Was Vader gay for Palpatine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientLoser
Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more.

--Return of the Jedi

"secret lusts"... "unrestrained passion"... Post your theories below!

Geistalt
9t_00CrJcxI

Kurk

Freedon Nadd
Do you write Hentai?

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Do you write Hentai? No that's the only thing I've written in addition to the Qui-Gon rape by Plagueis in my bio.

The Merchant
That's my sig ^_^ I support Vader x Palpatine, the ROTJ novel has several more quotes like that.

Freedon Nadd
Bull$hit. Vader was burned to a pulp He wouldn't have any sexual feelings for anyone.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
No that's the only thing I've written in addition to the Qui-Gon rape by Plagueis in my bio.

You'd make a good Hentai-er. Write a Slade and a character from Black Bible/Testament fanfic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.