doesn't given him blanket immunity to the UN's energies.

TethAdamTheRock
I think Zen O is IG level

TheTyrant
Wasn't it stated that child dweeb could snap and destroy several universes just like that? Pretty sure he'd do to UN what Magus did and that's if he doesn't decide to get tickled by it

Galan007
^ Zen-Oh's best feat is erasing 4 universes off panel. The UN's best feat occurred during the Abraxas arc, when Reed used it to erase AND recreate the entire Marvel multiverse(ie. INFINITE universes) on panel, with -literally- the click of a button.

IOW, in terms of displayed power/scope, the UN > Zen-Oh... By nigh-infinite orders of magnitude.

TheTyrant

Galan007
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yes I am aware of Abraxas arc but the UN is also >>>>>>>> IG in terms of scope and raw destructive potentiall but an IG user would toy with the UN and its user. I think it was Magus who did this and it was with an incomplete Gauntlet I believe? It's been a while but he effortlessly stopped and redirected the nullification beam back towards the user. Indeed, but that's the Infinity Gauntlet. Thus far, the only ability Zen-Oh has demonstrated is destroying shit... He's no IG in terms of cosmic versatility.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Also Zenoh's best feat shouldn't restrict him to what he can do I'm not going to baselessly assume what Zen-Oh 'might' be able to do. No-limits fallacies are no bueno.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
nor are Marvel's multiverses actually infinite as they can be reduced in number and something even greater than them exists (the omniverse). Indeed Marvel's superstructure does contain infinite universes. Indeed the UN did erase and recreated them all with the click of a button... Say it with me: "Fictional". wink

*Oh, and Marvel uses the terms 'Omniverse' and 'Multiverse' interchangeably.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Galan007 Indeed, but that's the Infinity Gauntlet. Thus far, the only ability Zen-Oh has demonstrated is destroying shit... He's no IG in terms of cosmic versatility.As far as we know, he's the God of his series. There are "infinitely" weaker characters than him that can do all sorts of things from creation to time ****ery to mind ****ery to outright reality warping. Are you saying that he can't do any of those because he hasn't done so on panel? No way. For DB characters raw power > any sort of hax.

Beerus said that Zeno could wipe out all 12 universes in an instant. He hasn't done so but he can, as it was stated by someone who would know what he's talking about. This is not no limits fallacy. We know for a fact that he is capable of wiping out several universes with absolute ease and is far above just 12 universes. And each of these universes hold at least 1 character who can also destroy a universe. His power and scope are far greater than Infinity Gauntlet by reputation and feats. Infinity Gauntlet's power has just been displayed more intricately but it only makes its user God of ONE universe (and there could be greater powers than it too. For example if LT walked in and disabled it again).

Pretty sure in Marvel omniverse is defined as an "infinite" number of multiverses. Or at least that's how it was last I checked. My question is, wasn't DC's multiverse also considered to be "infinite" before Anti Monitor reduced it to 52? So obviously the "infinite" is just hyperbole and really means "many." Saying fictional is a cop out answer when the definition of infinity is completely thrown out the window.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheTyrant
As far as we know, he's the God of his series. There are "infinitely" weaker characters than him that can do all sorts of things from creation to time ****ery to mind ****ery to outright reality warping. Are you saying that he can't do any of those because he hasn't done so on panel? No way. For DB characters raw power > any sort of hax. That's exactly what I'm saying. none

Aside from the transportation button he made for Goku, Zen-Oh has *only* displayed the ability to destroy -- moreover, every other God/Angel has *only* made reference to his ability to destroy. Nothing else. I am certainly not going to assume he can do any more than what he's actually done on panel/screen.

Again, no-limits fallacies don't fly.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Beerus said that Zeno could wipe out all 12 universes in an instant. He hasn't done so but he can, as it was stated by someone who would know what he's talking about. This is not no limits fallacy. We know for a fact that he is capable of wiping out several universes with absolute ease and is far above just 12 universes. And each of these universes hold at least 1 character who can also destroy a universe. His power and scope are far greater than Infinity Gauntlet by reputation and feats. Infinity Gauntlet's power has just been displayed more intricately but it only makes its user God of ONE universe (and there could be greater powers than it too. For example if LT walked in and disabled it again). Even if we assume he can destroy all 12 universes... It's still only 12 universes.

As mentioned, the UN not only destroyed an INFINITE amount of universes, but it recreated those universes as well... And it did so nigh-instantly, with a single click of a button. If you're going to pretend like Zen-Oh is capable of duplicating a feat of that magnitude(base on NO evidence whatsoever), then this discussion is over.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Pretty sure in Marvel omniverse is defined as an "infinite" number of multiverses. Or at least that's how it was last I checked. Nowadays the terms 'multiverse' and 'omniverse' are used interchangeably to describe the exact same cosmology(ie. the whole of Marvel. ie. infinite universes.) Hickman and Ewing have both made it so.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
My question is, wasn't DC's multiverse also considered to be "infinite" before Anti Monitor reduced it to 52? So obviously the "infinite" is just hyperbole and really means "many." Saying fictional is a cop out answer when the definition of infinity is completely thrown out the window. Again, this is a FICTIONAL medium. If they deem that infinite universes can be destroyed/recreated by a handheld device, then so be it. Real world logic isn't always applicable in purely fictional works. thumb up

One Big Mob
Wasn't Zamasu the future multiverse/timeline at the time he got erased casually?

