Video Game Music Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Jmanghan
Basically, post your favorite music from game's here.

I'll start off with this:

ebOBF91COeM

Adam Grimes
Persona 5 OST is pretty awesome and i'm not even into that genre of music.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Persona 5 OST is pretty awesome and i'm not even into that genre of music. Post em, man!

Nemesis X
dLX6reRrD88

-Pr-
https://youtu.be/eY5j2fzNBBY

I love the whole soundtrack, but that track in particular is one of my favourites.

Link if it doesn't load: https://youtu.be/eY5j2fzNBBY

cdtm
mt8hFc1TT44

ares834
It's way too hard to narrow down my favorite themes. It would probably be from Zelda or one of the various RPGs I've played.

However, with the remake coming out this Tuesday, I'll say The Opened Way is one of my favorite battle themes I've heard.

sr2nK06zZkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr2nK06zZkg

The entire OST is wonderful, but this theme is the one I will always remember.

Inhuman
Super Castlevania 4 , Super Metroid and Mega-Man 2 have the best music of all time

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
It's way too hard to narrow down my favorite themes. It would probably be from Zelda or one of the various RPGs I've played.

However, with the remake coming out this Tuesday, I'll say The Opened Way is one of my favorite battle themes I've heard.

sr2nK06zZkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr2nK06zZkg

The entire OST is wonderful, but this theme is the one I will always remember. Revived Power tho.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
https://youtu.be/eY5j2fzNBBY

I love the whole soundtrack, but that track in particular is one of my favourites.

Link if it doesn't load: https://youtu.be/eY5j2fzNBBY The youtube system was changed for some odd reason, so now people have to put just the id.

Which means instead of "youtube.com/whatever/v=ffk43wwrjok

It would be just "dntgjk48dfk".

just the id, not even the "v="

Jmanghan
zLonZamfZOo

jaden101
NknjE2SBPxw

-Pr-
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The youtube system was changed for some odd reason, so now people have to put just the id.

Which means instead of "youtube.com/whatever/v=ffk43wwrjok

It would be just "dntgjk48dfk".

just the id, not even the "v="

Knew I got something wrong, thanks.

Repost:

eY5j2fzNBBY

Jmanghan
OKr9zwS41Ms

John Murdoch
Nobuo Uematsu is my fave composer, particularly FF V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX, with VII and especially VIII being my select choices.

EDIT: Waltz for the Moon, Ami, Man With the Machine Gun...ah, memories.

Nephthys
jaIo82uT0qs

lGaneyDfyls

ZcoqR9Bwx1Y

N3472Q6kvg0

Nemesis X
71lLnE8gJnU

k8VNIk2aA9w

qgFkG80INO0

Kazenji
1sQCPf_JJLU

syE5AmXAmMU

Nephthys
MhsOA7BJTT0

Skip about 30 seconds in for the wierd Skaven chanting, lol.

BackFire
Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger OST. Final Fantasy VI, Doom from 2016. Witcher 3.

The Ellimist
The Kingdom Hearts series

Nephthys
caeewgEZoE8

Jmanghan
tPbj3xEZDFI

RIP!

BackFire
8V4tYZHNUY8

Tcf_FBbIRpM

W7RPY-oiDAQ

VTsD2FjmLsw

JbXVNKtmWnc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.