Superman vs jbl, carver and RW. Could you resist??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
If any of you were superman and you see the 3 of us walking together, what would you do to us after reading some of our posts?? Just for fun, so no one gets mad😁

Adam Grimes
Just laugh. Nothing I wouldn't already do tbh.

RealityWarper
I fart Kryptonite and my eyes emits Red Sun radiations.

Come at me.

StiltmanFTW
I would lick carver's chocolate lips.

JBL
I have a brutal cloths line from hell waiting on supes.

JBL
There's a catch though.. all 3 of us have the powers of our favorite character.😈

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I would lick carver's chocolate lips.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
There's a catch though.. all 3 of us have the powers of our favorite character.😈

Of only one of them ?

-Pr-
No, this thread won't go horribly wrong. Not at all.

Insane Titan
JBL meltdown

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
JBL meltdown Just having fun instead of arguing all the time. If I was gladiator, I would drop you and pr off at the south pole for 20 minutes then come back and save you two.😇

JBL
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Of only one of them ? Yes.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Yes.

What if we do a team battlezone then ?

Adam Grimes
What is wrong with JBL?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
Just having fun instead of arguing all the time. If I was gladiator, I would drop you and pr off at the south pole for 20 minutes then come back and save you two.😇 like I said meltdown

ghostman
wheres that youtube channel you were starting jbl? the one you were starting with a friend to expose and debunk superman ? maybe you should have your writer friend at dc show up to help you out man!

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Duck-Hunt-Dog-Laughing-At-You-Gif.gif

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ghostman
wheres that youtube channel you were starting jbl? the one you were starting with a friend to expose and debunk superman ? maybe you should have your writer friend at dc show up to help you out man!

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Duck-Hunt-Dog-Laughing-At-You-Gif.gif
are you being sarcastic or he actually wanted to do it

ghostman
Originally posted by xJLxKing
are you being sarcastic or he actually wanted to do it

im dead serious. he has said he knows writers at dc and he said he was starting a youtube channel LOL

MrMind
i would give you three the human centipede treatment

Delta1938
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What is wrong with JBL?

So many things.

SquallX

ghostman
LOL no way... he said that?

playa1258
This is gold.

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
i would give you three the human centipede treatment

laughing out loud Superman is a scout and is always ready to help.

RealityWarper
I CALL BATTLEZONE !

ghostman
hey jbl wheres the channel?

JBL
Originally posted by ghostman
hey jbl wheres the channel? It's a video my son made of me asking them questions about superman ( that I already knew the answers to) and watching some of them laugh at you and others with your uneducated claims. Of course posters names will be included. I spared abhil for obvious reasons. Stay tuned and keep the same attitude.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
It's a video my son made of me asking them questions about superman ( that I already knew the answers to) and watching some of them laugh at you and others with your uneducated claims. Of course posters names will be included. I spared abhil for obvious reasons. Stay tuned and keep the same attitude.

so wheres the video at? been waiting for months. seems like you forgot about it smile

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
It's a video my son made of me asking them questions about superman ( that I already knew the answers to) and watching some of them laugh at you and others with your uneducated claims. Of course posters names will be included. I spared abhil for obvious reasons. Stay tuned and keep the same attitude.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What is wrong with JBL?

Originally posted by Delta1938
So many things.

Adam Grimes
He shouldn't be allowed the custody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.