Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Zeno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gurennlagann/images/6/69/Super_Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann.png

vs

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-upjeX49S2Sw/WeK7hj7xoSI/AAAAAAAAWTA/Xl9Ca5oXxNYJvhZsaTZXA75V2ispKX20ACJoC/w530-h880-n/301.png

WHO WINS?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure Zen-Oh squishes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure Zen-Oh squishes. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/super-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-vs-zeno-1926963/

cdtm
What kind of joke is this laughing out loud

TTGL murderstomps.

SSJGGogeta
Zeno squishes him with ease. Even Beerus > STTGL.

STTGL vs Galactus? Much better fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Zeno squishes him with ease. Even Beerus > STTGL.

STTGL vs Galactus? Much better fight. Do you think anyone in fiction can beat Zeno?

The Ellimist
Anyone with the original IG could probably still blink him away.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omni-King is an ant compared to the truly powerful beings in fiction.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anyone with the original IG could probably still blink him away.

TTGL would beat the IG.

cdtm
Omni-King is an ant compared to the truly powerful beings in fiction.

And any speedster can blitz him, based off the fact he lost track of fights in both the anime and manga.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
TTGL would beat the IG.

...How?

bbrem123
Originally posted by cdtm
And any speedster can blitz him, based off the fact he lost track of fights in both the anime and manga. He lost track of the GoDs fighting. That isnt all that bad.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Do you think anyone in fiction can beat Zeno?

Lot's of characters in fiction could no-sell Zeno. STTGL is not one of them.

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
He lost track of the GoDs fighting. That isnt all that bad.

He'd never see Surfer or Gladiator coming then. Or Mjolnir.

cdtm
...How?

Giga-Drill buster. Domain of god, reality/probably altering attacks, and plot on demand upgrades.

TTGL could probably fend off Living Tribunal, with Simon at the helm.

TheBadguy
He tells goku to kill it and Goku IT's into the cockpit and smashes Simon's head to dust

cdtm
The critter guardian would bite Goku's head off.

Dark-Kenshin
STTGL could make Zeno's "squishes" miss all day and night via probability manipulation (or maybe even cause him to inadvertently 'squish' himself). Throw in the fact that Zeno can't perceive High Speed Dypso, a being who is definitively slower than Whis, a being who requires 26 minutes to travel from one point of a universe to another and I give the match to STTGL (who, in theory, can attack Zeno trillions of times before Zeno even understood that he was in a fight).

bbrem123
So you are saying Dyspo can take out Zen-Oh?

cdtm
So you are saying Dyspo can take out Zen-Oh?

No.

I'm saying Mr. Satan can take out Zeno.

Dark-Kenshin
So you are saying Dyspo can take out Zen-Oh? No, I'm saying a being infinitely faster than Whis and Dypso, with complex multiversal level+ firepower and 'access to insane level of probability manipulation' could take him out.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
No, I'm saying a being infinitely faster than Whis and Dypso, with complex multiversal level+ firepower and 'access to insane level of probability manipulation' could take him out.

Tbh, there's more evidence that Zeno is a glass cannon then not.

Not even a troll, there's no need. It is what it is. (Standard response: It was said no one could beat Zeno.

People say a lot of things. Etrigan and Morgan Le Fey claimed Superman was encased in an unbreakable cage, before Superman realized it wasn't imbued with magic and broke it. (Something both mystics should be authorities on, yet were wrong about.) )

SquallX
Do people even know how Spiral works?

Do people also that Simon is God in his verse?

TheBadguy
He's a homeless bum

We don't respect that

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
No, I'm saying a being infinitely faster than Whis and Dypso, with complex multiversal level+ firepower and 'access to insane level of probability manipulation' could take him out.

Beerus alone is casually billions of times FTL, even when suppressed, and you think somehow STTGL is faster than Whiss?

Not to mention that STTGL isn't multiversal, lol.

Zeno is capable of casually ending entire timelines and dimensions, however, with a gesture. I don't even mean destroy them, I mean erase them from existence.

Probability manipulation won't do anything to a being that can erase STTGL's verse from existence with a thought. It's not as if he's shooting missiles at him, lol.

TheBadguy
Anti spiral lost on purpose damn near

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Beerus alone is casually billions of times FTL, even when suppressed, and you think somehow STTGL is faster than Whiss?

Not to mention that STTGL isn't multiversal, lol.

Zeno is capable of casually ending entire timelines and dimensions, however, with a gesture. I don't even mean destroy them, I mean erase them from existence.

Probability manipulation won't do anything to a being that can erase STTGL's verse from existence with a thought. It's not as if he's shooting missiles at him, lol. Simon, and STTGL, are multi-dimensional beings, see episode 23, and episode 26.

The Anti-Spiral created a multi-dimensional labyrinth with little effort, and creates (and destroys) pocket universes like nothing.

The probability alteration, is also multi-dimensional, meaning it can quite literally no-sell or even negate the destruction of the universe. All of these things are said by Lordgenome, and the Anti-Spiral, Zeno is powerful, but STTGL is on a completely whole nother level to the point that STTGL would absolutely no-sell every single thing in Zeno's arsenal. In fact, if STTGL employed one of Zeno's own attacks, such as universe destruction, due to the scale that the probability alteration exists on, it would kill Zeno, as they could alter the probability that Zeno would be able to stop, or even defend against such an attack.

STTGL godstomps.

Jmanghan
And apparently they can create anything simply from thinking.

"We are in a super-spiral universe where thought is given form." - Lordgenome, Episode 27.

"The universe is under our COMPLETE CONTROL. Your chances of winning here are absolutely zero!" - Anti-Spiral.

Jmanghan
Lastly, you can't really defeat Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, it can evolve endlessly and literally bypass rules meant to stop evolution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.