That's kind of neat.

Galan007
Zamasu merged with the universe in that timeline. Zen-Oh erased that universe to perma-kill him.

But the impressive part of that feat isn't Zen-Oh destroying a universe... It's him perma-killing a being who had been granted immortality by the Super Dragon.

cdtm
Galactus would tank Zeno, he's survived worse.

TheTyrant
So we are assuming the character who we know of as God who happens to be so far above the 12 universes that it's not even funny, can't create because he has never been seen creating. Nor can he use any hax abilities when he can literally squash characters who can blow up universes out of existence (which is a sort of reality warping). I'm sure I can dig through piles and piles of characters who haven't displayed x basic power and we'd laugh at how stupid it'd be for them to not have that power. If Zeno was an Abraxas type character then maybe you can say that he can only destroy but Zeno is esteemed as God. Unless they one-up him, he's all-powerful and if not that, he's an LT type character. Also since we like "infinite" so much, how about Jiren's power shaking and permeating through the "infinite" void when he simply just powered up?

carver9
Lol at the Zenos not having versatility. Zeno was playing chess using planets and Galaxies as pawns with his index finger.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at the Zenos not having versatility. Zeno was playing chess using planets and Galaxies as pawns with his index finger.

Do you listen to yourself? laughing:

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at the Zenos not having versatility. Zeno was playing chess using planets and Galaxies as pawns with his index finger. Lol, and guess what the *only* objective of that game was? DESTROYING SHIT.

And for all we know, it was Daishinkan who manifested that cosmic gameboard FOR Zen-Oh, just to keep him occupied... Much like the ToP field, the GodPad, etc. Either way, that certainly doesn't give Zen-Oh IG-level versatility by default. laughing out loud

It is abundantly clear that Zen-Oh's primary power lies in DESTRUCTION -- the Angels/Hakaishin/Kaioshin have ALL emphasized this, ad nauseam. Could he potentially be capable of more? Sure... But I'd rather not speculate until we have reason to. Baseless speculations =/= tangible evidence. smile

Josh_Alexander

cdtm
^^^^^^ thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheTyrant
So we are assuming the character who we know of as God who happens to be so far above the 12 universes that it's not even funny, can't create because he has never been seen creating. Nor can he use any hax abilities when he can literally squash characters who can blow up universes out of existence (which is a sort of reality warping). I'm sure I can dig through piles and piles of characters who haven't displayed x basic power and we'd laugh at how stupid it'd be for them to not have that power. If Zeno was an Abraxas type character then maybe you can say that he can only destroy but Zeno is esteemed as God. Unless they one-up him, he's all-powerful and if not that, he's an LT type character. Also since we like "infinite" so much, how about Jiren's power shaking and permeating through the "infinite" void when he simply just powered up? There is not a single instance of anyone referring to Zeno as God, or references him being the creator of the multiverse. He's the king of the multiverse, not once is he called its creator, and he is the king because of his overwhelming ability to destroy anyone and anything. His control over his power doesn't even seem to be overtly good at anything besides erasing anything, since he couldn't keep track of Dypso's speed by sight, despite Vados, a significantly weaker angel, being capable of doing so.

Zeno has nothing significant but raw power and implicitly durability. He'd be hopelessly outclassed by anyone who could also destroy a small multiverse while also possessing actual reality warping and versatility.

The UN would one-shot him if Galactus could make use of it.

SSJGGogeta
Zeno would also one-shot Galactus if he attacks first.

As Galan said, this is solely dependent upon who attacks first.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Zeno would also one-shot Galactus if he attacks first.

As Galan said, this is solely dependent upon who attacks first.

Does Zeno have the mental capability to realize he is under attack? Am sorry Gogeta but Zeno is a Kid!

He barely ever knows what is going around. Else look at the massacre of Universe orchestrated by the Dainshinkan without him even understanding the evil his causing.

I doubt Zeno can actually understand that Galactus plans tu nullify him.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Does Zeno have the mental capability to realize he is under attack? Am sorry Gogeta but Zeno is a Kid!

He barely ever knows what is going around. Else look at the massacre of Universe orchestrated by the Dainshinkan without him even understanding the evil his causing.

I doubt Zeno can actually understand that Galactus plans tu nullify him.

You're implying that Zeno would be unable to register Galactus as a villain. Something he did to Zamasu, lol.

The point is, if both were intent on killing one another, whoever attacks first wins. That simple.

cdtm
Zeno only acted at Goku's prompting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.